I come on forum and there is a kiss between RiAnsh and Ishani trying to come on to Angre.....☢️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I come on forum and there is a kiss between RiAnsh and Ishani trying to come on to Angre.....☢️
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Ep 230 Snippets
VanGre scene, they actually show how R's fake death was VanGre's plan. 😲It was Angre who shot with a fake gun from behind the tree.
Aryan-Kiara-Chachi's long scene
Vansh comes home and Kiara acts upset to gain his attention
Vansh-Dadi scene
Angre-Riddhima scene
IshAngre scene , Angre is shirtless and Ishani literally attacks him , OTT pe ye bhi bold ho gaye 🤣
Precap riansh scene where R talks about car spin and other moments.
Precap - WO toh sabne dekh lia, kiss 🤪
Thanks ayushi
Mtlb abhi tk voot ne delete nhi kiya
Lollipop is seducing vansh
Kiss se bta chlega vansh ko she is his riddhima 🤪 although it was camera angle
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I come on forum and there is a kiss between RiAnsh and Ishani trying to come on to Angre.....☢️
Imagine I woke up and thats the 1st thing I saw 🤣
Cvs ka hum par itna kripa! Its like humare koi barso ka puja ka fal hai.
haye kissOriginally posted by: -Ayushi-
Ep 230 Snippets
VanGre scene, they actually show how R's fake death was VanGre's plan. 😲It was Angre who shot with a fake gun from behind the tree.
Aryan-Kiara-Chachi's long scene
Vansh comes home and Kiara acts upset to gain his attention
Vansh-Dadi scene
Angre-Riddhima scene
IshAngre scene , Angre is shirtless and Ishani literally attacks him , OTT pe ye bhi bold ho gaye 🤣
Precap riansh scene where R talks about car spin and other moments.
Precap - WO toh sabne dekh lia, kiss 🤪
Me too ayushi
Muje bta ta episode aa.gya but tum dono nhi te
And then discussion o ryi hai ishangre and kiss ki
wth but zyan hot lagra ha
I literally almost fell off the bad I came on to see what was happening almost died 🤣
Precap ka khushi toh hai. But i am more happy that Vangre faked Riddhima "s death I am happy bcoz its Aangre 's plan. I finally will get to watch what i wanted to watch in Cliff falling scn of Vansh!Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Thanks ayushi
Mtlb abhi tk voot ne delete nhi kiya
Lollipop is seducing vansh
Kiss se bta chlega vansh ko she is his riddhima 🤪 although it was camera angle
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Precap ka khushi toh hai. But i am more happy that Vangre faked Riddhima "s death I am happy bcoz its Aangre 's plan. I finally will get to watch what i wanted to watch in Cliff falling scn of Vansh!
Haan
Thank god they showed how vangre faked riddhima death
Vrna yeh kam phi humari imagination pr reh jaata