6th April 2021 episode - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hahahaha love this!! 🤣 Birju is wearing my favorite color too 🥳

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I agree with you Kate! I feel the same. The thing Shaila pointed out with him walking over Rani, that was disgusting too. And the cut with the knife, I can't get over that. I hope Veer beats the crap out of him. 🤬

This is why I want Veer to know it's him. I want Veer to beat him blue. I don't mind if Birju and Viku do the same. Jai deserves that from trio. 

I can feel that Veer's fear every passing minute now he cannot think straight.  Even when Viku pointed out about the ransom he said we have no time to think who is it? But if they figure it out it's quite east for them to reach Rani. 

I think they will reach Rani nth moment.  

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I used to hate to see characters pillar posting  - Nandu and DV, nice to see  DV too getting some good lines

Ramadheer they have made him a lion without a killing instinct

She was an outcast  in all main tracks  and  that too even in her engagement track

she can do a lot for the show, the best they use her with everyone

otherwise surprise she cannot relate the Jai calling champa champa  as something fishy

I agree Kate! Have the same thoughts.

Birju will suspect her. It’ll be good to see their scenes. Something new. Otherwise she only has scenes with Jai mostly 

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

I don't think anyone can digest their scenes 🤣 I liked the thought of Jai only because he brought RanVeer closer. Can't stand any of his scenes otherwise 🤣🤣

But they both are promoting them as there is a fandom for them.🤣🤣I want Birju Nandini not Jai Nandini ðŸ¤£

I always skip Jai scenes 

caller123 thumbnail

Hahahaha love this!! 🤣 Birju is wearing my favorite color too 🥳

But Veer is wearing my favourite colour. Pink😆

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

This is why I want Veer to know it's him. I want Veer to beat him blue. I don't mind if Birju and Viku do the same. Jai deserves that from trio. 

I can feel that Veer's fear every passing minute now he cannot think straight.  Even when Viku pointed out about the ransom he said we have no time to think who is it? But if they figure it out it's quite east for them to reach Rani. 

I think they will reach Rani nth moment.  

I think so too. Veer has a lot of pressure on his head. He is the eldest there after Rajmata now. Ranisa is in jail and DV is in Delhi. I feel his pressure sitting here 🤣

I also think it will be nth moment. Hopefully Megha will be back soon and this won't drag. But I am excited to see their new get ups!

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

I used to hate to see characters pillar posting  - Nandu and DV, nice to see  DV too getting some good lines

Ramadheer they have made him a lion without a killing instinct

She was an outcast  in all main tracks  and  that too even in her engagement track

she can do a lot for the show, the best they use her with everyone

otherwise surprise she cannot relate the Jai calling champa champa  as something fishy

We consistently complained about DV being spineless and within a few episodes, they gave him good lines. We can take credit for it I think 🤣🤣

I hope they give Nandini and Kiara something relevant too.

Champa is so unnecessary for the show. Such a filler character. They could do more with her too. I don't get hers and Jai's relationship.

flamingoAK thumbnail

But they both are promoting them as there is a fandom for them.🤣🤣I want Birju Nandini not Jai Nandini ðŸ¤£

I always skip Jai scenes 

KATEEEEEE smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

flamingoAK thumbnail

But Veer is wearing my favourite colour. Pink😆

I don't know why but in that scene, you look like Veeru and Fahmida looks like Viku 🤣🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I always wanted them to have the Rajasthani dialect in the episodes, other than the Ghani Khamba words

so I am elated, now want a camel ride and a 4 wheel drive around the desert to search her

seeing the motorbike video of Fahmaan 10 years ago in the  other videos of VeeRani thread, all the more I want the camel ride and 4 wheel drive

I think so too. Veer has a lot of pressure on his head. He is the eldest there after Rajmata now. Ranisa is in jail and DV is in Delhi. I feel his pressure sitting here smiley37

I also think it will be nth moment. Hopefully Megha will be back soon and this won't drag. But I am excited to see their new get ups!

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago