|ANNS | Episode Discussion Thread #1 - Page 10

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ..KpopIsLife..

Definitely their scene is very nice👍🏼❤️

Would love to see more of their bond..💕

I just love the bonding so pure 

Sorry for the late update 

GB steals phone from Darsh’s pocket (the one which he gave to nandu) and plans with her lover to sell that phone 

Nandu comes there and GB hides the phone in nandu’s milk can

Nandu asks to learn bhajan( they are playing bhajan antakshari something like that)

GB blackmails that she will run away (skipped it)

Nandu says no issues GB can learn bhajan later sees her can , says it’s dirty and takes it to wash

In Rawals house, 4 girls comes for alliance 

They try to patao Rajvi.Darsh comes and says he decided he won’t stay in house after marriage 

3 girls leave immediately and one will be remaining 

He wants to talk privately with her and says he will shift to coorg and will grow organic crops and cows

At the same time, driver comes and gives phone to Darsh saying it connected.He identifies its Nandu and acts as if he is talking to buy cattle and gives hint to Nandu that he is calling from Rawal house.4th one also runs away.He says they don’t want to marry seeing Darsh but to marry into rawal house and it’s wealth 

Shobit shows his lover’s pic to all(except darsh and Rajvi) and asks to talk to Rajvi on behalf of him

Every one runs away except Vipul and he says he will definitely talk

GB sees Nandu talking  on  phone and tries to instigate against her but she says to Naveen(father’s name) that person for whom she sells milk kept his cell in can by mistake and she will return it tomorrow.Naveen says ok but come early 

GB sings bhajan and father feels proud🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She says she will go to college tomorrow to check exam schedule 

He feels very happy and asks GB to concentrate on exams and read well

BB gives dinner to Naveen, he gives bangles chupke in katori and says while buying for GB, got for her also.BB feels happy 

Thali bajao scene and all feel happy that it happened after 3 yrs

Flashback is that when Rajvi is feeling bad for aajkal ki ladkiya being greedy, someone comes and says his daughter is very big fan of Darsh’s photography and he will be happy to marry his daughter to Darsh.it doesn’t matter if he’s rich or not, etc etc .gives her pic and leaves

Darsh is seeing payal and reminiscing all Darshini scenes

Sobhit comes and tells that his marriage is almost fixed and he says to Rajvi that he will take care of decorations 

Rajvi says no, she wants everything to be perfect 

Darsh says he wants to meet girl personally and he will agree only if she gives Sobhit decoration duty.Rajvi says ok and Sobhit hugs Rajvi.she scolds he’s not 5 yr old to give hugs and kisses and leaves

Sobhit hugs and kisses Darsh and leaves from there 

Darsh again takes payal and keeps on playing with it 

Edited by Swetyz - 3 years ago

Nice episode over all

Didn’t skip much today also except GB scene

Darsh already completed touch and hearing senses

He was able to recognize Nandu’s voice on phone 

2 out of 5 senses done..

Alliance scene is too funny.VK acting is 👌👌

Naveen seems nice yaar.poor guy .GB is fooling him.

BTW bangle scene is nice

Rajvi is getting on my nerves with the way she’s treating Sobhit 

I feel his love story is going to end before start only

I hope writers won’t go on 1+1 track ( blackmailing with GB marriage with Sobhit)

Overall nice episode

Edited by Swetyz - 3 years ago

Originally posted by _charu_

I have seen only the last 2 epis and quite liked it..dunno what was shown before..first the hero is good..heroine is dumb but she is good for the hero and his family.... Leaving the ott characters aside  , ml family is good n warm...

Hero's mom..I always liked Narayani n she has a good role here , unless they butcher her and turn her negative..

