Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing


No one beats her currently 😝
gosh so vanilla, kriti playing kriti, the only movies she is good is in mimi and tBAuj
I think so , Ranveer and shahid, Ranveer ( even though I hate to say it, because just don't find that he has movie star looks) can do comedy, drama, and definitely action. Shahid in a proper scripted movie is unbeatable, comedy, drama, action(kaminey) and love stories.
part 1 
they really had high hopes didn't they
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/mushtaq-khan-no-more-12572415
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
https://english.ratopati.com/story/73113/indian-actor-pradeep-rawat-passes-away
13