Why can't Kangana stop saying these weird things?

Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/i-thought-i-can-make-their-careers-kangana-ranaut-calls-herself-the-only-actress-after-sridevi-to-do_174081

Who praises herself like this? Greatest comic timing after Sridevi 🤣 she calls directors struggling makers 🤢

Edited by Rhimjhimsawan - 3 years ago

with Queen and Datto I strengthened my comic timing and became the only actress after legendary SriDevi ji to do comedy

🤡 🤪smiley8

More proof, as if it was needed, that she lives in an alternate reality.

Her Datto was actually really good.. I think I have never seen any Bollywood actor do such spot on Haryanvi accent and believe me having spent a good amount of time in that state I can say she sounded very authentic.. After these two films she really won my respect but I don't know if someone hit her on her head or some entity has possessed her body but the way she behaves doesn't make sense... Even rich bratty people who are full of themselves don't boast so much.. Something is seriously seriously wrong with her.. It's like she is trolling herself.. Even the most narcissistic people have some sense to know when to stop.

When twm released in 2011 she was the play doll from ajay, sanjay dutt etc... she herself was in a bad situation so how could she even help someone else?🤓

Originally posted by Kaya65

When twm released in 2011 she was the play doll from ajay, sanjay dutt etc... she herself was in a bad situation so how could she even help someone else?🤓

I thought the exact same thing. She was no star at that time. She was not the star of the first TWM either. The story mainly follows the protagonist which is Manu. Her acting was also atrocious in the first one. Swara was a much better actress in that film than her. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwfakpBXpq0

I love TWM2 and Datto will always be one of my fav characters. But it was so hard to show TWM2 to my family and friends because they had to watch TWM1 to understand the jokes. And Kangana's acting was really bad in the first one so no one wanted to sit through the first.

Originally posted by ninny

Her Datto was actually really good.. I think I have never seen any Bollywood actor do such spot on Haryanvi accent and believe me having spent a good amount of time in that state I can say she sounded very authentic.. After these two films she really won my respect but I don't know if someone hit her on her head or some entity has possessed her body but the way she behaves doesn't make sense... Even rich bratty people who are full of themselves don't boast so much.. Something is seriously seriously wrong with her.. It's like she is trolling herself.. Even the most narcissistic people have some sense to know when to stop.

That sums up most of her tweets😆😆

she’s so full of herself 

Because every time she says something outrageous, everyone talks about it, and she gets all the attention she's craving. The day everyone stops caring about her, she will shut up and whimper away. 

She needs help and I am not even being sarcastic or funny.There is something seriously wrong somewhere if she always keeps on speaking such stuff and is problematic.Even if it is only attention seeking,would anyone do it almost on a daily basis?