Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Can u order out? I mean maybe pizza or something?
Yes glad tea made u feel better
Lunch got from out, so don’t want anything heavy.
What you made?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Can u order out? I mean maybe pizza or something?
Yes glad tea made u feel better
Lunch got from out, so don’t want anything heavy.
What you made?
Bhai log good morning! Episode dekha kisine?
We had mexican😋
Originally posted by: Guneet80
Bhai log good morning! Episode dekha kisine?
Yes highlights on EDT
Oh wow thats cool😆
Yes highlights on EDT
I know I know, I too have posted the analysis here : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155958023
Baby..🤗
Yeah I don’t watch show daily to get anticipated better to watch all together so that you can skip the negativity.
You know me very wellz😆
Knock knock
Who is here..??
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Who is here..??
How are you feeling?