This is not the time to sleep!!!!
AKANKSHA GET BACK HERE RN
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is not the time to sleep!!!!
AKANKSHA GET BACK HERE RN
lol no I haven’t started it. I was going thru my notes.Originally posted by: mallukumari
Your test is already done?
WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY?!
tons of saaf safai !!!!!! cant wait!!! ❤️
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah working on yaar trying to remember what I typed in a flow. N then got busy in making biriyani . Biriyani turned out good but that part got deleted 🤣
Biryani ki chakkar mein kya kya kona pada hai🤣
WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY?!
THEY WANT US TO DIE THEY ARE LITERALLY KILLING US
can you send me her twitter link? i'll follow her! She needs ti hear our KPs
Here it is send a request - she’s accepting from all shakhi fans.
Here goes my plans of sleeping
i swear one of them is here and is like lets just give them what they want. poor girls. 🤣Originally posted by: nehshipper
Mar GAYI. KV a must have peeked into forum and been like let’s make them sleepless
I AM IN JUPITER. NEVER COMING HOME. FK THIS TEST 😂😂😂
DUDE BYE TO THAT TEST HOW WILL YOU EVEN FOCUS OMFG
Originally posted by: infinitie
THEY WANT US TO DIE THEY ARE LITERALLY KILLING US
I was expecting baniyan not shirtless