Epi 199: Smoke and Mirrors

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The episode starts with Vansh says I feel peaceful with you. Well, the BGM starts and the kiss which was incompleted last week now happens. He kisses her forehead and hugs her. Aww, this is blissful for us. Just embrace the pain also in the same way. Let go Vansh and share your fears with her, she will embrace you in the same way even then. 

Ridhima says when we plan for a surprise for special and if that person feels happy then we feel so happy. Ridhima says I put the pictures of you because I want the baby to be like you. Vansh pushes her away and he remembers what aunty said. Aunty, you are getting more footage than Mrs D'souza who died for the family. 

Vansh removes all the pictures of his and puts fire on them. Bad move in anger, VR. Vansh says this baby cannot be with me and I won't have any relationship with the baby and he will also go through the same pain which I went through. This baby will hate me and I don't want to become a father also. So please don't try. Ridhima is broken. You could have subtly told the same fears but this - not done. 

Dadi calls Ridhima and says come down for the pooja and Dadi says put peda sweet on a different plate, she likes it while RG injects something in the sweets. Here, Ridhima sees the ashes and get to see another letter and it says Don't tell anyone but just leave the house as you will be going to face the problems. Ab ye Kaun - RG or RH?

Pooja started and Dadi says to Chanchal to get the peda plate while Chanchal asks Sia, however, Aryan gets the plate where they show RG injecting something in the sweets. Is Aryan the RG? Dadi asks Vansh - where is Ridhima? Vansh says she is not in the room so I thought she is here. Ridhima comes while everyone looks at her. Koi Bhoot nahi hein woh aise dekhe ke liye, ghar ki bahu hein. Ridhima here says to herself I'm not a coward to run away, I'm a mother and I know how to save my baby and very soon I will reach the person who tried to harm my baby. And this will happen tonight itself - Khualsa ka raat. Ridhima why do I feel you will be fooled again? This time very badly. 

Ridhima says until I'm alive I make sure things work with Vansh. Ridhima and Vansh take a seat while pandit starts the pooja. Vansh is looking at Ridhima so does CAR Gang. Where is Ishani? Ridhima goes and plays Sitara and sing-song, so here we can only hear the BGM - let me hear her song on TV. But Sitaar - Ridhima when did you learn this? And why we are not aware of this? Kya baat hein.... 

All are enjoying while Aryan is eyeing Ridhima. Bhabi hein woh teri. Pooja is done so does the song and Ridhima prays to God that please let me know who is that person who is harming my baby and you know I didn't even tell Vansh about this and I cannot tell him. I only need to do it alone, so please help me. At least share it with Angre or Sia, dear. Now you pregnant, James Bond nahi. 

Dadi says I pray to bless your child with intelligence. Aryan and Chanchal look at the plate when Rudr brings the sweet. Ridhima says that a person who wants to harm my baby knows me very well.  Dadi is about to give the sweets and bell rings. Aryan says now who can it be? Dadi says I called our dayimaa to take care of Ridhima. She is the one who took care of Ishani and Sia. 

According to my knowledge, AP did that, now why this Dayimaa? When she didn't come at the time of Ishani, why for Ridhima, Dadi? Dadi goes to open the doors and she sees Dayimaa - which is Anupriya who came in the disguise of her. But how come she is in that avatar? Dadi- due to the age maybe you are going through memory loss, look clearly - is she is the same woman?

Dadi welcomes her while AP - the Black witch enters. In a flashback, it is shown AP hurts Dayimaa and takes her place. AP says I'm back and I will kill you soon. Ridhima and AP greet each other and so does others. Dadi gives peda to Ridhima while AP also looks at the sweets and flashback where RG injected something.... so AP is also a suspect, then who is RH? Who is that person trying to help her? Or someone knowing her better playing a game like helping her but then hurt her at the last?

Ridhima eats the peda and everyone are watching her. Ridhima eats the whole sweet while Vansh looks worried. Ridhima starts coughing and she sees the sweets plate. In a flashback, it is shown she comes into the kitchen and suddenly the sweets plate fall where she sees another letter in sweets saying - don't eat this sweet, it is mixed with poison. Who is this helper? Like in that whole Bhoot bungalow, who is the person trying to keep the baby alive? Or keeping her safe to hurt her at the last? 

