And I hope you to sleep till 11 or even late🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And I hope you to sleep till 11 or even late🤪
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
No pleaseeeeeeeee😭😭
Then surely yesssssssss 🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Hope you woke up at 11🤣
Sorry akka , that won’t happen for 💯.. my sis or my mother will wake me up for my class before 8 and moreover I will sleep maximum till 8:45 ... after that I will automatically wake up 🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
And I hope you to sleep till 11 or even late🤪
Think about her class attendance di... she'll lose it if she gets late
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
No pleaseeeeeeeee😭😭
Ok then 8:30 Am ?!!
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Ohh yeah !!!! But still .. I thought that all will choose sid’s entry but never expected Aryan’s entry to give a tough to it 🤣
the answer to this is : expect the unexpected 🤣
I choose because I know active member will choose aryan because already aryan discussion was happening here...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Aryan is killing machine na that why I don't have any pain.... 🤣
The first line is 😆
Oh yeah! Aryan, the killing machine!😈😎
It's from a meme😆
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Sorry akka , that won’t happen for 💯.. my sis or my mother will wake me up for my class before 8 and moreover I will sleep maximum till 8:45 ... after that I will automatically wake up 🤣
This automatic system actives in me after 6:48
Good job Jenolin🤣
Because me and manasa di wanted you to win 🤪
Is she decided what is conditions...