Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Episodes 26-29

A fleeting kiss šŸ˜Ž .

One mere kiss on the lips was enough to tell Pallavi that she wants to live a life with a partner . It was Enough for Raghav to decide after years of not giving his heart to someone cos of his mother that he wanted her with absolute certainty . These lines - 

ā€œFree? For?ā€

ā€œFree to be mine.ā€

They took my heart ā¤ļø ...

Ohh! If this isn't one of best tales I have read. I can unabashedly say I would also like to be a part of this kind of kiss which can elicit such feelingsā˜ŗļø and gives such enlightenmentsšŸ˜†  .

So the story is moving fast now with Kirti & Amma moving in Falaknuma. 

Farhad'll try his best to get the matters clear from Vivek soon for his Anna. Also, I just realized Raghav kind of confessed infront of Farhad how important she is now. That just makes for one of the best FaRag moments for me nowšŸ¤—.   There're bound to be interactions of many with many now. If Kirti keeps visiting the shop or asks Pallavi to visit her at home, Amma'll also meet her.   And we have Rakesh now, please tell me Raghav might visit her shop or see them together & in his polite way remove him from his way šŸ¤£ . 

My crazy  mind's running rife with the recent chapters now šŸ˜³ . 

I agree with you, Sister. 

For a fleeting butterfly kiss it sure delivered a big punch. hehe

I, too, am curious how Raghav will respond to Rakesh-from-London. Will he send him back on the very next flight Hyderabad-Heathrow nonstop? Hmmm . . . 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foreversonam21

In awe of the mischievous author who works so hard and gives us an episode everyday. Thank you.

The characters may be stubborn or hard headed but they know what they want and are honest enough to admit it to themselves. That's the reason why I stopped watching the show. Your AU is so much fun!

"Free to be mine." Is going to be my favorite line.... For now.

Thank you, Sister. I appreciate your generous words.

Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Iā€™m sorry I havenā€™t been replying to your chapters. I can assure you I have read every chapter. I wait for your update, Iā€™m so glad you are updating regularly. I am loving this story so far. I especially loved that a little peck on the lips made such an impact on both of them. Even in your writing you can sense the chemistry between them, sometimes this can be hard to come across in a story. I honestly cannot wait to find out how this story unfolds. Please keep updating regularly, Iā€™m enjoying your ff very much. 

Shaz x

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mirapatel16

Okay!! So fangirl moment -  I cannot stress how much I anticipate all your updates. Your words have a way of turning my imagination wild!! I so wish you wrote for ITV. It would take the industry by storm and finally bring forth content everyone wants to watch!! Itā€™s a long comment so sorry about that!!

Honestly when I saw your first post I was skeptical. I like my comfort zones and the way you captured me with arnav and Khushi, pari and Aman, yash and anjali, miss boondi, and of course Saleem. I couldnā€™t imagine you surpassing that. But I should have had faith in your and your words. They have captured me again.  Years later with a another couple which I did not expect. 

The amount of times I have gone on your website to read and reread the two stories. Anxiously wishing that you would return with any small amount of writing. I have messaged your site anxiously asking about any chance of return. any chance to read the other stories that you had begin to write. I am so glad you are back. All I can say is thank you!! I eagerly await you next updates. 

ā¤ļøMira 

Thank you, Sister, for your generous words. I'm so glad to see your name pop up in my feed. 

And the fact that you remember Saleem has just catapulted you to the top of my favourites list. I love Saleem too. I started his tale about three years ago with a heroine named Pia. I haven't shared it because I like to get at least a dozen episodes down to see if the story has potential. But I might revive it.

So many story ideas; so little time. sigh.

Good to see you here. Do send me an email or DM to make sure I have your correct address for my mailing list.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayabhi

I just replied to chap28 and then i find chap 29.. Thank you so much šŸ¤— 

So Pallavi has an admirer.. but from the looks of Ashaji..no proposal is gonna come from them..

Btw, i wonder if Kirti is wondering why  pallavi had saved Raghavs number? 

I know! That Asha Aunty turned icy. 

You might recall that she used to go for dialysis before she got a new kidney. What if she was also Dr Suman's patient? What if she was at the hospital yesterday for a check-up? What if she saw something she should not have seen? Hmm . . .

Something to ponder upon.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Finally she made it clear that the Mandhar scam must be made clear to all and she will not carry the facade of the widow any longer. 

Why should she suffer due to mistakes of Mandhar and his cheating ..what about her inheritance and cheating he did by selling her ring 

I have seen a couple of such cases šŸ˜. One fortunately ended well and her parents were able to help her study further and got her married again to a far off relative. The other was sad she lost her sanity for being cheated. She was In this overprotective cocooon all her life and she could not take it 

Thanks again for updating to give some.respite in these trying times

The group I was assigned to work with as a volunteer all expect one is out of ICU and moved to home quarantine. 15 were in hospital and 30 in home isolation. 

I'm pleased to hear that the members of your group are doing well, Sister.

Will you be helping them at home? Or do they have family members to take over the tasks?

I'm glad to have something to offer brief diversions from the harsh reality of current events.

Thank you for your comments.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

Iā€™m sorry I havenā€™t been replying to your chapters. I can assure you I have read every chapter. I wait for your update, Iā€™m so glad you are updating regularly. I am loving this story so far. I especially loved that a little peck on the lips made such an impact on both of them. Even in your writing you can sense the chemistry between them, sometimes this can be hard to come across in a story. I honestly cannot wait to find out how this story unfolds. Please keep updating regularly, Iā€™m enjoying your ff very much. 

Shaz x

Thank you, Sister, for your comment.

I appreciate all readers---silent and talkative. hehe

I enjoy writing each day. Sometimes I only manage a short scene, but I like to share it because it keeps me engaged with the story. Keep reading and pop in to say 'hi' every now and then. 

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

Thank you, Sister, for your generous words. I'm so glad to see your name pop up in my feed. 

And the fact that you remember Saleem has just catapulted you to the top of my favourites list. I love Saleem too. I started his tale about three years ago with a heroine named Pia. I haven't shared it because I like to get at least a dozen episodes down to see if the story has potential. But I might revive it.

So many story ideas; so little time. sigh.

Good to see you here. Do send me an email or DM to make sure I have your correct address for my mailing list.

Omg please revive it if you can, Iā€™d love to read it cuz Saleemā€™s character was beautiful 

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

I know! That Asha Aunty turned icy. 

You might recall that she used to go for dialysis before she got a new kidney. What if she was also Dr Suman's patient? What if she was at the hospital yesterday for a check-up? What if she saw something she should not have seen? Hmm . . .

Something to ponder upon.

Oh! So thats wat interrupted their kiss..

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: LyssaPie

Omg please revive it if you can, Iā€™d love to read it cuz Saleemā€™s character was beautiful 

I'll review it and see if I still enjoy it. I think I got to episode 7.

Thank you for your interest.