Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi....you know I stopped watching show on TV as you gave update really fantastic way....I love the way you write your expression not serial happenings like last time when vansh was getting problem in network....I really love you dear the way you explain everything....you should be a teacher ....

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Lovely humurous update😃

Dectective Wynn thinks yes now there are 2 main players RH  red hood and RG - red gloves; someone put something in the gel when Rhiddima went to hospital for sonography..maybe Anu got fit in jail when planning escape & 

Or it may be a double cross...I know Kabir for the moment wants to protect Rhiddima & baby because he is playing a game that je thinks Rhiddima will.come to him.  

So he could be indirectly warning her to keep alive and watch out - Kabir needs her alive for now; no doubt the day will come when he turns evil..not yet time.

It could be mother/ son team of Kabir and Anu and if Anu knew Kabir has fallen for Rhiddima she wont hesitate to kill Rhiddima so we could see warfare between AnuBir

It could be mother / son duo Aryan and Chanchal being the red gloved and Aryan being red hoodie

It could be Aryan and Ishani - Ishani being red gloved person

Then 3 more suspects: Rudra/ Aangre yes and Vansh himseld 

Someone does not want baby to be born

Ishani/  (Rudra/ Chanchal/ Aryan - would see share of fortune going down)

Ishani - because her baby died as a result of Vansh not being  able to foil attack.

Vansh/Angre dont want baby to die but l know its not safe at moment  

Other than that I have run out of options 

Will comment further when I see epi tomorrow😃   

Ah yes Pandit ji, pleas touch the usual suspects so we get a clue  with your insights 

Ok so what I understand  is...red hoodie wants to warn n red gloves kill...

May be kabir is trying to warn,it can be angre too....ishani rudra chanchal aryan wanting to kill the baby

But why they want to only kill vansh n baby for wealth....why not kabir he has half of vr property...n he wont protect them ever...why rudra aryan chanchal never plan anything  against him

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

What you are saying makes sense...

Yeah but sense and immj2 writers doesn't go hand in hand so kind of uncertain about it.😉

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Exactly 

If this turns ap 

How muscle and how she could run so fast 🤔

Or someone else 

But they should drag this red person too long 

More dragging will be boring......like yellow gloves they should reveal it soon.

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Welcome dear 

Thank you loving the comments 💞

If they picking is many things as bad omens better they show every single thing is worth 

Another loop hole then this show will go into black warm hole 

No return back at all 

Better they choose wisely 

And somehow I feel they forgot about her parents truth completely 

Do they even want to bring it out or not 

@bold: exactly 

Like too many cooks spoils the broth similarly tooo many tracks could also spoil the track. It was shapping up well, I hope they don't ruin it. 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Vallu 123

Oh I dont think they are trying to kill Vansh..Chang is after him & Kabir but right now its Rhiddima and baby is target because if anything happened to Vansh  he will leave Rhiddima his business and properties but if the baby is born it will be the heir to VRS kingdom and there are 5 people who dont want that : Aryan/Chanchal/ Rudra & Anu & eventually Kabir

Ishani does not want property; she wants revenge because Vansh did not come to her aid in time choosing to help Rhiddima who had a fainting attack at the same time the poisoned dart was thrown, as a result Ishani was poisoned & her baby died so she is out for revenge     

No one will go against Kabir apart from Vansh and Rhiddima.  Kabir is a cold blooded killer, he wont hesitate to kill family...he certainly would have hurt Dadi and Aangre and Siya too

Edited by Wynn - 3 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Thanks for the update...

and I love ur comments on this one...specially about Ishani and Aryan🤣ekdam sahi kaha...dono jake mar jae already kisne roka hai...

I feel RH Aryan ya Ishani hai...cud be Ishani...baki figure pe mat jao jab tak face nehi dikha dete its some random junior artist in there...I think they will show Ishani Aryan and chanchal joined hands to kill Riddhima's baby...stress bhi denge attacks bhi karenge...

wondet what makers plan with the Riansh baby...are they gonna show a baby actually already? or do another miscarriage...hope this baby doesn't die otherwise evil will win big time...

pata nehi pandit ka ye bada khatra kya hai but agar pandit ne bola vasant panchami tak Riansh and baby are in danger and koi bahar na jae then ofcourse koi to jaenge bahar and koi khatra bhi hoga...dekhte hai kya hota hai...I just wish miscarriage na ho koi....

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have a question Does RH really a help to Riddhima. Is the person really a protector??

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

I agree for AP..I don't know if its me only..but I couldn't connect to her in scenes like her acting was not up to the mark...

@b- really yarr.....what I say lets start SEARCH MISSION for MAKERS BRAIN

they have completely forgotten who was VRS..

I am sry to say but his rxn was cold with Riddh's kidnapping....like someone came & kidnapped his wife from his house & his rxn his like this....are u kidding me makers he would burn the world for it..

like he is saying pls instead of ordering, his wife being attacked & him clueless,

he was someone who would flop his enemies plan before execution not running afterward without any GPS or cunning plan...

wasn't he supposed to be a lion & k-hyena....& if I am not wrong when lion runs behind to catch he doesn't stop until he has his prey.....like breaking rules for kabir's character why?????

Yeah, I was never Okay with AP acting. She needs to improve a lot in that part. And coming to VR - don't know what to expect also. 

I mean why they are not showing the VR who controlled everyone's steps too 

This is completely different 

I mean okay - fine showing the trauma layer is good but that doesn't mean he be some clueless person 

exactly how come he depend on GPS considering Mafia, he should have given her some GPS ring or something 

What the hell they are showing for him? Don't know 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

This Dadi is so biased, she calls pandit only when the matter is related to RiAnsh. Why she didn't call pandit when that Ishani got pregnant or she married?? I would like to hear all misfortunes for Ishani. And Why all the rituals are meant for Riddhima only?? I mean that sindoor, ms ect. There are more married woman in too. I don't like dadi much..... Abhi k liye to Siya hee achhi h. Asge dekhte h...

Dadi is, was and will be biased. If the time comes between Vansh and Ridhima, I don't think she will ever stand with her. In fact her grandchildren and Ridhima I think she picks her children. I saw only once Dadi being nice - that is when Chanchal tried to mix something in Ridhima's kheer. Maybe at the time of Dasara. 

You see makers know what we are expecting from each character and what are we requesting for yet we don't get the same. 

Right now we and all want the old VR and don't know whether we can get soon or not

And today is the result day - let's see what it has