Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally she made it clear that the Mandhar scam must be made clear to all and she will not carry the facade of the widow any longer. 

Why should she suffer due to mistakes of Mandhar and his cheating ..what about her inheritance and cheating he did by selling her ring 

I have seen a couple of such cases šŸ˜. One fortunately ended well and her parents were able to help her study further and got her married again to a far off relative. The other was sad she lost her sanity for being cheated. She was In this overprotective cocooon all her life and she could not take it 

Thanks again for updating to give some.respite in these trying times

The group I was assigned to work with as a volunteer all expect one is out of ICU and moved to home quarantine. 15 were in hospital and 30 in home isolation. 

Edited by AnjuRish - 3 years ago
mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ā€˜Free to be mineā€™

Sigh...If only Pallavi had heard that.. 

wen one thinks itā€™s all ended or wud end soon.. the other realizes it just the beginning.

Why does Pallavi say it can never be with Raghav? Is it coz of wat Baba n Aayi wud think?

I love how strong Raghavs feelings are.. and with that last line Farhad wud have realized it too.

I cant help but wonder y he stopped the kiss soo suddenly.. with pallavi wondering the same, i thought an explanation wud be shown

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just replied to chap28 and then i find chap 29.. Thank you so much šŸ¤— 

So Pallavi has an admirer.. but from the looks of Ashaji..no proposal is gonna come from them..

Btw, i wonder if Kirti is wondering why  pallavi had saved Raghavs number? 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayabhi

ā€˜Free to be mineā€™

Sigh...If only Pallavi had heard that.. 

wen one thinks itā€™s all ended or wud end soon.. the other realizes it just the beginning.

Why does Pallavi say it can never be with Raghav? Is it coz of wat Baba n Aayi wud think?

I love how strong Raghavs feelings are.. and with that last line Farhad wud have realized it too.

I cant help but wonder y he stopped the kiss soo suddenly.. with pallavi wondering the same, i thought an explanation wud be shown

Yes, Sister. The interrupted kiss has an explanation but it will be revealed at a time when it has the most dramatic impact. 

Mirapatel16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Okay!! So fangirl moment -  I cannot stress how much I anticipate all your updates. Your words have a way of turning my imagination wild!! I so wish you wrote for ITV. It would take the industry by storm and finally bring forth content everyone wants to watch!! Itā€™s a long comment so sorry about that!!

Honestly when I saw your first post I was skeptical. I like my comfort zones and the way you captured me with arnav and Khushi, pari and Aman, yash and anjali, miss boondi, and of course Saleem. I couldnā€™t imagine you surpassing that. But I should have had faith in your and your words. They have captured me again.  Years later with a another couple which I did not expect. 

The amount of times I have gone on your website to read and reread the two stories. Anxiously wishing that you would return with any small amount of writing. I have messaged your site anxiously asking about any chance of return. any chance to read the other stories that you had begin to write. I am so glad you are back. All I can say is thank you!! I eagerly await you next updates. 

ā¤ļøMira 

Foreversonam21 thumbnail

In awe of the mischievous author who works so hard and gives us an episode everyday. Thank you.

The characters may be stubborn or hard headed but they know what they want and are honest enough to admit it to themselves. That's the reason why I stopped watching the show. Your AU is so much fun!

"Free to be mine." Is going to be my favorite line.... For now.

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episodes 26-29

A fleeting kiss šŸ˜Ž .

One mere kiss on the lips was enough to tell Pallavi that she wants to live a life with a partner . It was Enough for Raghav to decide after years of not giving his heart to someone cos of his mother that he wanted her with absolute certainty . These lines - 

ā€œFree? For?ā€

ā€œFree to be mine.ā€

They took my heart ā¤ļø ...

Ohh! If this isn't one of best tales I have read. I can unabashedly say I would also like to be a part of this kind of kiss which can elicit such feelingsā˜ŗļø and gives such enlightenmentsšŸ˜†  .

So the story is moving fast now with Kirti & Amma moving in Falaknuma. 

Farhad'll try his best to get the matters clear from Vivek soon for his Anna. Also, I just realized Raghav kind of confessed infront of Farhad how important she is now. That just makes for one of the best FaRag moments for me nowšŸ¤—.   There're bound to be interactions of many with many now. If Kirti keeps visiting the shop or asks Pallavi to visit her at home, Amma'll also meet her.   And we have Rakesh now, please tell me Raghav might visit her shop or see them together & in his polite way remove him from his way šŸ¤£ . 

My crazy  mind's running rife with the recent chapters now šŸ˜³ . 

Edited by SONIA441 - 3 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

šŸ™Œ šŸ™Œ 

I read both of the updates together

Ready to be mine -wow!!

Loved reading his pov about how he felt and why he took those actions. This is going to be beautiful 

Ahh Rakesh is interested for sure.... letā€™s see what happen at the shop, what if Rao turned up there after he find out from his men that a man is at the shop probably flirting with Pallavi 

hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Just fished reading the new chapter I love it. Looking forward to the next update. 

I liked reading the Chandni written by you, i hope you will finish that story sometime in future I liked to see how the story ended though. 

I am happy to read your current story, I will read Palavi till the end. 

hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Arrey raghav , move fast.... there's one kerchief already to reserve his seat.. 

First move by rakesh(kiss doesn't count raghav sir:-)). 

I want Pallavi to enjoy the attention she gets from perspective males...she deserves it after living life of a widow unnecessarily for so long...