Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

New SS: Kuch Pal saath Tumhara update on page 17

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello All the beautiful people out here, this SS is an attempt made by my long lost and found sister in this forum Shristhi and me to give Ghum a new angle. I meet Shrishti here and all we both know that we have all the wired ideas in our mind. Right from thriller to comedy to romance we both just some how end up having same thoughts so we both thought lets implement and give our ideas a different sequence from the original one. We really hope you all like it, Please share your valuable feedbacks. 

Six years later 

I love you Virat I love you more than you know sai told a dream Virat sees almost very day voice he hears every morning before getting up but today this voice was mixed with the loud music of news channels who are covering the most controversial murder news of 5 men 

The debate is on from past 3 days should this matter be handled by Virat Chavan or not, after all his niece Harini Dashpandy is the accused, will Virat chavan do the justice by leading the case, 

Five days ago

Virat got the news of another murder while he was at work that day. Chaos had already ensued all across the state due to the serial killings of known people in Nagpur. This murder had took place in the outskirts of Nagpur, near Sambargaav village, his team had told that the victim this time was the local politician's son, another known personality who was murdered in his apartment. But he also got to the know that the accused was also caught. 

So Virat took off to santusti apartment where murder took place ,but when Virat reached to his utter shock his niece harini was beside the death body, she had the knife in her hand with whom she had cut the genitalia of the victim. Harini was not keeping well and past few months she was behaving differently she was quite not saying a word, how this happened, what was she doing there, 

This murder was linked with 4 other murders that have taken place in the same manner, since he was on duty officer he had to arrest harini,  

At Chavan Niwas when Family looked the news on tv every one was shocked, there Harini a small beautiful child, apple of eye of the chavan niwas ppl their little Harini. 

Virat came back, kaku was about to ask him when devkit came and slapped Virat for arresting Harini, but he explained he has no other option and he promised devi tai, soon he will bring Harini back. The family has applied for bail but the same was rejected by the court, judicial custody was granted for the Investigating officer to question Harini.  

New reporter: the state has took the decision DCP Virat chavan will head the case. it’s been 5 days and the accused has not uttered a word. Is this the tactics of DCP to protect his niece?. DCP Virat chavan has requested the court for medical help for Harini Deshpandey Since the Accused is state of shock and is not cooperating in investigation, the court has approved and well know psychiatric Avdesh Punj and his team has been called for to look into the child. 

Kaku: humari bachi pagal  nhi hai ki yeh log decide karege Uske liye psychiatrist, Virat tu Kuch karta Kyu nhi, 

Virat: Kaku Harini nay Kuch nhi bol rhi hai, yaha tak usne devi tai Aur Pulkit ki bhi baato ka jawab nhi diya hai. 

Kaku main aapse wada karta hui main Harini ko khud wapis leke aaunga. 

Pulkit; Virat Avdesh Punj Kab aa rhe hai. Main unki team say milna chahte hui. Main apni beti ko science project nhi bane dunga. They were discussing when Mohit came and informed to look at the news 

Reporter: there is a new update in the most controversial story Harini has been released on bail. Dr. SAYESHA JOSHI had applied for the bail of the accused on the grounds that child needs immediate medical attention. 

In the mean time Virat received a call  where he was asked to report the department at the earliest, after reaching the department he was told that Harini will be kept at the guest house where Doctor Avdesh Punj and his team is residing. They have reached Nagpur and in sometime reach the guest house. He further informed that Dr. Joshi, what was her name Sayeasha Joshi will meet Harini today to make all the arrangements and assist and help them. 

Virat informed the family that Harini has been released but she will not be back home. She will stay at the guesthouse with Dr. Avdesh Punj and his team. And he was going to meet the team. He thought he will clear his terms with the team. And make sure she doesn’t treat Harini like some experiment. 

Virat left station to meet Dr. Punj and his team without knowing the destiny has different plans for him. Virat reached the guesthouse. Saw a girl and a guy. 

The girl introduced her as Dr, Raavi and Boy as Dr. Ranveer. While he just started talking to them Dr. Punj came in. He introduced himself to Virat. Virat was informed that Harini is not in right state of mind. It’s difficult case but their will make sure we get to reach the truth soon, 

Virat : can I meet Harini ? 

Dr. Punj: I am afraid as Dr. Sayesha Joshi is with Harini. Let her come out will see on what she reports. 

Virat was waiting for Dr. Joshi. When he received a call from His home. 

Virat: ho aai. Nhi main Abhi tak Harini say nhi mila hui. But will meet her soon. Janta hui 6 ghante ho gaye bai. But aai  we have to wait. He was still on call when he heard Ranveer saying Sayesha she is is difficult case. In utter shock that she is not saying a word. 

Sayesha : ha ranveer but case jitna difficult hota hai usse solve karne main uttna hi maza aata hai. 

When Virat heard the voice he couldn’t believe himself he thought yeh tho sai ki awaz hai. As soon as he turned he was shocked to meet sai.  

Both sai and Virat were shocked to see each other after 6 years. 6 long years. 

Ranveer: Officer please meet Sayesha Joshi Dr. Sayesha Joshi. Sayesha please meet DCP Virat cahwan, 

Chali jao is ghar main mere dil main aur mere ghar main tumhare liye koi jagah nhi hai. Jao

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Interesting start....look forward to reading more. 

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This one is interesting👍👍👌👌

Update soon💖

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Intresting and intriguing........ liked it......

Eager to read further story.... I like thrillers and suspense a lot...

Please give next part soon....

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm not usually into reading ss. I keep myself to os. Because they finish in one take. But this time I'm intrigued. I don't think Harini is the murderer. It seems something very disgusting has happened to her or with someone she cares about🥺did it happen to Sai? 😳 Is she the one who is the murderer? Is she the one who despite being a confident doctor for the world, is actually mentally imbalanced due to what happened. Did she announce her love for Virat after being nabbed for the murders?

Ranveer might be Harini's love interest or it seems like he is there as Sai's friend and a catalyst to bring Virat and Sai close. Or is he the actual murderer who has forced Harini to take the blame

Who is she trying to save or is she really the murderer? Doesn't seem like it.

Oh my God. So many questions

Sorry. But I'm intrigued. Brilliant. Eagerly waiting for the next update.❤️❤️

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago
Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After 6 years this one is more interesting😳

Eagerly waiting for next update.

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

interesting....waiting for updates

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Interesting start....look forward to reading more. 

Thank you 

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya_Mehta

interesting....waiting for updates

Yeah for sure

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Interesting start!!!

So harini is like 16, a teen An part of murder.... Bechari bacchi Kaha fass gayi.....

Sai became sayesha.... Nice..... She still loves him... That is kinda sad.....

Continue soon!!!!

Happy writing!!!!