Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Search google for this image 🤣. I got office equipments too and I didn't have strength left to search pic by pic 😆.
Same 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Search google for this image 🤣. I got office equipments too and I didn't have strength left to search pic by pic 😆.
Same 🤣
yeah i just looked at him and i thought of an apple pie🤣 i guess i was also craving an apple pie at the time so that also encouraged me🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Search google for this image 🤣. I got office equipments too and I didn't have strength left to search pic by pic 😆.
🤣 yeah 1st i got office equipment then i did seperate seperate toh i got bolly n song n 3rd pic was wood so der u go
Blurred Holmes is officially not sending answers 🤣. Songs and me are alien concept and that too Bollywood 😆
Waise how did one found those guys names? Unless they don't know them.
Reverse search image and then search one by one
I got it right💃💃💃
So I got 0.8 coz Soni, Darshi and Kifs sent milliseconds before me? Like in Koeli-Leena's and MLM's game
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
google images se search karlo 😆
Aa jata hai
I got first guy’s name but I was too bored to search for Asian guy 😵😆
Aise I didn't google them I was solving just on the basis of pics.
Nina TBH next time keep pics where we could solve them without their identities. Solution should be in the pics. ( Don't know m explaining it correctly 😅)
Got the riddles...interesting🤓
Will send my answers by tonight or tomorrow morning
Nina everyone got same riddles right
Congratulations to the winners ❤️❤️🤗
yeah i just looked at him and i thought of an apple pie🤣 i guess i was also craving an apple pie at the time so that also encouraged me🤣
I went in search of Master chef too , first judges , then MC Australia , America and India , then Participants and gave up 😆
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633