Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode starts with Kabir indicating the shooter to shoot and AP saves Vansh. What the hell? AP saved Vansh? Did she just do that? Angre shoots the shooter wah - he worked again. Kabir sees and says Mom you failed my plan and will never leave you. Vansh ties hanky to AP and says you will be fine. His concern for his stepmother is back for little. I hope he won't allow back into the house in VOOT considering she saved his life. AP says I would never leave your jail but your life at stake. I know you always punished your enemies but please forgive me. 

Vansh sees Ridhima and he says be alert and he lit the fake bomb and leaves with Ridhima. Kabir is following Vansh and Ridhima and Vansh catches Kabir. Wow - now this is the VR we are looking for. Amazing man. You are back! Hope it gets continues. Vansh says I pity you how could you think that I will leave the VR mansion and the house? Of course, we were sure that you are playing man. Vansh ke Bina VR Mansion - sorry Indian Hogwarts - it cannot be. You are our Harry Potter and Kabir is Voldemort. Ridhima - don't know, Maybe the magic wand. 

Ridhima says we know you would be falling for his plan which is why Vansh made this plan. Ridhima says he told me about this plan at the party. In a flashback, it shows while dancing Vansh says to Ridhima this is just a plan where he wants to know who are the people in the house so he played this game. Of course, you are the mastermind, my dear. Art of war is back. Suddenly Vansh hears Dadi and Sia voice and shocked while Kabir laughs. 

Riansh thinks how come they are here? Kabir says you should always work on Plan B. How could you underestimate me? Exactly that's his problem. He underestimates you. Vansh ties Kabir and leaves and shocked to see Dadi and Sia in bombs. Arey VR Mansion ya koi Bomb squad ka school? How come these guys get such bombs man? Angre trying to help but Vansh says be safe and get Kabir here. 

Sia says Kabir kidnapped us and Vansh says I'm with you. Angre brings Kabir and Vansh pulls Ridhima to his side and hits Kabir. Vansh says how could you do this? Kabir says I didn't do anything. Ridhima says I will talk to him. Ridhima begs him and says I will give everything but leave them. Kabir says I want you. Shocked! Finally, he revealed what he wants! I'm glad they opened this up. Man, truths are coming out as if someone made them drink truth serum. 

What about the CIA? Where they went? You know what Kabir rather than Dadi and Sia you should have used a bomb on them. Kabir says I kidnapped on V-day. Riansh shocked. Kabir says you never realized my love and I'm your first love. I can give what Vansh is expecting. He says come with me and we will live how we were in the past days. Ridhima says Dadi and Sia and looks at Vansh indicating something. Wah, see that's how lady don be. She knows when to play what game - I mean the girl who doesn't know A of MAFIA today playing like a pro. What a growth darling.

While Ridhima is speaking with Kabir, Vansh moves towards Dadi and Sia. Ridhima says you could have told me before, I would have come to you. Kabir falls for it. Ridhima says you are my first love. She says you never came for me, so I didn't come for you. Ridhima says thank god you told me the truth - so let's start a new life. Ridhima touches him by removing the remote and gives Vansh. Vansh saves Dadi and Sia. Uff - now that's game to be played. Well played lady of the VR Mansion! 

Kabir shocked. See you betrayed your mother so does Ridhima used your feelings for nanoseconds. Ridhima walks to Vansh. Ridhima says how could you think like that? Ridhima says you used me and never loved me. So I did the same. Oh yes - we loved it, baby! We simply got it. But wait Aryan is pouring oil or petrol while Kabir sees what he is doing and feels happy. Kabir is laughing while Aryan lits the fire. Vansh says to Angre take Dadi and Sia. While Chanchal comes and helps Kabir. Kabir says Chachi to go and hits Vansh while Kabir takes away Vansh. You know what Vansh Rai Singhania, you should take care of the CIA first thing when you return home. More than AP it's these guys who have betrayed you. Go for the man, don't leave them at all. 

Ridhima hits Kabir and because of smoke Vansh unable to see her Yaar why they are showing as they are shooting for the Om Shanti Om climax scene? That's was way better than this. Such emotions but yeah so comedy. Ridhima closes her eyes to hug Vansh so does he and Kabir pulls Ridhima before she hugs him. Arey this is damn fun man! I mean why to close your eyes - can't you keep them open? The way Kabir pulled his like playing Chor & Police - before the police catch the chor is running away with the partner. Seriously - 10% of thriller + 40% of romance + 50% of comedy = IMMJ2. 

Vansh finally opens his eyes and don't see Ridhima. Kabir is taking away Ridhima. Kabir says I know the secret door from where I used to enter into VR Mansion in the olden days and now we are going to leave from that door. Which door does he know now? This is more of Narnia - I mean walk into the wardrobe and you might go to a new world. Or Else Hogwarts. Every floor has a secret room. Ridhima catches a wall and Kabir hurts her - ouch! Vansh is searching for Ridhima and enters a room. I feel ye log pehale secret rooms banaya aur Phir VR Mansion banaya. Secret rooms mein VR Mansion mein. VR Mansion mein secret room nahi. 

