Hopefully voot uploads episode by tomorrow afternoon.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hopefully voot uploads episode by tomorrow afternoon.
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Problem yeh hai, now Purvi will back off bcoz he has clearly expressed his displeasure regarding her feelings.
Now when Vir acknowledges his feelings to himself, he will hold back thinking that Purci can never love me
Dono baware
Some serious angst coming... 😍😍😍
Yahi chahiye..aur usi mein jealousy track bhi fit ho jayega
Good night everyone 💤
Thank you reading my short story on purvir once upon a time will update soon ❤️
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
I saw of the scene on IG I can PM u the link.
Yes, please. Neki aur puchh puchh.
Good morning everyone 😊
How are y'all
I saw caps of PriAm promoting bawara dil, tried to find it but couldn't can someone please share the video
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
I saw caps of PriAm promoting bawara dil, tried to find it but couldn't can someone please share the video
Did u saw on insta ? Any link of the caps ?
Which caps I also want to see 😔
Itna sannata kyun hai bhai...