Yeh hain Chahatein storyline, ridiculous plots

Newby2021 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why do shows like Yeh Hain Chahatein and Yeh hain Muhabbatein start of so well with a great story, but start showing ridiculous, unrealistic plots just after few months. First I could never understand how Preesha  could be so stupid to take the blame for Yuvraj. After everything he  has done they all kept falling under his trap. How come, Rudraksh never ever told preesha that he paid Yuvraj to give her the death sentence. Even after later realising that she couldn't do the murder he never bothered looking for the culprit. Its just totally ridiculous that one sister could turn out to be the biggest villain especially to harm her own son and sister and be a serial killer. One plot doesn't even finish before the next one starts with another set of villains like Rudraksh's natural mother and brother. First they showed the father was nasty, wife and son beater. Now they change story that his wife, Rudrakh's mother was bad one. When will they make good realistic dramas. The only serial I am liking so far is Anupama. Just hope they don't ruin that. Also all the Indian dramas go on for years and years. Wish they could make them like Pakistani dramas. Only about 25-30 episodes long. Good story lines and completely natural. Women not dressed up everyday as if they are attending a party or a wedding. Sorry for moaning, but love to see some nice realistic dramas from Indian television. They excel at making movies, why not tv dramas. They should be the easiest to do.

Sindy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Indian TRP audience prefers shitty tracks.. they are doing good business, so the makers keep making it... 99% of the shows turn crap & illogical after 200epis.. still many have enough viewers & a loyal audience which could make it run for years.. There has been some good concept shows with less drama & realistic content but they never get any TRP & shuts shop very fast..

So I don't see any scope of ITV changing, it's just youngsters like us can change viewing preference in this digital world... Pakistani/Turkish shows etc are available online worldwide with subtitles.. so those enjoying it can move on from ITV easily.. As long as ITV has its core TRP audience & is doing good business, nothing will change here..

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Many guys wanted Yuvhana so much that creatives are fulfilling it now.smiley44

My only issue is why does Preesha have to get wrong marriages done as part of her plan? First that stupid marriage of Mahima-Rudra and now this.

Even if Kabir is wrong, how does making Ahana marry Yuvraj solve the plot? Her motive should've been to get the marriage cancelled for a while or forever rather than this. Should've abducted Kabir and showed he has not turned up instead of this ridiculous plan.

I have no hopes on Rudra after his behaviour with his step mom Sharda post his real mother's entry let alone how he treats Preesha. Mahima kaand was so terrible but with Soniya lusting over her own brothers lookalike it is getting worse. Also, he took an underage person to drink? Now his ex gf will come for more kaand.

Still a better show in comparison to all current Balaji soaps where FLs are even dumber and bigger doormats + ML are spineless. I am watching it only for RuSha!

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newby2021

Why do shows like Yeh Hain Chahatein and Yeh hain Muhabbatein start of so well with a great story, but start showing ridiculous, unrealistic plots just after few months. First I could never understand how Preesha  could be so stupid to take the blame for Yuvraj. After everything he  has done they all kept falling under his trap. How come, Rudraksh never ever told preesha that he paid Yuvraj to give her the death sentence. Even after later realising that she couldn't do the murder he never bothered looking for the culprit. Its just totally ridiculous that one sister could turn out to be the biggest villain especially to harm her own son and sister and be a serial killer. One plot doesn't even finish before the next one starts with another set of villains like Rudraksh's natural mother and brother. First they showed the father was nasty, wife and son beater. Now they change story that his wife, Rudrakh's mother was bad one. When will they make good realistic dramas. The only serial I am liking so far is Anupama. Just hope they don't ruin that. Also all the Indian dramas go on for years and years. Wish they could make them like Pakistani dramas. Only about 25-30 episodes long. Good story lines and completely natural. Women not dressed up everyday as if they are attending a party or a wedding. Sorry for moaning, but love to see some nice realistic dramas from Indian television. They excel at making movies, why not tv dramas. They should be the easiest to do.

Sindy

Its itv and thts how itv works specilly ekta shows r always like ths theres more stories u hvent watched which r worse thn this u just get used to it specilly if u get connected really badly to the characters its hrd to let go of thm nd Indian shows always hv been going on fr years nd pakistani shows finish in few episodes thts hiw they work 

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Watching your favourite show 📺  fading out is the worst feeling ever.

Seriously I still not digest the fact it was the same show which I made sure not to miss a single episode but I now just watch Rusha moments n fast forward the entire episode.

But the problem I don't care even if any bashes me for this.The FL preesha is not consistent in the character till now.its like flipping time to time.mostly judgemental character I can call

Like one side she says she respects elders but I never seen her addressing Ahaana with respect she talks to her as if she is a criminal every time just because she don't care dam about her brave beta 

Now rudra's mom , forget about kabir n his casonova attitude for a second, she just saw her drinking in the bar n declared her a culprit n disrespects her every single time like what ever she is she is rudra's real mom.but respects her dear sister even after she  killed many people, betrayed  men for money, even abused her son 

Now broom swapping is just too much.Ahaana is the bride she has the right to choose her broom whoever she wants it's none of her business n again claiming that she did it for welfare of the family arghh seriously I afraid now I can't even watch rusha scenes peaceful

This character neither good nor bad it's just sacrificial n sympathy seeking for creepy reasons n I don't think it's gonna work on viewers now.trp aunties ko bhi bore hogaya Hoga abb thak

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everywhere Preesha is blamed. Her character is inconsistent.  

