Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I got it right💃💃💃
So I got 0.8 coz Soni, Darshi and Kifs sent milliseconds before me? Like in Koeli-Leena's and MLM's game
Correct and congrats
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I got it right💃💃💃
So I got 0.8 coz Soni, Darshi and Kifs sent milliseconds before me? Like in Koeli-Leena's and MLM's game
Correct and congrats
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
This girl should get another bonus point for her dramebaazi
M not at home my darling otherwise I would have known 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Congratulations to the winners ❤️❤️🤗
Thank you🤗
My answer was close enough, related to songs, I missed a hint 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Reverse search image and then search one by one
Was I the only one to not do this reverse search image? 😢
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Correct and congrats
Congrats🎉
Looks like sorry Zeal🥺 next time though :)
Nina this riddle is only tound na? Then we will know the winner?
Aise I didn't google them I was solving just on the basis of pics.
Nina TBH next time keep pics where we could solve them without their identities. Solution should be in the pics. ( Don't know m explaining it correctly 😅)
Yup
That will be interesting 😆
Like we have to interpret clues from pic and not just what they represent or their name
Like - there should be some symbolism😆
Idk how to explain it 🤦🏻♀️ But yeah !
I literally watched the YouTube video to learn 😆
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633