Ridhima hears Dadi calling Chanchal for the sweets and so she keeps the new sweets on the plate. At present, Ridhima smiles so does Vansh. Ridhima is checking everyone. Vansh asks what happened? Ridhima says nothing and she will go to the kitchen and check about prasad. She feels this is the right time to know about RG and at the same time she says first I need to know who is saving me? Vansh looks at her worriedly and says I will know who is saving me and through that person, I will reach the culprit. 

She goes to the kitchen and tries to pick sugar from the upper cupboard and Vansh comes to help her. He goes down on his knees and says I'm sorry and he smiles. Though I like her forgiving attitude as a good knife, sometimes I feel he took her for granted, like say sorry and she will forgive me. No offence guys - this is my completely personal thought. 

Vansh hugs her and kisses her - kitchen mein bhi, ufff! Ridhima says can you come shopping with me as I need to buy some maternity dresses and Vansh leaves her hand. Vansh Aisa na ho ki tum pakadne ki koshish karo aur woh iss baar tumhara haat na pakade. Be a careful dude. Vansh says how many times I need to tell you don't involve me in this and please stop this. 

Ridhima says the baby doesn't know your past and the baby belongs to both of us and we both need to take responsibility for the baby. I cannot handle it alone. She continues and says no matter how much you want to run away, but you cannot hide from the truth that we are going to be parents and one day I will make you a responsible father. Vansh pushes her again and says you are going to fail. Ridhima says if you Ziddhi then I'm Mahaziddhi - oh yes we know it, baby. Vansh himself accepted he is Ziddhi but tum se kam. You are our Ziddhima. 

Ridhima says you need to agree my Ziddhi as I'm right. Dadi comes and they both stop fighting. Dadi asks is everything alright? Both says fine. Dadi says you go and take a rest and if you have any problem call Dayimaa. I understand in elite families nannies do will be for help, but she needs family care now, not some nanny, Dadi. 

Dadi says I call DM (Dayimaa) for you, so do call her if you need her. Ridhima leaves. She is lost in her thoughts while DM/AP comes and says AC is not working so I thought to keep fan here. VR room and AC is not working - kya VR itna poor care of the room, not good, man! AP says I don't want but to work on this DM role I need to work. Fan gets on and AP veil goes off, she covers herself while Ridhima is lost in her thoughts. Vansh passing through and Sia says take prasad, while Chanchal says I will give it to him. She offers him the prasad and he sees the diamond in her ring. Chanchal is shocked - ye tho hona thi tha. Baaz ki nazar back for diamonds - biwi ke liye, kuch bhi nahi, hatt! 

Chanchal asks what happened? Vansh says come with me, I will tell you. AP leaves the room here and RG pours some water or petrol what it is - jo bhi at the door and RH comes at the same while RG is watching the whole scene hiding behind a pillar. Okay, so that is glue because RH gets stuck and unable to move. RG comes and takes her hoodie -it is Ridhima, wow! What an idea madamji! Well, she is our female Sherlock, what we can talk about her. Ridhima says I want to know who are you and want to know who is my wellwisher saving me from every accident. RH wants to run away but this turns out Rudr. Ye kyaa hein? Chachu - how you became a good man? Then RH initially wants to kill Ridhima, so is that also you? Confused! I'm getting a heart attack - ambulance bulao yaar, Chachu is what - good or bad?

Vansh ..... Love you man. The VR is back. Vansh is playing with a knife where he is - how to put this? He is aiming the knife in the middle of her fingers and scaring Chanchal. This is the Vansh we want - the man who rides on those minions fear. Chanchal is crying. Vansh says I never thought you would be the person and says I'm asking last time - tell me who gave this to you? Chanchal says to herself - If I say Kabir name, he will hurt me and if not Vansh. Yup, you are stuck between death and death. Chanchal says I should take some other person. 

