This made my day 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This made my day 🤣
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
This made my day 🤣
I am always in VPS/purvir land.
VPS is taking all of the real estate in my thoughts..☺️
I am always in VPS/purvir land.
VPS is taking all of the real estate in my thoughts..☺️
I’m with u I saw the BTS more than 2 times already ❤️
Yaar me late ho gya 😵 10 Pg down
Koi nah ab purvi to gyi hi he Vir k girne ki baari he 😆
How Vir is looking haaye me evaporate ho jaawan 🙈🙈
TFS Di 🤩
Kya baate ho rhi Pls koi bata do I missed all the fun
I am always in VPS/purvir land.
VPS is taking all of the real estate in my thoughts..☺️
I swear yaar...mind space mein aur kisi cheez ki jagah bachi hi nahi hai! The entire day I day dream about Vir
Aadha se zyada din toh sirf caps dekhne mein nikal jata hai😳
Too hot to handle 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍😍😍😍 look at his position 🙈😁
Tfs Hemangi 🤗
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
I swear yaar...mind space mein aur kisi cheez ki jagah bachi hi nahi hai! The entire day I day dream about Vir
Aadha se zyada din toh sirf caps dekhne mein nikal jata hai😳
I know. ufffff...VPS has set the bar so high that other guys fall short..
Seeing this BTS on loop koi bachao 🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣
Yaar mukhi to poora k poora pada hua hai purvi pe.....🙈🙈🙈🙈