Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Agreed, it’s become so one dimensional. There are just lame fights of high school groups and being very honest, Qazi is lovable but he’s not capable of having a genuine rivalry or friendship IMO. He’s not gonna do it.
That’s fine but then you need that for season to carry on. Let him win but atleast let other contestants carry on.
Ye Aman jaise weak contestants nahin chalenge, itna lamba drag kia Rhitti ko ki she already is sure she’s evicted. Totally killed it.
Qazi as a personality won't be able to sustain rivalry but I feel people will dislike him because he is annoying. I mean as an audience he is entertaining but for someone who is living with him 24/7 he is difficult to talk to. Aise koi main rivalry nhi but uski ladai ho sakti kaafi logo se ya sabse. Jaise ho bhi rahi thi Rhiti, Asif and Ampa.....Aman also has issues with him. I mean this disagreement could have continued for 1 and 1/2 months. Yung ke char-char se toh bach jaate. But makers ne sab kachra kar diya.
1.3k