Season 1 Rudraksh was so good always trusting Preesha even when his video got leaked.

Rudraksh will never be blamed even if he always trusts fake ppl who fool him trap him for money. 

Preesha should have died instead of faking her death. 

Rudraksh character has been butchered totally.

He will keep on doing same mistake of believing fake ppl who use him for money and property.

He will use his girlfriends and womens to hurt Preesha always even if she saves him many times. 

After the truth comes out he will just say a sorry  and will force Preesha to forgive him immediately. 

Rudraksh has turned selfish now not giving a damn about Preesha or Saransh. 

He even doubted his own step mom Sharda for having affair. 

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Preesha is saving Ahana from marrying Kabir as he is not Balraj's son which later surely this truth and his true colors will come out. 

It was revealed by Kabir to Sulochana that how they fooled Rudraksh by telling him that he is Balraj Khurana's son and by acting as handicapped. 

Balraj knew about Kabir not his son and Sulochana's affair so he left her and told her to fake her death. 

Waiting to see how Rudraksh reacts when Sonia's Ahana's Sulochana's and Kabir's truth comes out. 

Rudraksh behavior with Preesha and Sharda are just too much.

He even initially shouted at Ahana also when she warned him about Sonia Kabir and Sulochana. 

Edited by murdeshwar.maya - 3 years ago
kalyani246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

Everywhere Preesha is blamed. Her character is inconsistent.  

Season 1 Rudraksh was so good always trusting Preesha even when his video got leaked.

Rudraksh will never be blamed even if he always trusts fake ppl who fool him trap him for money. (There is difference sweetheart, he got trusted kirthi because she removed the ban on his career, trusts Ahaana because she is his bhabs, trusts sulochana because she is his biological mother whom he missed freaking years n your preesha gets betrayed by literally the exact same person multiple times with whom she have zero relations excluding nakli pati n ex finance of course ex lover)

Preesha should have died instead of faking her death. 

Rudraksh character has been butchered totally.(utterly bechare ka thoda as dimaag tha oo bhi nai raha abb)

He will keep on doing same mistake of believing fake ppl who use him for money and property.(so does preesha for yuvraj,of course he is doing mistake because he have zero idea about them)

He will use his girlfriends and womens to hurt Preesha always even if she saves him many times. (Like how? By making yuvraj marry ahaana plz explain how is this going to work)

After the truth comes out he will just say a sorry  and will force Preesha to forgive him immediately.(pyaari preesha nice name by sulo ee bhi nai karthi.like she doubt him sleeping with her sister, when her dear slapped her blamed him, due to her stupid plan he was kidnapped n drugged for 15 days n almost led to lifetime prison , finally her sister almost killed him by hanging him but never been sorry for anything.ofcourse she is strongest female lead ever how can she be sorry) 

Rudraksh has turned selfish now not giving a damn about Preesha or Saransh. (Agreed because his family is everything for him n he will not sacrifice any one for any one unlike preesha)

He even doubted his own step mom Sharda for having affair. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

NYC to see u here kalyani after long it's like u had vanished do u knw what both are rght and wrong so am not gona even argue about tht both have problems but thts how they have portrayed like preesha said both have kamiya but they both complete eachother so I'm not gona go and u knw do deep in to there characters I'll just wat h for rusha cuz it's still a nyc couple story eventhough sometimes it just dont mke sense liek u said about preesha getting yuvraj to marry am not gona comment on tht cuz we dont knw what convo they both had so I'm gona leave tht for nw ðŸ¤—

Par tu ati rha kar its nyc to see u 

kalyani246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

Preesha is saving Ahana from marrying Kabir as he is not Balraj's son which later surely this truth and his true colors will come out. (She don't have any idea about kabir not being balraj son, n saving ahaana from kabir by making her marry yuvraj .i think she should open matrimonial site n advice people who should marry whom that too by swapping with out their knowledge)

It was revealed by Kabir to Sulochana that how they fooled Rudraksh by telling him that he is Balraj Khurana's son and by acting as handicapped. (Only to audience for your kind info)

Balraj knew about Kabir not his son and Sulochana's affair so he left her and told her to fake her death. 

Waiting to see how Rudraksh reacts when Sonia's Ahana's Sulochana's and Kabir's truth comes out. (Kya karega bechara phir se mafi mangenga he is expect with puppy eyes you see)

Rudraksh behavior with Preesha and Sharda are just too much.(forget about sharda maa for a minute.see this girl brought a beautiful outside girl so that kabir does something to her n defame him according to rudra.how do you expect him to react)

He even initially shouted at Ahana also when she warned him about Sonia Kabir and Sulochana. (He shouted on Ahaana for preesha also when she was found in locked room with yuvraj )