Now the Cinderella twist was something I liked...coz I was expecting a stupid dragged story where Rajvi chooses gun and she runs away before her marriage blah blah...but rajvis smartness was something pleasant . She found out the girl and she will get her son married to nandini , saving me.so many epis of torture . N rajvi will be a no nonsense mil (much better than kokila modi) , I hope nandini learns something from her. 

oh yes, Narayani is a very good actress!! She is a good choice here as a MIL and Role model unless as you said rightly, they butcher the character

Originally posted by Swetyz

Sorry for the late update 

GB steals phone from Darsh’s pocket (the one which he gave to nandu) and plans with her lover to sell that phone 

Nandu comes there and GB hides the phone in nandu’s milk can

Nandu asks to learn bhajan( they are playing bhajan antakshari something like that)

GB blackmails that she will run away (skipped it)

Nandu says no issues GB can learn bhajan later sees her can , says it’s dirty and takes it to wash

In Rawals house, 4 girls comes for alliance 

They try to patao Rajvi.Darsh comes and says he decided he won’t stay in house after marriage 

3 girls leave immediately and one will be remaining 

He wants to talk privately with her and says he will shift to coorg and will grow organic crops and cows

At the same time, driver comes and gives phone to Darsh saying it connected.He identifies its Nandu and acts as if he is talking to buy cattle and gives hint to Nandu that he is calling from Rawal house.4th one also runs away.He says they don’t want to marry seeing Darsh but to marry into rawal house and it’s wealth 

Shobit shows his lover’s pic to all(except darsh and Rajvi) and asks to talk to Rajvi on behalf of him

Every one runs away except Vipul and he says he will definitely talk

GB sees Nandu talking  on  phone and tries to instigate against her but she says to Naveen(father’s name) that person for whom she sells milk kept his cell in can by mistake and she will return it tomorrow.Naveen says ok but come early 

GB sings bhajan and father feels proud🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She says she will go to college tomorrow to check exam schedule 

He feels very happy and asks GB to concentrate on exams and read well

BB gives dinner to Naveen, he gives bangles chupke in katori and says while buying for GB, got for her also.BB feels happy 

Thali bajao scene and all feel happy that it happened after 3 yrs

Flashback is that when Rajvi is feeling bad for aajkal ki ladkiya being greedy, someone comes and says his daughter is very big fan of Darsh’s photography and he will be happy to marry his daughter to Darsh.it doesn’t matter if he’s rich or not, etc etc .gives her pic and leaves

Darsh is seeing payal and reminiscing all Darshini scenes

Sobhit comes and tells that his marriage is almost fixed and he says to Rajvi that he will take care of decorations 

Rajvi says no, she wants everything to be perfect 

Darsh says he wants to meet girl personally and he will agree only if she gives Sobhit decoration duty.Rajvi says ok and Sobhit hugs Rajvi.she scolds he’s not 5 yr old to give hugs and kisses and leaves

Sobhit hugs and kisses Darsh and leaves from there 

Darsh again takes payal and keeps on playing with it 

Thank you so much for the update... 🤗

Oh great!! Matlab everyday this family has to prove that they are the worst. Phone mila to GB is planning to sell that? Ye bhi nahi socha ki jiska phone hoga wo bechara pareshaan ho raha hoga... Oh I forgot!! Ye kaise soch sakte hain kisi dusare ke baare mein? 

So, all these girls were just after his money? Either the girls will agree to marry him just for his wealth or they will insult him as he is visually impaired? They want to marry him just because they want to enjoy the wealth of the Rawals and not because they are interested in him?? 

Means apart from Nandini, there will be no one who will be ready to marry Darsh without any greed for his wealth?? Thoda zyada nahi ho raha hai??

So, Shobhit has a lover too... I wish they don't follow the original and have him sacrifice his love to marry GB (but am not keeping my hopes too high...)

And none wants to talk to Rajvee about his marriage, is that so?? Why??

GB is fooling her father so nicely...  He doesn't even know what his daughter is doing behind his back. I so wish he gets to see the reality soon...

College jaakar exam schedule check karna hai. Is she being honest here or trying to find out another excuse to sneak out to meet her lover??

Naveen gifts bangles to BB... that scene sounds nice though. At least something different from the usual... 

Okay, so this person doesn't care whether Darsh is rich or not... what about his daughter??

Since we already know that Darsh is going to get married to Nandini only, I'm curious to know how will this alliance pan out... 