Kabir throws a matchstick and closes the door while Vansh is shocked. Vansh tries to breaks the glass yaar. Normally you do and today what happened? Maybe because of the smoke. He shouts Ridhima and Ridhima is worried for him. Kabir is enjoying it. Vansh is trying to break the door and she is trying to break the glass. Don't tell me VR house has now unbreakable glasses? Matlab kuch bhi yaar? Until now every glass of the door broke and suddenly nothing breaks - waah! Our Malfoy Kabir is enjoying the view of them both crying for each other. 

Kabir says I'm killing Vansh but I gave you a chance to see Vansh dying. Kabir says this is the last time and next you won't see her. Both are crying and Vansh kisses her forehead through the glass. Wah, that's so romantic to see and emotional kiss man! Loved the way the director Noel did this - cheers sir. But if you are using glass why not lip-lock? Maybe too much for others but we would have loved it. However, this also rocks. 

Vansh says I'm sorry. Ridhima crying and Kabir enjoying. Vansh falls while Ridhima loses her consciousness and Kabir picks her way saying I love you. The next day Ridhima is under the tree. Oh hello? You said London, ye tree kaha se ayae hai? Kabir, you lied again. Kabir says good morning and she is shocked. Ridhima asks where are we? She says Vansh won't leave you. Kabir says he might have died by now. Ridhima remembers what happened. Kabir says did you remember what happened? Ridhima is crying for Vansh - that is breaking. Kabir says forget past and Ridhima spits on him. Did she do that? I mean did she? Wah! Kabir a side but Vishal agreed for this scene, Bravo man! Superb! The way you both did this - cheers! 

Kabir wipes spit and says don't do this again. Try to reciprocate my love and because of which you got saved. Now you are the widow and the sindoor and Mangalsutr doesn't suit you and he removes her mangal sutra from the hand and pours water to remove the sindoor while Ridhima is begging him not to. That's touchy. Cliche but touchy. Ridhima remembering first marriage - why not second wala baby? Ridhima shouts for Vansh. Ridhima begs him to leave. Kabir says this widow look don't you and in the next hour we are going to get marry and you are going to be my wife. Oh hello - these going to be just dreams. You are going to die. 

Ridhima says never. I will die but never marry you. I belong to him and will belong to him only. Kabir says think about your baby if not for yourself. You cannot die with your baby. So think. I know you hate me but you want to kill your baby because of the hatred you have for me? So you have no option and marry me. I will love you and the child more than Vansh. Oh hello - more than her you said Vansh 1000 times. You love him more than her! Kabir says I will prepare for the wedding until then cry for him. But once we get married don't even take his name. I will be hurt. 

P:S - AP begging forgiveness don't know whether she be back to VR House. I hope he keeps her far. I hope Vansh know who put fire to his house rather than embracing them. I hope Angre say what Ishani did. I hope he knows everything when he is back! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Really? Riddhu ne πŸ˜—πŸ’¦ kar diya?! πŸ€£

Samy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know I have a feeling that Riddhima will die and her duplicate make entry in Ott just a guess....

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tomorrow episode is damn fire πŸ”₯ and bomb πŸ’£πŸ’₯. Must watched episode. As you mentioned thriller romance action as well as comedy. 

That smoke scene were Ridhimma and Vansh searching each other and Aram de OST was emotional but it looked more like a comedy I laughed sorry πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ€«. Can't control. Bahuth sabar nahi. 

And that kiss my tharki mind was like kick and break out that damn glass door manπŸ˜…. 

Kabir saying don't say Vansh name I was thinking can't control your emotions on hearing his name ahh πŸ€ͺ. KaVa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

I loved the episode and waiting for the end 😊. And upcoming OTT sequence πŸ’œ

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Of course, we were sure that you are playing man. Vansh ke Bina VR Mansion - sorry Indian Hogwarts - it cannot be. You are our Harry Potter and Kabir is Voldemort. Ridhima - don't know, Maybe the magic wandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Riddhima  magic wand...

U always come up with these awesome comments...i tell you abhy...though I don't participate  much in discussions...but I have been a silent reader...your update is awesome...

Kabir sachi main Voldemort  hain!!!

Sachi mazaa agayaa padke...

arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jaate jaate hum sab ka wishes pura karrahi hai yeh makersπŸ‘

Mafia Ridhu.....Sounds good ryt.....after seeing her IG story that was the thought😎

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for update

This aryan and chachi inko punishment milni chayiye pehle to

Uske baad bakhi logo ko

Riansh working in team . Shashu babu jeh 50 episode pehle dikhate to abhi tk acha haal hota serial ka

Chlo hope u learnt ur lesson and ott main dikhate ryoke 

They gonna leave saturday  in cliffhanger i feel and monday ko bta chlega how they survived that blast 

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samy16

I don't know I have a feeling that Riddhima will die and her duplicate make entry in Ott just a guess....

I doubt she will die we know she is alive cause we saw BTS of Vansh and Rhiddima jumping plus she is a main character for the show 

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe toh bus kabir a reaction dekhna hai jab Vansh apni entry marega..aur ridhima ke chehri ki smile aur relief dekhna hai ...

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Riddhima is an emotion. And jitu dada said none will die. She may return  as Vihan. Memory loss of Riddhima is quite viral so they can show it. So initially we may got to see Helly as someone else later she will b revealed  as  Riddhima......