he’s getting his biceps ready for a scene.
Yesssssss meaning shirt off!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he’s getting his biceps ready for a scene.
Yesssssss meaning shirt off!!!!
I just watched this like 10 times already omg.Originally posted by: infinitie
IM GONNA MOVE THAT SECOND BED OUT OF THE ROOM ASAP!!
Way to make you forget a bad episode day
Originally posted by: nehshipper
I feel he’s not gonna go shirtless cause maybe he doesn’t want to wax his chest and doesn’t wanna look like Anil kapoor bhaloo on tv. Though personally I don’t like waxed chests on guys.
His chest is already waxed 😆 See the post properly ☺️
anokhi prolly took it off. Ufff she’s a real chupi rustom 👀😂Yesssssss meaning shirt off!!!!
Guys. I’m so glad I’m in all my senses today. If this happened yday. And I missed this. I would have been PISSED
Yo what is happening today?? The entire week's worth of flying is being done on one day my heart can't handle!!
WHAT IS GOING DOWN IN THIS ROOM?!THAT ESCALATED QUICKLYYYYY OMGGGGGG
Originally posted by: wamavasant
His chest is already waxed 😆 See the post properly ☺️
going back
Where is devi and shagunn ???
Let them see what our professor is doing inside girls hostel 😆
anokhi prolly took it off. Ufff she’s a real chupi rustom 👀😂
hahaha she's like omg sir you're feverish i guess i have no other choice but to take this off 🤣