Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

highlight: patangbazi hue ah jangle family ki dronebazi hue πŸ€—

chlo purvi karan video aj dekh likha mukhi ne but aj usne dusri situations ke chlte brdasht bhi kiya n even shq krne jitna time bhi nhi tha.... but purvi my god ladki trio k chkkr me bhot buri trah fasane wali hai... 

jyada tamasha trio wala tha ... and the purvi ko hi dat pdegi ab mukhi se kyu ki o bar bar fail ho rhi to prove her point...

bade ke din bada tamasha hoga hi hoga... aaj karan ne o pani ka glass janbuzkr giraya bcz he know she will get it clean..( sapole ne purvi ki nabz bhot shi se jaan li hai) n purvi typical 20 yr kid behen hosh hi nhi ki kaha beh rhi hai .. i mean ye writing ki fault hai mtlb just to create MU ek character ko kitna dumb bna denge eski koi seema nhi🀣 

Sapola ko purvi ko bhot hi uneasy situation me fit krega for sure but this time i really want mukhi to show big heart( but it’s not easy for any human being in such situation) but i think first mukhi bhi tutega but then he will think and chess this sapola for sure in clg n uska bhanda khud hi fodega aur fir es sapole ko jo fodega na...🀣🀣 (socho agr epi 100th me sapola ka kutae mila toh just wow...vai se bhi jyada futega ye kamina)

but yes now for this track they will ruin purvi’s character a bit at starting later on she realise but her current doing are just🀒... mtlb hum apki shirt bhi saaf krte hai behen pani gira hai just chill dusti shirt dete hai apko(WTF) i mean kya totally 13-14 saal ki bchhi hai kya etni close kaun jata hai yr ( married not married is different thing) but fir that closeness wars irkk..😑... 

Hemangi one request plzzz for highlight write in English...it isn't easy to read in hindi such long post😳

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Episode 83

It's starts with sapola and purvi entering the haveli...purvi gets him water..it's spills on his shirt and that precap scene comes....

Then sapola leaves...bhujli ki apni planning hai pata nahi kya kya lek jaate hai chaku rasi and all... bhoori purvi se takrati hai aur wo chaku vir jata hai to anjali bolti hai chalu dhar karwane leke gaye hai...

Purvi goes to terece qher mukhi is showing how to use drone to kids puevi also joins them...manas teach s her to operate it....purvi try doing it in that only she sees anjali and her kaand....wo turant bhagti hai and she meets anjali at the khandar gate amd says she caught her red handed and she will expose her and all.sje goes and tell mukhi and prakashi they come to the khandar and don't find anyone there...puevi says she has proof in thw drone and they ll go home to check..mukhi seea that video of sapola and Purvi and asks everyone to go out...prakashi aska why but he says u all go out thenhw shows the video to Purvi...puevi explains what happened but I guess mukhi is not convinced...then purvi drags anjali again to the room and tells that she hs done all that..but anajli again plays the sme game of veham...purvi screams that she is not lying and mukhi says that u were unable to proove it....

Kaina.Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: midniteangel

Mukhi ne toh viva exams jaise questions poocha aur bechari ko gussa agaya πŸ˜‚

Bahut irritate ho gayee thi. She was lik Itni sawaal toh mera pati bhi nahi poochtha πŸ€£

Kaina.Ain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika18767

Priyal was gone to chennai n in her story she put that mukhi angst pic with caption that team missing her she'll  be there soon πŸ€£

But we will never πŸ€£

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hemangi one request plzzz for highlight write in English...it isn't easy to read in hindi such long post😳

ok dear will take care from now onwards

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kaiina

Bahut irritate ho gayee thi. She was lik Itni sawaal toh mera pati bhi nahi poochtha πŸ€£

Ek tiffin box ki wajase kitna drama hogaya hai kitchen mein πŸ€£ 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Move to EDT#33 now

Thks

Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaiina

But we will never πŸ€£

🀣

Kaina.Ain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Episode 83

It's starts with sapola and purvi entering the haveli...purvi gets him water..it's spills on his shirt and that precap scene comes....

Then sapola leaves...bhujli ki apni planning hai pata nahi kya kya lek jaate hai chaku rasi and all... bhoori purvi se takrati hai aur wo chaku vir jata hai to anjali bolti hai chalu dhar karwane leke gaye hai...

Purvi goes to terece qher mukhi is showing how to use drone to kids puevi also joins them...manas teach s her to operate it....purvi try doing it in that only she sees anjali and her kaand....wo turant bhagti hai and she meets anjali at the khandar gate amd says she caught her red handed and she will expose her and all.sje goes and tell mukhi and prakashi they come to the khandar and don't find anyone there...puevi says she has proof in thw drone and they ll go home to check..mukhi seea that video of sapola and Purvi and asks everyone to go out...prakashi aska why but he says u all go out thenhw shows the video to Purvi...puevi explains what happened but I guess mukhi is not convinced...then purvi drags anjali again to the room and tells that she hs done all that..but anajli again plays the sme game of veham...purvi screams that she is not lying and mukhi says that u were unable to proove it....

Thanks Sri πŸ€—

More and more drama πŸ˜‘