Chanchal says your Chachu has given me this as a gift. Vansh says are you sure? Oh God, Chanchal, how could you take your husband name? Such a Bi*** you are. Vansh leaves her and goes to meet Rudr. Rudr here says I'm doing everything to save your baby. It took time for me to understand Vansh. He took care of this family for so long and after ages, a baby is going to come and the baby got so many enemies before the birth itself. Oh yes, Chachu you are right! Hope in the last you won't turn as one of them. 

I don't know what to do, so I'm helping you in this way. Ridhima says I don't know it will be you but what I know is RH person knows who is trying to harm my baby. I want to reach that person through you. Please tell me who is that person. Rudr says I cannot reveal whether the person is bad or his thoughts are worse -I cannot reveal you now, is it Aryan - which is why you are not telling anything? Rudr says I can tell you that you and the baby are in a problem. 

Ridhima asks who is that person? They hear footsteps and Rudr says now I cannot tell you who it is, so meet me at midnight and I will tell you the truth - kuch aur tho nahi karogena? Why do I feel they are going to trap Ridhima in something else? Or ... don't know feeling so fishy about everything which is happening now. Rudr leaves while Ridhima says Chachu not saying anything about the person name, who can it be? Here AP is preparing an injection to kill Ridhima. 

Ridhima in-room thinks who can it be? Why Chachu is so worried about that person? Vansh comes and tries to leave while Ridhima asks what happened? Why are you so worried. Vansh says I feel you are worried - is everything alright? Ridhima says I want to ask something - shall I ask? Vansh says Okay. Ridhima asks - if something happens to me, you will save me right? Ye Kaisa sawal - of course, he does. 

Vansh says what kind of a question is this and make her sit. He says Until I'm alive, nothing is going to happen to you and for that, I'm ready to fight with the whole world. Now this what I like, he is tensed about the diamonds yet sat with her so to give her the confidence. Ridhima asks about the baby? Vansh moves away from her and Ridhima asks you didn't answer me? Ridhima says this baby belongs to you and he is your flesh. Are you not concerned about the baby? 

A tricky question Ridhima... he is worried about the baby future that someone will hurt him, so right now he is like I don't want this baby. So yeah, he might not answer now this question of yours. Ridhima says you need to keep our baby safe no matter what and he thinks about the JC officer torturing him and again aunty words. Vansh says I cannot safe this baby and I told you many times don't bring this fatherhood topic and don't ask questions as I cannot give you and he tries to leave. 

Ridhima says stop it and enough is enough! Well now her patience level is done. Ridhima says you said a lot and I listened too. This child is not illegitimate, it belongs to you and it is your flesh. Ridhima says I know you don't want to become a father but after 8 months you will see the baby every day. What you will do then? Will you throw me and the baby out of the house? Will you leave us? Wah..... didn't I say her patience level also will drop down and it is happening. 

Ridhima says now I'm not alone and you want to deny the truth - fine but I cannot. Ridhima will stay in your life with the baby only. Is she asking him to choose somehow? I don't know. Vansh tries to leave but Ridhima stops him again and asks what happened to you, I'm asking you something - and please do answer. 

Vansh says I love you Ridhima and no one cannot take me from you. She pushes him away and says this is no answer to my question and she asks I want to know what is the future of my baby? I want to know if the baby lives in VR Mansion- what is the future of the baby? Ridhima asks what are you doing to do? Are you going to take away my child or send him to the orphanage? Vansh - tell me, please. Vansh says I will tell you at the right time. Ridhima asks - when the right time is going to come? Vansh this is the right moment and do give me an answer now. You always cannot run away and please answer me. Vansh says to himself - when I don't have an answer, what I can answer to you. He says for now I should meet Chachcu and talk about the diamonds. Vansh looks at Ridhima and leaves while she is broken and checks the time. She says in five minutes I should leave. 

P:S - A vague thought, as both Ridhima and Vansh trying to reach Chachu, will it play such a way before Ridhima that Vansh is harming the baby or seeing Ridhima with Chachu will Vansh think Ridhima is with him. 

I feel the first one more than the latter one. Also, Sitara indication of hammer braking the glass is she indicating the trust Riansh share. Another crack in the relationship and this time a big one. Why do I feel RH cannot be Chachu, man! 

