By career what I mean is individuality...Sare should come out confident and take her own decisions......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
By career what I mean is individuality...Sare should come out confident and take her own decisions......
By career what I mean is individuality...Sare should come out confident and take her own decisions......
That makes sense. Sara definitely needs that boost. But I'm thinking if she needs to assert her individuality she needs to do it on her own right? Taking help from Ashutosh is kind of self-defeating! 😊
Seeing Ryan surrounded by girls is not agreeing with Sara. Loved the insults her and chloe came up with for those women.
Her heart is telling her Ian is a mistake. She hasn't yet come out and declined the proposal though.
Simon cares deeply about his brother. He spoke what he felt. Sara needed to know this.
She thought he did it just for the game? She should know him better than that.
About time for that realization. She better ditch the ring quick and tell Ryan right now.
Originally posted by: coderlady
Seeing Ryan surrounded by girls is not agreeing with Sara. Loved the insults her and chloe came up with for those women.
Ha Ha, yeah. I remember doing alliterations in school and couldn't resist sneaking some in! But they were girls, not women! Nonetheless, Sara's jealousy knows no bounds! 😆
Originally posted by: coderlady
Her heart is telling her Ian is a mistake. She hasn't yet come out and declined the proposal though.
Yes there was always a conflict between her heart and mind. It takes till the end of the chapter for them to be in sync and for her to come to that realization that she would be making a huge mistake sticking to Ian!
Hi Members, Before starting on my new OG fiction, do spend a subscribe to my new fan fiction and OG fiction channel. U will surely like it. Do...
Hi everyone! I've recently started a YouTube channel called Ghost Hale . Instead of uploading original TV serial clips, I create AI-generated...
Love and emotions Season 10 Part 1 2 little girls were playing together.They were Kavya and Khushi. Kavya:You are my best friend Khushi....
When love returns Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wanted me to write a story taking inspiration from the TV Mini series When...
Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...
52