Mani is MIA & Mahi is in different universe, unreachable.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mani is MIA & Mahi is in different universe, unreachable.
Same hereOriginally posted by: .shivi396
For me it was KKK
So i was searching for Horror show bcoz it says it is scaring ppl for 10 yrs🤪
Thei I decided to go through Archives😆
Fir KKK dekhke laga ki Ye bhi ho sakta hai🤪
KKK
I went for fear files, Aahat and to an extent even CP
But then I searched for introduction threads because I knew it was the thread but forum pata nahi tha
Hence after slight search I got KKK10 Intro thread and that 10 gave me the forum coz even KKK scares people
I still dont have the power of decision
Cant help sorry
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Shreya might not be able to go some places
Hence Shruti might have helped
As she is the GM she has rights over the whole forum
Yes I got that 😆, and my net was too slow that creations gallery took lot of time to load that I went by edited to make it work. And it helped for others searches but not the last one 🤣.
Originally posted by: .shivi396
For me it was KKK
So i was searching for Horror show bcoz it says it is scaring ppl for 10 yrs🤪
Thei I decided to go through Archives😆
Fir KKK dekhke laga ki Ye bhi ho sakta hai🤪
I even checked ye rishta kya kehlata hai forum as well for that.. don't ask me reasons 😂😅
End up using hints option.😅
Thats sweet of Shruti thoughOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Yes I got that 😆, and my net was too slow that creations gallery took lot of time to load that I went by edited to make it work. And it helped for others searches but not the last one 🤣.
You should be patient Partner
Patience bears fruits sweet...
I have a good net I am happy
Warna my addiction with admiring PSDs would have to stop
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
For me 7th and 8th, those 2 took time for me idk why🤣
8th SNS tha kya🤔
Second season likha tha to Maine sab 2nd wale achche se dekhe😆
Faring on TV matlab TRP thread hoga pata chala
7th dhundhne me mujhe 10 minute lage ,baar baar padha bhi and I was sure ki Shreya IMMJ to rakhegi hi😆
Seriously?
I even checked ye rishta kya kehlata hai forum as well for that.. don't ask me reasons 😂😅
End up using hints option.😅
Even the Mods of that forum isnt scary
She gave answersOriginally posted by: .shivi396
8th SNS tha kya🤔
Second season likha tha to Maine sab 2nd wale achche se dekhe😆
Faring on TV matlab TRP thread hoga pata chala
7th dhundhne me mujhe 10 minute lage ,baar baar padha bhi and I was sure ki Shreya IMMJ to rakhegi hi😆