Analysis 24 Feb : Of lies and trust

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode revolved around Devi's lie and Aastha's trust. Devi knows she lied to Shaurya, meanwhile Aastha's trust on her son's goodness never faltered.

The episode starts with the scene when Shaurya sits next to Aastha with tears in his eyes, reminiscing his memories with her. He slowly moved his hand to touch hers, almost like he can't believe she's real. The scene was so emotional, Shaurya's pain was visible in his eyes.

I think Shaurya is angry at Aastha for leaving him but from his memories he knows Aastha truly loved him for however long she was with him. He had never been loved like that even by devi or Shaan, this is why he misses her subconsciously.

Shaurya jolted back to reality once Aastha woke up. He was almost guilty for letting his emotions take over him and visiting Aastha. Anokhi tried to find Shaurya leaving Aastha's room but couldn't see him.

Shaurya lied to Devi, trying to hide that he visited Aastha and this made Devi jealous of Aastha. She thought she won Shaurya but can't understand that Shaurya is a human, not a trophy. I love how Tej agrees with everything devi does but takes a backseat. I think he'll be completely negative once his character is explored.

It was so nice to see Gayatri and Kanchan visit Aastha. The only sane ones in Sabherwal house. Jealous Devi couldn't help but follow them to the hospital and has a confrontation with Aastha. She accuses Aastha of trying to win back Shaurya. Not everyone is like you Devi.

We see them arguing, Aastha partially revealing the situation when she left but Shaurya comes in between defending his "badi ma" and says cruel things to Aastha.

Precap - Finally a new precap but what I fear is happening. Anokhi saw Shaurya being nasty with Aastha and schools him over "rishte". I wish they didn't involve anokhi in this matter at such an early stage.

MY RATING : 8.5/10, THEYRE REALLY MOVING THE STORY FORWARD AND I'M HERE FOR IT!

WAITING TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You watched it already? 

Damn your analysis 😍❤

Reading your review I think there will be more of drama unfolding than ShAkhi scenes though I ain't complaining as it vital too. 

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I literally wait for your analysis before I watch the episodes ❤️love the way they're carrying the story forward but yeah I do agree...Anokhi maybe could have sat this argument out but oh well. 🤣

Rhea_m thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

The episode revolved around Devi's lie and Aastha's trust. Devi knows she lied to Shaurya, meanwhile Aastha's trust on her son's goodness never faltered.

The episode starts with the scene when Shaurya sits next to Aastha with tears in his eyes, reminiscing his memories with her. He slowly moved his hand to touch hers, almost like he can't believe she's real. The scene was so emotional, Shaurya's pain was visible in his eyes.

I think Shaurya is angry at Aastha for leaving him but from his memories he knows Aastha truly loved him for however long she was with him. He had never been loved like that even by devi or Shaan, this is why he misses her subconsciously.

Shaurya jolted back to reality once Aastha woke up. He was almost guilty for letting his emotions take over him and visiting Aastha. Anokhi tried to find Shaurya leaving Aastha's room but couldn't see him.

Shaurya lied to Devi, trying to hide that he visited Aastha and this made Devi jealous of Aastha. She thought she won Shaurya but can't understand that Shaurya is a human, not a trophy. I love how Tej agrees with everything devi does but takes a backseat. I think he'll be completely negative once his character is explored.

It was so nice to see Gayatri and Kanchan visit Aastha. The only sane ones in Sabherwal house. Jealous Devi couldn't help but follow them to the hospital and has a confrontation with Aastha. She accuses Aastha of trying to win back Shaurya. Not everyone is like you Devi.

We see them arguing, Aastha partially revealing the situation when she left but Shaurya comes in between defending his "badi ma" and says cruel things to Aastha.

Precap - Finally a new precap but what I fear is happening. Anokhi saw Shaurya being nasty with Aastha and schools him over "rishte". I wish they didn't involve anokhi in this matter at such an early stage.

MY RATING : 8.5/10, THEYRE REALLY MOVING THE STORY FORWARD AND I'M HERE FOR IT!

WAITING TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!

Me too I don't want Anokhi to interfere between them especially when she doesn't know anything of their past.

Shaurya visiting Astha that scene was so emotional KV totally nailed it ❤️ after watching that scene I don't feel Shaurya hates Astha he is just angry for whatever they did to him. 

Devi is so jealous of Astha Gayatri and Kanchan and the confrontation scene wow great job done by the actors. Astha showing mirror to Devi was my favourite part when she said you snatched my son and filled your hatred in him that's why he is so miserable.

Thank god they changed the precap Shaurya taking Devi maa's side and Anokhi ka lecture I don't want the CV's to turn Anokhi in Mahanta ki devi jise har kisi ke matter mai interfere karna hai she should focus on her studies.

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Seriously, anokhi was not needed here!

Jab pata chal gya that he is her son, just stop interference in a matter you dont even know.

Han woh ghalat tareqe s baat krrha but, she doesnot know na why🤦...i dislike mahaan and ever right FL🤦hope anokhi does not turn one!

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Same here.I too didnt like mahaan FL.She doesnt know anything & came in between.

RaarA thumbnail

Thank you so much Guneet for your analysis. Everyday I wait for this. Loved how you presented your thoughts. It looks like there is more than it seems. I am waiting for the past to unfold. 

But I loved Aastha and Shaurya today. This mother son duo stole my heart. I can't help but cry everytime I see that scene.

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Is there any way to give suggestions to CV and tell them to not make it typical. I mean why can't they just show anokhi shifting to a PG after working part time and show her own struggles rather that making her poke her nose in everybody's struggle.  Why can't they just show her sorted ?! 

I have such high expectations from the show because the actors are really doing good and it was a brave decision on Anokhi's side to decide and run away from her own wedding without having regrets regarding her father. Because in general we do see Female leads destroying themselves for the so called izzat and everything. 

I want balanced, grey but sorted characters. God pleaseeeee !😭

Ps- Who is the director? 

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This are high expectations from ITV & that too Star Plus.But i do hope that Anokhi to be shown like this .I feel she is poking too much nose in the personal matter now as she doesnt know the fact.FL giving gyan to to ML always pisses me off.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

My heart went out to shaurya he loves his mother deep down but he will never accepts it. That one tears drop from shaurya's eye wow...i must say KV is so awesome at these scenes 👏

Shaurya lied first time with his badi maa for aastha next time he will lie for anokhi😆 devi jitne bhi koishish kare bacha apne maa ke pass jaynge. 

Kanchan and gayatri to so sweet I love their bond with aastha...now imagine they will be a support to anokhi.

Yes totally agree with u anokhi was not needed to get involved in the precap its shaurya's personal matter.