But considering the promo is up to 24th, thought the last promo they duped us, but if we go through the dates for now, what will happen when they both meet Chachu? 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

But I must say tomorrow episode is fire.

The way Vansh doubted chachi and asking about diamonds with knife and Ridhimma's confrontation regarding their child was ekdum swag and mast. Loved the episode it is interesting like DSR track. I hope makers continue like intriguing our mind. Our MM Vansh is slowly returning back don't dumb him again plzzzzz. Loved the episode and watching once again. I guess Chacha is damn fishy and he is up to something. Makers go in this way bring the show's charm back !!!!!! AP long nose 🤣 I hope owing to AP's return makers ka mind wapas agaya and makes serial more interesting 🤣. Don't disappoint us please continue in a thrill way 😊

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

So is Riddhima going to doubt Vansh as the killer? 

Vansh is only responsible...he needs to understand the baby is conceived. How long can he run away like this? 

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the detailed update dear 🤗

Riddhima was on fire today💪💪💪 I am glad she asked those questions. For Vansh this running away will cost him a lot in the future.

Chacha in a fixed position😳 let's see who reaches chacha first.

Looks like a huge storm on the way😭

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The episode starts with Vansh says I feel peaceful with you. Well, the BGM starts and the kiss which was incompleted last week now happens. He kisses her forehead and hugs her. Aww, this is blissful for us. Just embrace the pain also in the same way. Let go Vansh and share your fears with her, she will embrace you in the same way even then

❤️❤️. 

Ridhima says when we plan for a surprise for special and if that person feels happy then we feel so happy. Ridhima says I put the pictures of you because I want the baby to be like you. Vansh pushes her away and he remembers what aunty said. Aunty, you are getting more footage than Mrs D'souza who died for the family. 

Vansh removes all the pictures of his and puts fire on them. Bad move in anger, VR. Vansh says this baby cannot be with me and I won't have any relationship with the baby and he will also go through the same pain which I went through. This baby will hate me and I don't want to become a father also. So please don't try. Ridhima is broken. You could have subtly told the same fears but this - not done. 

😡😡biwi ko khud se due bhejne ki preparation kar raha hai ....

Dadi calls Ridhima and says come down for the pooja and Dadi says put peda sweet on a different plate, she likes it while RG injects something in the sweets. Here, Ridhima sees the ashes and get to see another letter and it says Don't tell anyone but just leave the house as you will be going to face the problems. Ab ye Kaun - RG or RH?

smiley39smiley39

Pooja started and Dadi says to Chanchal to get the peda plate while Chanchal asks Sia, however, Aryan gets the plate where they show RG injecting something in the sweets. Is Aryan the RG? Dadi asks Vansh - where is Ridhima? Vansh says she is not in the room so I thought she is here. Ridhima comes while everyone looks at her. Koi Bhoot nahi hein woh aise dekhe ke liye, ghar ki bahu hein. Ridhima here says to herself I'm not a coward to run away, I'm a mother and I know how to save my baby and very soon I will reach the person who tried to harm my baby. And this will happen tonight itself - Khualsa ka raat. Ridhima why do I feel you will be fooled again? This time very badly. 

Can it be Ishani ? ya Ishani's  big bro ? small bro aur half bro ??

Ridhima says until I'm alive I make sure things work with Vansh. Ridhima and Vansh take a seat while pandit starts the pooja. Vansh is looking at Ridhima so does CAR Gang. Where is Ishani? Ridhima goes and plays Sitara and sing-song, so here we can only hear the BGM - let me hear her song on TV. But Sitaar - Ridhima when did you learn this? And why we are not aware of this? Kya baat hein.... 

She knows guitar as well as sitar ! helly  is looking like sarswati maa impersonified ,she is so beautiful!! ❤️❤️

All are enjoying while Aryan is eyeing Ridhima. Bhabi hein woh teri. Pooja is done so does the song and Ridhima prays to God that please let me know who is that person who is harming my baby and you know I didn't even tell Vansh about this and I cannot tell him. I only need to do it alone, so please help me. At least share it with Angre or Sia, dear. Now you pregnant, James Bond nahi. 

