Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

SC is getting so many after awards from the time of ishqbaaz evn tho there are so many actresses who deserves this trophy more.....just look rupali ganguly, rati pandey, shweta tiwari and so many then why only she is getting each n every best actress awards....evn tho she is my one of fav but still iam saying she hadnt done anything extraoridinary in nagin5 to deserve this award.....nd just look at other 2 awards (best actor nd best serial)....tumhe khud pata chal jayega yeh award kis producers ne kharide hai 

She is better choice than Shivangi

Rossalinne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Unko prime time 8pm se shuru karna chahiye tha.....7-8pm pahle hi audience kam hai 

8-10pm show rakhte nd baadme repeats 

They are showing both 7 and 9pm have more chances of trps

Rossalinne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

I think baad mein 9 to 11 pm slot mein naye shows aayenge issliye nahi rakha. Faraar Kab Tak will be a weekend series i guess as its finite series of 1 hour.

A romantic thriller will be perfect

Rossalinne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Because TRP standard and target is low for this channel. A show comes under scanner only when it's 0.1. Bitti Businesswali and Vani Rani ran for several months on just 0.1. May be Santoshi Maa will come under scanner soon as the show turned more depressing now.

How do you know any link please can give

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rossalinne

Like seriously the same production house when have pehredaar piya ki on sony and same scene btw 9 yr old and older girl shown so many protest that if off aired but why not this

Double standards dear. Also PKK it was based on contemporary era and BB is based on pre independence era so cvs and channel are taking the advantage of this 'periodic drama' thingy and shamelessly showing utterly nonsensical stuff on Tv.

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
Rossalinne thumbnail

It was not the case before lockdown last year when the shoot stopped in March. It's after lockdown the channel team turned greedy and lost their brains. 

Than these regressive shows should also off air

Rossalinne thumbnail

But not as deserving as others. Why actors who played Ambedkar parents in Dr Ambedkar parents don't win any awards even when their acting was better than many others? Just because their shoe has lower ratings though topper on channel? Ir they don't have big fan following? Why actors of Sony's MS and VG did not these awards even after doing hardwork in these shows from nearly 4 years? Why other actors like Rupali, Shweta, Rati, Rubina or any actors from Taarak Mehta or Bhabhiji show not got these awards? Even a kid will tell that these awards look fake. Only the awards in movie categories here looks real.

At least happy that overrated eternal show doesn't get this time 

IamRaj96 thumbnail

She is better choice than Shivangi

Im not evn talking abt shivangi nd i dont evn want shivangi to win best actress awards as along with SC she also won so many best actresses awards for nothing but like juhi said in her post this actors also deserves best actors awards

Look during ITA awards surbhi won popular actress awards at that time mujhe koi fark nhi pada as i knw she have very big fandom who votes for her day n night but here shr is getting critics best actresd award only thats why i have prob with her winning as there are so many actors who deserves best actress in critics category 

Nd same with dheeraj dhooper also he is much more undeserving than sc..... i dont evn get why he even won best popular actor during ITA as there are plenty of popular actors who have much more bigger fd than him plus here he is getting best actor award in critics category is just beyond anything

Nd just look kundli bhagya getting best serial award just makes sure other winners are also undeserving just like kundli bhagya 

Rossalinne thumbnail

I actually felt bad for Janki. First she is forced by her ex-boss at work to marry her mentally stable son and even once blackmailed by him to return home by getting her brother jailed when she left home. Molested by brother-law, humiliated by her husband's 1st wife and his stepmom publicly via NGO women and then they both nearly killing her along with husband. Now she donated her 1 kidney to him but him who gor back his memory tells I love you to his ex. What has she lost her 1 kidney for? 

I doubt this kidney donating nonsense happened in original version Koshish Ek Asha. Also there Sandhya's character was not friends with her husband from beginning. She in fact was rude to him in the starting days thinking her life got ruined because of him. And this show not getting below 0.8 but keeps fluctuating every week from 0.8-1.0.  

Stop such toxic programs now on dangal hopeful

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

How do you know any link please can give

I am following TRPs of all shows from 3 years. I cant give link as its thing of more than 2 years earlier when these both shows ran.