Mohi/Preeti 2.0 gives me this bollywood character vibes. 😍

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Geet from Jab we met. 

In the whole 2nd episode i got Geet vibes from her. So much bubbly, funny, cute and enthu cutlet. 🤩

Gossssh i am becoming a fan of Preeti 2.0 now. Just lovingggg her soo soo much than before. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Rati is amazingggggg. 🤩🤩🤩🤩♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Preeti 2.0 is like our very own Nupur. But she is just a bit softer and calmer than Nupur.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ratibob007

Preeti 2.0 is like our very own Nupur. But she is just a bit softer and calmer than Nupur.

Oh i didnt see MJHT so i dont know much about Nupur thus maybe i got Geet vibes from her. But yeah you're correct as i had seen few clips of Nupur tho. By the way we can say that Preeti 2.0 is more like a mature version of Nupur isnt it. 

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Oh i didnt see MJHT so i dont know much about Nupur thus maybe i got Geet vibes from her. But yeah you're correct as i had seen few clips of Nupur tho. By the way we can say that Preeti 2.0 is more like a mature version of Nupur isnt it. 

Yes u r right. Preeti 2.0 =Mature Nupur.

You must watch Mjht.

Rati was amazing in it.

Nupur is just 💓🔥 together.

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nupur was inspired from Geet of Jab We Met.. hence you're getting those vibes. Preeti 2.0 is a bubbly yet soft version of Nupur. I'm loving her too. She has that extra spark in her now❤️