Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Such a long episode!

Chachi toh sabse badi backstabber nikli, pati ko hi fasa diya. Kabir ne kya magic kia hai sabpe

So happy to see Ziddhima and spy Riddhima in full swing. She's asking the right questions. Kab tak Vansh will keep running away.

Chachu being the saviour gave me a heart attack too😆 

Also tuesday will be 200th episode so can we expect some dhamaka.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Episode looks interesting.....can watch tomorrow only. 

Either Chacha is fooling her or he is really concerned about them and knows the person behind all the attacks or it's Vansh. 

Dunno why I dint quite buy Chacha's story. 

Tomorrow’s episode is too good I would say the second half of the episode is really nice and coming to Chachu I have a no idea like at this point whether to trust and don’t trust him or is he playing something big game with Anupriya

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Such a long episode!

Chachi toh sabse badi backstabber nikli, pati ko hi fasa diya. Kabir ne kya magic kia hai sabpe

So happy to see Ziddhima and spy Riddhima in full swing. She's asking the right questions. Kab tak Vansh will keep running away.

Chachu being the saviour gave me a heart attack too😆 

Also tuesday will be 200th episode so can we expect some dhamaka.

After ages we got the episode is 29 minutes or else it would been almost 20 or 21 minutes now Chanchal I never expected her to say this wish she could have taken Aryan name and Chachu I am totally confused at this moment like what happens next I don’t want Ridhima to this distrust Vansh again considering hundredth episode also been in the same way so I hope they don’t repeat this at the same time Vansh should shouldn’t feel Ridhima betrayed him in any way so let’s see how this goes but on a serious note I am still unable to get to see Chachu as a positive character something is definitely fishy

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The old charm is coming back....🤩🤩

I am soo happy.😁😁

Maybe Rudra and Anupriya are in a team.🤔🤔 Finally, now I am feeling joyous in making theories.

Edited by Drna - 3 years ago
Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Finally Riddhu's patience snapped as predicted. The questions she put in front of Vansh are very genuine and as her rights very reasonable.

Rudra chachu.....well something is fishy with this man. I don't trust a single word came out of his mouth. Time will tell what sort game he is playing or is he a pawn in someone's else layout.

Chachi set the new definition of selfishness with her desparate attempt to save herself.

Compamma is back and just alone...she came armed with her most precious and reliable possession...her poison and syringe 💉.

Finally saw a glimpse of VRS.....like few drops of rain in draught.

Now let's see what kind of trap has been layed out for our precious Riddhu baby and boss.

One word......thrill is back.....

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Vansh's mode was on today with Chachi. Good to see after long time. But Riddhima stole the episode at the end. It's a good episode. Didn't expect Chachu will have some impact in this track. Glad the other characters are getting involved in the story again. Uff that nose to nose scene at the beginning of the episode. I was disappointed with Saturday's episode that it was edited but we got an extended scene of it in Monday's episode. Loved it.

Thanks for WU. 

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for update

Episode seems interesting 

Chachu ka muje doubt o rya . If he is saving riddhima he could have helped her aise hi jurt mhi thi aise aane ki

Chachi ne prove kr diya pehla ppyaar sona hai chachu dusra like seriously she took chachu name 

Riddhima has asked genuine questions and her patience level has given up . She need answers what will happen after 8 months .

Ab ridz gonna meet chacha and vansh too 

Lets see what will happen 

urmita thumbnail

This is what I feel..Vansh free k tante dikha raha, he is not planning on harming or aborting baby neither would he leave baby in orphanage when/if baby is born...its just panic attacks nothing else...

The ppl trying to harm so far are Ishani and chachi/Aryan aiding her...now Ap has come with same intension but separately...

Not sure if Chachu was really the one warning her or just he came in front of her...

But as a end result of all this Riddhima will probably find out Vansh is the one trying to harm the baby(wrong info ofcourse) and what with all this diamond business and kabir ki Riddhima psychogiri and Ap and Chang n all Vansh may react very badly with Riddhima more bad than usual that makes it believable he is behind attacks...trust breaks between Riansh and I don't know if miscarriage will happen but the way Riddhima is going on nd on about baby, this time around she is the one who will feel betrayed and vengeful....

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think Vansh and Chachu are in team.It can be Vansh who tried several times to make the child die in her womb but ultimately he is the one who saved her like what he did in Revenge Track,May b he asked Chachu to make riddhu  alert  Chachu was looking tired and worried as if  he is carrying a burden of truth. I may b wrong . But everytime when  Riddhima got attacked Vansh was there to save her. 

But i have a doubt too Who attacked riddhima in the hospital and who mixed rat poison in the milk. It cannot b Vansh bcoz  both time he was in different place.Am i thinking too much? Or is it a plan of someone else who has made chachu a part of it.

Can anyone tell me??

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: urmita

This is what I feel..Vansh free k tante dikha raha, he is not planning on harming or aborting baby neither would he leave baby in orphanage when/if baby is born...its just panic attacks nothing else...

Are u sure? I hope aisa ho but i think woh is bacche ki maut ki zimmedar banega. I am afraid he will b framed.

The ppl trying to harm so far are Ishani and chachi/Aryan aiding her...now Ap has come with same intension but separately...

Not sure if Chachu was really the one warning her or just he came in front of her...

But as a end result of all this Riddhima will probably find out Vansh is the one trying to harm the baby(wrong info ofcourse) and what with all this diamond business and kabir ki Riddhima psychogiri and Ap and Chang n all Vansh may react very badly with Riddhima more bad than usual that makes it believable he is behind attacks...trust breaks between Riansh and I don't know if miscarriage will happen but the way Riddhima is going on nd on about baby, this time around she is the one who will feel betrayed and vengeful....

i think the same way. Mujhe ek pal k liye laga ki Vansh baby ko abort karna  chahata hai but ultimately kar nhi pa raha hai end mein Riddhima ko bacha raha hai and  Chachu knows this.aur dusre pal lag raha hai ki woh Bina kuch kiye hi fas jayega....Its a mix of Ragini and  Revenge track.jaise Ridfhima ko laga Ragini ko vansh mar dalega.....Vaise hi uski dil mein yeh galatfeimi payeda kiya jayega ki Vansh want to abort the child.