Poll
Most favorite part of RR mansion? 😍🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I need something better, I'll find it someday 😛
Yes🤣 raghav rao apne amma pe geyahai😎
That dialogue was ❤️❤️I was fan girling over amma. 🤣
The inner meaning ,"I will destroy you like Raghav destroyed Pallu.🤣🤣 "
Originally posted by: K_keechu
Even aai was shocked. 🤣
Aai was like, thank you. You did what I couldn't. 🤣
Dono samdhan ki bohot banne wali hai future mein 😆
BEFORE confession. I'd appreciate more Tom n Jerry kind tbh 👍🏼
Normal girls: I want my partner to be just as amazing as my dad
Pallu: I want my partner to be just as sanki as my baba 🤣
After all she is ghamandi's ghamand 🥳...aww ..wanna see raghav saying this dialogue one day ...pheww🤣
None is voting for TT either🥺 None likes him playing it apart from me it seems😭
I told you.... Let him play shirtless girls will vote. We r dirty minded 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: K_keechu
Even aai was shocked. 🤣
Aai was like, thank you. You did what I couldn't. 🤣
What was needed the most at that moment! 👏
We are currently at no.2 on forum ranking 🤣
Oh promotion ⭐️ I didn't notice... Congratulations to us!! 🥳🥳