Rajvee wants everything to be perfect... so, what is the issue in letting Shobhit take care of all decorations?? He is also happy about his brother's marriage... 

Plus scolding Shobhit when he hugged her saying that he isn't a 5 year old kid? Kuch zyada nahi ho gaya?? 

Am really glad that Darsh asked Rajvee to give Shobhit the decoration duty. 

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Thank you so much for the update... 🤗

Oh great!! Matlab everyday this family has to prove that they are the worst. Phone mila to GB is planning to sell that? Ye bhi nahi socha ki jiska phone hoga wo bechara pareshaan ho raha hoga... Oh I forgot!! Ye kaise soch sakte hain kisi dusare ke baare mein? 

Don’t remind me of the family yaar especially oldie and GB. The worst candidates

Got some good impression on father today

He seems not that bad

So, all these girls were just after his money? Either the girls will agree to marry him just for his wealth or they will insult him as he is visually impaired? They want to marry him just because they want to enjoy the wealth of the Rawals and not because they are interested in him?? 

Means apart from Nandini, there will be no one who will be ready to marry Darsh without any greed for his wealth?? Thoda zyada nahi ho raha hai??

Yaa the 4 girls seemed greedy they wanted to stay in the rawal house because it’sbig and beautiful (their words, not mine)

So, Shobhit has a lover too... I wish they don't follow the original and have him sacrifice his love to marry GB (but am not keeping my hopes too high...)

And none wants to talk to Rajvee about his marriage, is that so?? Why??

Scared of Rajvi i guess 

GB is fooling her father so nicely...  He doesn't even know what his daughter is doing behind his back. I so wish he gets to see the reality soon...

College jaakar exam schedule check karna hai. Is she being honest here or trying to find out another excuse to sneak out to meet her lover??

Excuse to sneak out as she already promised her lover (skipped that scene just caught some snippets)

Naveen gifts bangles to BB... that scene sounds nice though. At least something different from the usual

Really liked that scene very much 

He asked to remove the thali which he ate from except one katori and asked her to bring tissues

When she brought and took the katori, she finds bangles

He says along with GB he bought for her too

I think once GB and oldie are kicked out of house, they can live happily 

Okay, so this person doesn't care whether Darsh is rich or not... what about his daughter??

Since we already know that Darsh is going to get married to Nandini only, I'm curious to know how will this alliance pan out... 

I am thinking that that girl may not know Darsh is blind as most photographers are not

And again, insulting Darsh (may be we will get 2nd promo scene at last, but before that 1st promo scene should come or they are only for promos but not original episodes, have to wait and see)

Rajvee wants everything to be perfect... so, what is the issue in letting Shobhit take care of all decorations?? He is also happy about his brother's marriage... 

Plus scolding Shobhit when he hugged her saying that he isn't a 5 year old kid? Kuch zyada nahi ho gaya?? 

Am really glad that Darsh asked Rajvee to give Shobhit the decoration duty. 

Don’t ask.. getting irritated with her

She’s treating him worse than step son

Originally posted by Swetyz

Darsh already completed touch and hearing senses

He was able to recognize Nandu’s voice on phone 

2 out of 5 senses done..

really really loved the Darsh+payal scene ❤️

Naveen seems nice yaar.poor guy .GB is fooling him.

BTW bangle scene is nice

sach mein... he seems genuine..  😃

mujhe naveen and darsh's chachaji looks similar😆

btw

for the precap

the drivers talk about the 30 day challenge of rajvee, darsh overhears and shocked...

Originally posted by its-alexandrite

btw

for the precap

the drivers talk about the 30 day challenge of rajvee, darsh overhears and shocked...

Thanks yaar

Forgot to write precap 

Originally posted by its-alexandrite

btw

for the precap

I saw the precap...

So, is he shocked because he came to know about that 30 day challenge which Rajvee was hiding from him? Or he is shocked to hear the drivers' words that Rajvee probably paid a hefty sum to the girl's family for the marriage to happen??

Maybe shobit is her step son 🤔who knows what twist the writers will come up with 

But I just love the bonding between darsh and shobit and darsh and rajvi