Dadi says I pray to bless your child with intelligence. Aryan and Chanchal look at the plate when Rudr brings the sweet. Ridhima says that a person who wants to harm my baby knows me very well.  Dadi is about to give the sweets and bell rings. Aryan says now who can it be? Dadi says I called our dayimaa to take care of Ridhima. She is the one who took care of Ishani and Sia. 

According to my knowledge, AP did that, now why this Dayimaa? When she didn't come at the time of Ishani, why for Ridhima, Dadi? Dadi goes to open the doors and she sees Dayimaa - which is Anupriya who came in the disguise of her. But how come she is in that avatar? Dadi- due to the age maybe you are going through memory loss, look clearly - is she is the same woman?

Dadi welcomes her while AP - the Black witch enters. In a flashback, it is shown AP hurts Dayimaa and takes her place. AP says I'm back and I will kill you soon. Ridhima and AP greet each other and so does others. Dadi gives peda to Ridhima while AP also looks at the sweets and flashback where RG injected something.... so AP is also a suspect, then who is RH? Who is that person trying to help her? Or someone knowing her better playing a game like helping her but then hurt her at the last?

Ridhima eats the peda and everyone are watching her. Ridhima eats the whole sweet while Vansh looks worried. Ridhima starts coughing and she sees the sweets plate. In a flashback, it is shown she comes into the kitchen and suddenly the sweets plate fall where she sees another letter in sweets saying - don't eat this sweet, it is mixed with poison. Who is this helper? Like in that whole Bhoot bungalow, who is the person trying to keep the baby alive? Or keeping her safe to hurt her at the last? 

Ridhima hears Dadi calling Chanchal for the sweets and so she keeps the new sweets on the plate. At present, Ridhima smiles so does Vansh. Ridhima is checking everyone. Vansh asks what happened? Ridhima says nothing and she will go to the kitchen and check about prasad. She feels this is the right time to know about RG and at the same time she says first I need to know who is saving me? Vansh looks at her worriedly and says I will know who is saving me and through that person, I will reach the culprit. 

vansh said that ? or riddhima ??

She goes to the kitchen and tries to pick sugar from the upper cupboard and Vansh comes to help her. He goes down on his knees and says I'm sorry and he smiles. Though I like her forgiving attitude as a good knife, sometimes I feel he took her for granted, like say sorry and she will forgive me. No offence guys - this is my completely personal thought. 

Vansh hugs her and kisses her - kitchen mein bhi, ufff! Ridhima says can you come shopping with me as I need to buy some maternity dresses and Vansh leaves her hand. Vansh Aisa na ho ki tum pakadne ki koshish karo aur woh iss baar tumhara haat na pakade. Be a careful dude. Vansh says how many times I need to tell you don't involve me in this and please stop this. 

Ridhima says the baby doesn't know your past and the baby belongs to both of us and we both need to take responsibility for the baby. I cannot handle it alone. She continues and says no matter how much you want to run away, but you cannot hide from the truth that we are going to be parents and one day I will make you a responsible father. Vansh pushes her again and says you are going to fail. Ridhima says if you Ziddhi then I'm Mahaziddhi - oh yes we know it, baby. Vansh himself accepted he is Ziddhi but tum se kam. You are our Ziddhima. 

Ridhima says you need to agree my Ziddhi as I'm right. Dadi comes and they both stop fighting. Dadi asks is everything alright? Both says fine. Dadi says you go and take a rest and if you have any problem call Dayimaa. I understand in elite families nannies do will be for help, but she needs family care now, not some nanny, Dadi. 

Dadi says I call DM (Dayimaa) for you, so do call her if you need her. Ridhima leaves. She is lost in her thoughts while DM/AP comes and says AC is not working so I thought to keep fan here. VR room and AC is not working - kya VR itna poor care of the room, not good, man! AP says I don't want but to work on this DM role I need to work. Fan gets on and AP veil goes off, she covers herself while Ridhima is lost in her thoughts. Vansh passing through and Sia says take prasad, while Chanchal says I will give it to him. She offers him the prasad and he sees the diamond in her ring. Chanchal is shocked - ye tho hona thi tha. Baaz ki nazar back for diamonds - biwi ke liye, kuch bhi nahi, hatt! 

