Waaahhhh waahhh
I’ve really got some good fan following here in IF 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Waaahhhh waahhh
I’ve really got some good fan following here in IF 😂😂
🤣
U think the ppl who stalk you are your fans🤣
Stalkers are usually fans 😂😂
And anyways some of our close ones here said they have seen my fan following here 😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Stalkers are usually fans 😂😂
And anyways some of our close ones here said they have seen my fan following here 😂😂
Ohh Really🤣
then let me observe who are these fans of yours🤪
Observe and let me also know
Btw I am going I’ll catch you tomorrow
Byee Rish..Good night🤗🤗
Meee 🤗 (although 3 hrs later 😆)
I’m preparing myself mentally for today. Friday I was like “yaaaas RR style fix it job” but now ...
Ugh, I’m literally like
Went from that RR-energy weekend to like deshmukh-style-disappointed
Originally posted by: moksha89
Meee 🤗 (although 3 hrs later 😆)
I’m preparing myself mentally for today. Friday I was like “yaaaas RR style fix it job” but now ...
Ugh, I’m literally like
![]()
Went from that RR-energy weekend to like deshmukh-style-disappointed
Don't worry, dear. Jitna ye Deshmukhs girenge utna hi Raghav ka style or reaction uthega.
Originally posted by: moksha89
Meee 🤗 (although 3 hrs later 😆)
I’m preparing myself mentally for today. Friday I was like “yaaaas RR style fix it job” but now ...
Ugh, I’m literally like
![]()
Went from that RR-energy weekend to like deshmukh-style-disappointed
my opinion is same like u😆..have to prepare mentally to c the epi tom😵
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4