MY SAAF SAFAAI DREAMS ARE BEING BROUGHT TO LIFE. ACTUAL LIFE HOLY COWOriginally posted by: infinitie
THEY WANT US TO DIE THEY ARE LITERALLY KILLING US
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
MY SAAF SAFAAI DREAMS ARE BEING BROUGHT TO LIFE. ACTUAL LIFE HOLY COWOriginally posted by: infinitie
THEY WANT US TO DIE THEY ARE LITERALLY KILLING US
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Here goes my plans of sleeping
Here goes my plans of working!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not the time to sleep!!!!
My insta is not working.. What happened.?
WAMAAAA THE SHIRT IS FULLY OFF GURL SIX PACK OR NOT
Originally posted by: nehshipper
I was expecting baniyan not shirtless
and her holding his shirt!!!!! kab? kaise hua!?!?!?!
Somebody tell me I will die of anxiety
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
My insta is not working.. What happened.?
..............OMGGGG maybe that’s for the best you’re not gonna fall asleep girl
IM LIKE YELLING AT MY NOTES RIGHT NOW.Originally posted by: infinitie
DUDE BYE TO THAT TEST HOW WILL YOU EVEN FOCUS OMFG
Originally posted by: nehshipper
I was expecting baniyan not shirtless
As I predicted earlier suits se shirtless tak ka safar 🤣
he is shirtless and she is holding his shiirt!!!