Chanchal asks what happened? Vansh says come with me, I will tell you. AP leaves the room here and RG pours some water or petrol what it is - jo bhi at the door and RH comes at the same while RG is watching the whole scene hiding behind a pillar. Okay, so that is glue because RH gets stuck and unable to move. RG comes and takes her hoodie -it is Ridhima, wow! What an idea madamji! Well, she is our female Sherlock, what we can talk about her. Ridhima says I want to know who are you and want to know who is my wellwisher saving me from every accident. RH wants to run away but this turns out Rudr. Ye kyaa hein? Chachu - how you became a good man? Then RH initially wants to kill Ridhima, so is that also you? Confused! I'm getting a heart attack - ambulance bulao yaar, Chachu is what - good or bad?

CHACHU MAY DIE , he is doing an other show .

Vansh ..... Love you man. The VR is back. Vansh is playing with a knife where he is - how to put this? He is aiming the knife in the middle of her fingers and scaring Chanchal. This is the Vansh we want - the man who rides on those minions fear. Chanchal is crying. Vansh says I never thought you would be the person and says I'm asking last time - tell me who gave this to you? Chanchal says to herself - If I say Kabir name, he will hurt me and if not Vansh. Yup, you are stuck between death and death. Chanchal says I should take some other person. 

ab chachu ko kuch ho gaya toh sare galti riansh ke mathe mar dega !!

Chanchal says your Chachu has given me this as a gift. Vansh says are you sure? Oh God, Chanchal, how could you take your husband name? Such a Bi*** you are. Vansh leaves her and goes to meet Rudr. Rudr here says I'm doing everything to save your baby. It took time for me to understand Vansh. He took care of this family for so long and after ages, a baby is going to come and the baby got so many enemies before the birth itself. Oh yes, Chachu you are right! Hope in the last you won't turn as one of them. 

I don't know what to do, so I'm helping you in this way. Ridhima says I don't know it will be you but what I know is RH person knows who is trying to harm my baby. I want to reach that person through you. Please tell me who is that person. Rudr says I cannot reveal whether the person is bad or his thoughts are worse -I cannot reveal you now, is it Aryan - which is why you are not telling anything? Rudr says I can tell you that you and the baby are in a problem. 

i think its Vansh , may be he is trying to abort the child ...very bad move it would be ! i think he has made those attempts but final call will b taken by someone and he will be framed ... vansh ganda  wala fasega !!

Ridhima asks who is that person? They hear footsteps and Rudr says now I cannot tell you who it is, so meet me at midnight and I will tell you the truth - kuch aur tho nahi karogena? Why do I feel they are going to trap Ridhima in something else? Or ... don't know feeling so fishy about everything which is happening now. Rudr leaves while Ridhima says Chachu not saying anything about the person name, who can it be? Here AP is preparing an injection to kill Ridhima. 

i hope it is not a trap and i do hope we got some imp and tumultous to happen on 200 epi .

Ridhima in-room thinks who can it be? Why Chachu is so worried about that person? Vansh comes and tries to leave while Ridhima asks what happened? Why are you so worried. Vansh says I feel you are worried - is everything alright? Ridhima says I want to ask something - shall I ask? Vansh says Okay. Ridhima asks - if something happens to me, you will save me right? Ye Kaisa sawal - of course, he does. 

Vansh says what kind of a question is this and make her sit. He says Until I'm alive, nothing is going to happen to you and for that, I'm ready to fight with the whole world. Now this what I like, he is tensed about the diamonds yet sat with her so to give her the confidence. Ridhima asks about the baby? Vansh moves away from her and Ridhima asks you didn't answer me? Ridhima says this baby belongs to you and he is your flesh. Are you not concerned about the baby? 

A tricky question Ridhima... he is worried about the baby future that someone will hurt him, so right now he is like I don't want this baby. So yeah, he might not answer now this question of yours. Ridhima says you need to keep our baby safe no matter what and he thinks about the JC officer torturing him and again aunty words. Vansh says I cannot safe this baby and I told you many times don't bring this fatherhood topic and don't ask questions as I cannot give you and he tries to leave. 

