Originally posted by: 2AWXJBH54S5UNSVD
I had surgery many years ago itβs just tht pain tht comes
I will pray to God that all will be well with you and you recover fast from your painπ€β€οΈ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 2AWXJBH54S5UNSVD
I had surgery many years ago itβs just tht pain tht comes
I will pray to God that all will be well with you and you recover fast from your painπ€β€οΈ
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov
I will pray to God that all will be well with you and you recover fast from your painπ€β€οΈ
Thanks dear π
Miniπ€
Please take care of yourself! Will keep you in my prayers
Happy weekend everyone!!!
Oh mujhe Yaad Aaya Naya OS post karna he π€¦π€¦ abhi karti hu π
Originally posted by: Piyaazzz
Oh mujhe Yaad Aaya Naya OS post karna he π€¦π€¦ abhi karti hu π
Waiting piya...
Kaha thi kal.raat bohut sannata tha forum me...π
arre Di kal to bhaagna padha π€£Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Waiting piya...
Kaha thi kal.raat bohut sannata tha forum me...π
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156065611
Do leave ur feedback ππ
kal hum teeno ne phir EDT me kaand Kiya tha π(dusre shows) bas ab or nhi ho gya hum teeno Ka π