Sairat SS - Mujhe aapse shaadi nahi karni pt5 pg18

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail

Hey guys, a new SS, hope you like it.

laksh thumbnail

Hey guys, a new SS, hope you like it.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Woow that was a good piece of writing. 👏 I wish something like this happened in the show too. 

That was really nice how he believed that one should just accept the fate. And she believed in changing the fate. 👏

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Accha,accha ,toh ek bina shaadi ke love story hai,aur yeh with shaadi love story hai, hmmm,interesting. 

Sai's points and Virat's points are both valid over here. Both are acting according to the situation. One out of grief and other out of ...ahhh....vaada.Maybe. May not be. But yes for Sai.

Come on,do write it. I would love to know how the story would move with the same situation from your pov.❤

Aur mein hoon na,comment kar karke pareshaan karne ke liye aapko.

Waise,Virat ne kaha hai ki woh ehsaan nahi jatayega,yaad rakh na Viru ,mere dimaag mein yeh baat internal memory mein pront hogayi hai. So,would love to read.

Do write and continue soon.❤

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Woow that was a good piece of writing. 👏 I wish something like this happened in the show too. 

That was really nice how he believed that one should just accept the fate. And she believed in changing the fate. 👏

Thank you 😊❤

I wish too 😊

laksh thumbnail

Thank you 😊

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's superb loved it plz continue. 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Accha,accha ,toh ek bina shaadi ke love story hai,aur yeh with shaadi love story hai, hmmm,interesting. 

😂😂 poori story toh nahi milegi, yah toh phir shaadi ke liye maanegi ya mana kar degi

Just trying to elaborate that one scene that happened in Virat's house and may be little more than that. I loved that scene in his house and in his car right after that. This is more or like bringing out their viewpoints and mindset at that point of time.

Uske baad toh pehle se hi do ff hai, woh pehle teek se update ka doon 😂😂

Sai's points and Virat's points are both valid over here. Both are acting according to the situation. One out of grief and other out of ...ahhh....vaada.Maybe. May not be. But yes for Sai.

Yeah, just trying to showcase it

Come on,do write it. I would love to know how the story would move with the same situation from your pov.❤

Ha ha, nahi have some other idea for a story, this will end with or without their marriage

Doosra waala story mein soch rahi hoon, not like the show, but similar though, wondering if I should check with you if it will be interesting or not by sharing the idea. Chahiye toh, i can pm you. 

Aur mein hoon na,comment kar karke pareshaan karne ke liye aapko.

❤I actually love your comments and you know it 😉, you make it more interesting for me 😊

Waise,Virat ne kaha hai ki woh ehsaan nahi jatayega,yaad rakh na Viru ,mere dimaag mein yeh baat internal memory mein pront hogayi hai. So,would love to read.

I know 😂😂, post karne se pehle, will send it to you, agar mein bhool bhi jaoon Virat ki tarah, tumhe toh yaad hoga 😂😂

Do write and continue soon.❤

Sure, thank you

Thanks for the comments ❤❤

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's superb loved it plz continue. 

Thanks 😊