Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hari, something u can give five minutes to ๐Ÿค—

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Uff I love such OS where writers take the frustration out and write what viewers want to see. This was such a good writing. ๐Ÿ‘ After today's episode, that's what we needed. Thanks. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Exactly, Instead or making post for ranting out an speaking not positive things, we can shift it to use it creatively ..... Make your own version of the show ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank you for reading!!

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely GayatriDi 

I loved your interpretation of the scene post yesterday 

Your Sai held her head high, Virat has come to her to apologize - very nicely done.

Everything except her returning to him

I donโ€™t support Sai returning to Virat

For her to come back, Virat will have to repent at another level which on ITV we will never see

I have stopped watching the show

I dropped by because you tagged me 

If you write more and tag me, I will dfntly read and comment

๐Ÿค—you write really well

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harinivas

Lovely GayatriDi 

I loved your interpretation of the scene post yesterday 

Your Sai held her head high, Virat has come to her to apologize - very nicely done.

Everything except her returning to him

I donโ€™t support Sai returning to Virat

For her to come back, Virat will have to repent at another level which on ITV we will never see

I have stopped watching the show

I dropped by because you tagged me 

If you write more and tag me, I will dfntly read and comment

๐Ÿค—you write really well

I know u stopped the show, but u can always interact with us all... Dnt go gayab... Rest is your choice ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

I know u stopped the show, but u can always interact with us all... Dnt go gayab... Rest is your choice ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I really am missing Kalyaniโ€™s FF 

Didnโ€™t realize what an amazing balm it was 

It was so lovely to interact there 

Used to have so much fun

Hoping she comes back soon 

Pls do write more 

Pls do 

I will read and comment 

You have the talent to write like this 

Great way to use our dissatisfaction for the show 

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝโค๏ธ

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Part 2

Virat stood there with guilty and disappointment. I am disappointed in myself for not keeping up my promise to kamal sir. I am disappointed that I failed as a husband, as a brother, as a son and even as a human. I was blinded by my love for my family and their honour that I kept every logic and my learning at bay.

I forgot how happy devi tai was on mahashivratri on meeting pulkit. I forgot how I promised to reinvistigate the case as the letter was suspicious.

I was so hurt that sai did not listen to me that I hurt her and asked her to leave the house.

sai was correct. we never got to speak on any topic peaceful. we were always interrupted by Pakhi. she always bad mouthed sai and I never stopped her. i thought, she was just being caring for my family, but she was only trying to create misunderstanding between us. 

sai had no benefit in getting devi married. it was for happiness of tai. It was smthin I should have been more intersted in. I hardly took notice of that. it was always sai who thought of devi tai. I should have remembered that.

it was my fault at not giving sai the chance to explain anything.

her refusal to come with me made sense. I never gave her the sense of belonging or protected her from my own ppl, then y will she come back. I broke ties with her. she has all the rights to be mad at me.

But i love her. I need to make her listen to me and come back with me. But sai was sai. stubborn. she gave me the same treatment that she got from me. 

i was waiting for her to talk to me. but she shut the door on my face. Usha maushi got me dinner. I knew sai sent her. I could not face maushi after wat I did to her. this time, usha maushi was on team sai and did not even bother to talk to me or call me damadji. It was sir, khana kha lijiye and she simply walked of. i could not even apologize to her.

It showed the difference at being angry and not forgetting humanity. she sent out food even though she was angry at me and had cut all ties with me. 

when i woke up next morning, their door was locked. from all the drama since yesterday, i never realised when i fell in deep sleep. the neighbors refused to tell me where sai went. they were aware of everything and had no sympathies or trust for me. 

I had her no traced as soon as i reached Nagpur. sai was at pulkit sir's house. i rushed to meet her, but she did not even look at me. i met devi tai and saw how happy she was. truly happy and in much better sense. but even devi refused to make sai talk to me.

pulkit made me understand that his decision in anger are not the only cause of hurt for sai. his lack of trust on her and him letting the family belittle sai even when she is not rong as factors. and virat had to understand that sai was indeed just a teenager. they cannot be changed immediately. patience was required.

virat applied for accomodation and even enrolled for counselling... all the happenings and my hurried decision were getting difficult for me to bear. the counselling helped me to understand aspects of my behaviour better and also helped me see through probable solutions.

tracing sai and convincing her was not at all easy. she had shifted to a hostel. usha maushi was with Devi tai. the admission money that i had submitted for sai were returned through pulkit sir. sai made sure to ignore me like a plague and treat me like a wall if at all i came in front of her.

through pulkit, i sent my updates to sai. me and aai had shifted to the quarter alloted to me. even though aai, mohit and shivani bua were upset with me, they supported my efforts and helped me.

my counselling has helped me a lot an because of the same, i confessed my past with pakhi in front of the whole family including the vaada an also broke all ties with them. it was tough to let go of years of bond but their behaviour was not a matter of different mentality but also criminal mindset. i could not send them behind the bars, but i broke all relations with them.

bua and Mohit come an visit whenever they can. 

i finally met sai after six months. she made it clear that she can't trust him with herself regardless of his efforts. an she does not feel that a relation that started with such wrong note and with so much history can last long. she signed the annulment papers and sent it to me, but i could never let her go.

we met with more frequency an I got to know my sai in her true self. a teen, studying hard to fulfill the dream of her aaba, a person who had fun with ppl her age, somebody who showed kindness to anyone in need.

when aai was not there and i fell sick, sai came to look after me. she left as soon as aai returned. she was kind, without expectations or demands. 

it took five years for sai to consider getting back to me and i was willing to wait for her, as long as it took. 

she became a doctor and decided to study further. she also decided to give me a chance after being very sure that i wont hurt her the same way again.

we made a pact to communicate everyday about everything.... be more open with expectations an requirements an feelings an behaviour. anything that hurt us, were to be addressed by the end if the day. there waa undisturbed us time.

aai was more than happy with such change and was also our judge when things did not reach any conclusion.

usha maushi still had her doubts about me an was always skeptical. but she continued to stay with harini. she found a mini sai in harini and also could not bring to forgive me.

sai an aai made plece with the decision and met up with maushi as frequently as possible.

But i still never forget the guilt. I let it sit between us to keep me in check, to behave better, to treat people better and love my family and my people better.

That is all people. Hope you all liked it.

Happy reading!!

Beautiful! I'm glad this played out organically. Its so well written! 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Counselling.....never expected that but good decision to redeem himself.

Interesting story ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice......๐Ÿ‘Œ 

You wrote what would have happened if Sai and Virat are real life charectors.......

What Virat has done is not forgivable and forgettable..... but if Virat is real is real life charector he would never do such thing considering his nature...... it's ITV and they need more drama so they showed.....

Even what sai has done is also not completely right.... if she knows she is correct she would have showed proofs and convince Virat of marriage....again it's ITV it has to happen that way...

Keep writing more......

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing๐Ÿ˜

Im happy for both of them

Beautifully written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