Ridhima says stop it and enough is enough! Well now her patience level is done. Ridhima says you said a lot and I listened too. This child is not illegitimate, it belongs to you and it is your flesh. Ridhima says I know you don't want to become a father but after 8 months you will see the baby every day. What you will do then? Will you throw me and the baby out of the house? Will you leave us? Wah..... didn't I say her patience level also will drop down and it is happening. 

Ridhima says now I'm not alone and you want to deny the truth - fine but I cannot. Ridhima will stay in your life with the baby only. Is she asking him to choose somehow? I don't know. Vansh tries to leave but Ridhima stops him again and asks what happened to you, I'm asking you something - and please do answer. 

Vansh says I love you Ridhima and no one cannot take me from you. She pushes him away and says this is no answer to my question and she asks I want to know what is the future of my baby? I want to know if the baby lives in VR Mansion- what is the future of the baby? Ridhima asks what are you doing to do? Are you going to take away my child or send him to the orphanage? Vansh - tell me, please. Vansh says I will tell you at the right time. Ridhima asks - when the right time is going to come? Vansh this is the right moment and do give me an answer now. You always cannot run away and please answer me. Vansh says to himself - when I don't have an answer, what I can answer to you. He says for now I should meet Chachcu and talk about the diamonds. Vansh looks at Ridhima and leaves while she is broken and checks the time. She says in five minutes I should leave. 

P:S - A vague thought, as both Ridhima and Vansh trying to reach Chachu, will it play such a way before Ridhima that Vansh is harming the baby or seeing Ridhima with Chachu will Vansh think Ridhima is with him. 

I feel the first one more than the latter one. Also, Sitara indication of hammer braking the glass is she indicating the trust Riansh share. Another crack in the relationship and this time a big one. Why do I feel RH cannot be Chachu, man! 

But considering the promo is up to 24th, thought the last promo they duped us, but if we go through the dates for now, what will happen when they both meet Chachu? 

They have weaved a beautiful  foreshadowing cliffhanger ,a thriller must have .. lets see what happens ... lets be prepared for the worst !

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

But I must say tomorrow episode is fire.

The way Vansh doubted chachi and asking about diamonds with knife and Ridhimma's confrontation regarding their child was ekdum swag and mast. Loved the episode it is interesting like DSR track. I hope makers continue like intriguing our mind. Our MM Vansh is slowly returning back don't dumb him again plzzzzz. Loved the episode and watching once again. I guess Chacha is damn fishy and he is up to something. Makers go in this way bring the show's charm back !!!!!! AP long nose 🤣 I hope owing to AP's return makers ka mind wapas agaya and makes serial more interesting 🤣. Don't disappoint us please continue in a thrill way 😊

Yes tomorrow episode on fire 🔥🔥🔥 

Yes some dragging happened but then yes the second half of the episode is awesome 

The second half is worked much better in the show 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja-menon

So is Riddhima going to doubt Vansh as the killer? 

Vansh is only responsible...he needs to understand the baby is conceived. How long can he run away like this? 

Well we need to see Tuesday I.e. 200 episode to see what Ridhima will see a d what she would doubt on 

For now can say such a cliff hanger episode in thought process also

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

Thanks for the detailed update dear 🤗

Riddhima was on fire today💪💪💪 I am glad she asked those questions. For Vansh this running away will cost him a lot in the future.

Chacha in a fixed position😳 let's see who reaches chacha first.

Looks like a huge storm on the way😭

Ridhima at this point terrified about the safety of baby and she wants assurance from Vansh and being him he unable to 

So yeah the questions are on point 

And Rudr ... let’s see what he is 

He said in an interview coming back as negative so what is this ... 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

They have weaved a beautiful  foreshadowing cliffhanger ,a thriller must have .. lets see what happens ... lets be prepared for the worst !

Tomorrow episode is not just a cliff hanger in terms of episode but also in thought process 

They left us such a way to think what we will see 

Because rather than positive we are seeing quite negative only 

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Episode looks interesting.....can watch tomorrow only. 

Either Chacha is fooling her or he is really concerned about them and knows the person behind all the attacks or it's Vansh. 

Dunno why I dint quite buy Chacha's story.