The Battle of Riddles-1 Round Game Theme Results (Pg 127) Note pg 144- Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

36.7k

Users

32

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Congrats Darshi , Kif , Soni , Sandy and Shibu 🤗

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Congrats Darshi , Kif , Soni , Sandy and Shibu 🤗

Thank you🤗

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


Aise I didn't google them I was solving just on the basis of pics.


Nina TBH next time keep pics where we could solve them without their identities. Solution should be in the pics. ( Don't know m explaining it correctly 😅)

Ok jo hukam

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Quidditch theme guessing was tougher than Labyrinth , now I know why pics aren't my strong suit 🤣

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

Got the riddles...interesting🤓

Will send my answers by tonight or tomorrow morning


Nina everyone got same riddles right

Yes same

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Yup

That will be interesting 😆

Like we have interpret clues from pic and not just what they represent or their name


Like - there should be some symbolism😆


Idk how to explain it 🤦🏻‍♀️ But yeah !


Yea Like in my notes I wrote Guy Red TShirt C Buzz Cut for pic 1

Gadgets, electronic, equipments for 2nd

For 3 Asian Guy, messy hair

for 4 Wood, Log Etc.


Then come on a common deduction


It's didn't strike me to use Google.🤔

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


Yea Like in my notes I wrote Guy Red TShirt C Buzz Cut for pic 1

Gadgets, electronic, equipments for 2nd

For 3 Asian Guy, messy hair

for 4 Wood, Log Etc.


Then come on a common deduction


It's didn't strike me to use Google.🤔

I used both the methods 😆

That’s why I said I have two answers one was bollywood (didn’t think of song ) and another one was Haircut 😆


I thought Bollywood is easy one so that won’t be the theme 😝

And only sent Haircut as an answer 🙈🤣


I personally like interpreting clues than using google 😅

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 5 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Yay

Congrats everyone who guessed it correct 🥳

Thanks for your efforts @Nina ❤️

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

I used both the methods 😆

That’s why I said I have two answers one was bollywood (didn’t think of song ) and another one was Haircut 😆


I thought Bollywood is easy one so that won’t be the theme 😝

And only sent Haircut as an answer 🙈🤣


I personally like interpreting clues than using google 😅


U were so close.. ab wo haircut pr kya riddles banati yeh bhi sochna tha na..

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

D riddles 😭

All d best everyone 👍🏼

Related Topics

Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 2 months ago

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 1 months ago

The Summer Sheep Diaries (R6 Ans + Results p38-39)

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: CID-fan-394 · 7 months ago

Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".