this one π€¬ ....use it for every cencured words
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
this one π€¬ ....use it for every cencured words
Guys pls pray for me
I have very bad hips pain and Iβm going to doctor on the 10th.π’
ah...I am so behind times..lol
Thanks!
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Guys pls pray for me
I have very bad hips pain and Iβm going to doctor on the 10th.π’
Oh no!!
I hope all is okay
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Guys pls pray for me
I have very bad hips pain and Iβm going to doctor on the 10th.π’
Don't worry ...u ll be alright
All will be well πhope you get well soonπ
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Guys pls pray for me
I have very bad hips pain and Iβm going to doctor on the 10th.π’
get well soon xx
I had surgery many years ago itβs just tht pain tht comes
Ohh Mini don't stress urself and worry ....all ll be well ..i ll make duas for youOriginally posted by: Red_eyes
Guys pls pray for me
I have very bad hips pain and Iβm going to doctor on the 10th.π’
Congratulations on the new EDT so next week get ready for new villains(wolf in lamb's skin) and Prakashi revenge