Hopefully vir finds purvi
Amar come soon we all miss u 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Hopefully vir finds purvi
Amar come soon we all miss u 😊
The plot is nice but we ll hv to see if the audience are still hooked or not 🤔
PPL like us will be...bit donno about others...😭
Just pray it’s steady 🙏they don’t deserve trp stress when they come back ...it is really intriguing 🤔
That's wht i was discussing with Aayu... Rangu should promote PriAm comeback aggresively to get the audience who left 😭...u know once audience left it's hard to get them back 😔😔😔
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
I know...😆
Didji ka abhi koi kaam nahi jab tak mukhi aur mukhiyayni na aye...🤣
Abhi toh woh waste hai..🤣 Accha hai..Don't know why but I can't stand her at all..😆😆
Prakashi gang mast hai..🤣
That's wht i was discussing with Aayu... Rangu should promote PriAm comeback aggresively to get the audience who left 😭...u know once audience left it's hard to get them back 😔😔😔
Yeah I know...rangu se expectations bohut low hai....I just hope PPL watch the show as usual...
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Abhi toh woh waste hai..🤣 Accha hai..Don't know why but I can't stand her at all..😆😆
Prakashi gang mast hai..🤣
Kitni cute to hai didiji dekha nahi kais Purvi ke loye dekh rhi thi...😆
Yeah golu mummy is rocking....🤣
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
I know...😆
Didji ka abhi koi kaam nahi jab tak mukhi aur mukhiyayni na aye...🤣
She doesn't hv any importance without PurVir 😆🤣
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Abhi toh woh waste hai..🤣 Accha hai..Don't know why but I can't stand her at all..😆😆
Prakashi gang mast hai..🤣
Sirf ABHI waste hai???? 🤔😂