Epi 196: Khatara Khatara

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode starts with Vansh nursing Ridhima wounds which she got due to the candle. Vansh says if something happens to her then he couldn't able to forgive himself and asks why he didn't keep her safe. Ridhima says I and Baby Rai Singhania knows you won't let anything happen to us. Uff-- Baby Rai Singhania, how cool, paida nahi huwa kitne sare naam! Fans jitna hena, utna enemies bhi hein isey.

Vansh says papa while Ridhima says what happened and he says nothing and says I will go fresh up. Vansh says I have thought so much for you as it is Valentine's day but then something else happened. Ridhima says it's fine, you are with me. And she says Valentine's day is not over, so she has something special for them. Vansh says what? He is quite excited when she said something special - didn't expect Ridhima to show him the pregnancy guide. Mood karab kar di bachi ne Boss Ka. 

Ridhima takes the book and says this book says what parents should do and what not. Vansh is feeling suffocating. Ridhima says I want to read the book with you. She says please read this book with me considering as a valentine's gift. He smiles and she is happy. He can do anything for her and to keep her happy, but the baby - his pain is not unable to make him embrace the fatherhood. 

Ridhima covers themselves with the blanket starts reading. Ridhima Shimla ya Ooty nahi hein, blanket kyu? Kya karne ke irada hein, baby tho hogaya already! Both are reading the book while Vansh lost in his thoughts of JC days, aunty words. Vansh says No and gets up. He says he cannot do this. Ridhima asks what happened? Vansh says I'm sorry but I cannot do this. Ridhima says why Vansh is in pain? Regarding what? She says he must worry considering baby safety. Ridhima says when I can make him fall in love and made him best husband, then I can also make him the best father. Confidence is good

Ridhima, he is already best. Just need to get out those past wounds and then all set. He will be the most protective and possessive father. Ladki hui tho bachi ki boy friends ka kher nahi LKG se. Red gloves - arey Tu kaun hein? RH person picks the hammer and breaks the mirror which has written Ridhima. RH has put some letter near Bappa while Ridhima goes into the pooja room. 

Ridhima sees the letter and checks around but finds no one. She picks the letter and it says Your baby is not safe in VR Mansion and very soon you will learn the truth. Now, what is this? Why does RH want to write such a letter and scare her? RH person is hiding at the pillar and watching Ridhima reading it, while Ridhma is scared. But she suddenly sees RH person and runs behind him. Curtain gets stuck in RH clothes while Ridhima catches the person but that person pushes her and RH runs away. Wait did I just saw Ridhima calling guards, ye kya hogaya? VR Mansion mein guards bhi hein kya? Wah! 

Guards are running behind the RH so does Ridhima. RH jumps from the wall using the ladder and leaves, while guards say let's catch him through the gate. Kaise guards rakha hein Vansh, Thief is jumping the walls while the guards say let's catch through the gate, chor rukhega tereliye aarti lekar! Mila tho aisa nikamme guards mile hein. Ridhima says who can be the person warning about her baby and she feels very soon she will learn the truth. 

Vansh says to Sia that he can never be a good father. Share the same fear with your wife also na? Vansh says I know Ridhima is happy and I don't how to be away from them. Away kyu, just shares with Ridhima, and then both of you take baby steps towards the baby. You have 9 months - and in which you can learn many things and heal your pain also, Vansh. 

Wait, Sia is standing with the help of a helping stick. Hurray! Itna sara happiness kyu derahi hein makers? Baad mein kya dikhane walo ho yaar? Last time Sia stood on her feet Vansh jumped from the cliff and then came as Vihaan followed by revenge. Now she stood - ab kya? Love you Sia, but woh kya hena, we are also suffering IMMJ past wounds. 

Sia walks towards Vansh and says accepts the truth that you are going to be a father. And you cannot run away from this responsibility. Sia says if you cannot change then please try to accept it. Vansh says I know what's right and wrong for my family. And don't you see how people are attacking Ridhima, she got kidnapped also. If someone hurts me, I'm fine but my family - then I won't spare them. I cannot take this risk and don't even try to change my feelings about it. 

Ridhima comes to tell about RH while she listens to what Vansh said to Sia. Glad at least she heard why he is afraid of having a baby. But dear Ridhima, such things should be esclated to the husband. Guards kaha ho yaar, RH ke sath bhag gaye kya? Come and inform your boss. Ridhima says I cannot show him the letter and worry him. She says I will do everything myself only. Detective Ridhima is back.... 

Ridhima is walking lost in thoughts of how someone tried to kill her and she feels who is that person? Who is trying to hurt her and her baby? Is she the same RH? Wait, RH back to the house and ties a string on the steps. Ye RH Kaun hein bhai - VR Mansion ya public park? Jab dekho koi na koi ghus jaatha hein. Ridhima is climbing the stairs saying she needs to be alert. Then watch the stairs - later you can murmur, dear! 

Ridhima doesn't see the string and gets she gets slipped but Vansh saves her. See, Father Rai Singhania is on time to save wife and child. Ridhma shouts Ah, and everyone in the family reaches. Looks like Kabir left, he is not in the house. Arey, at least good byte tho tik sey dikhate, aisa kaise makers. Dadi asks what happened - Ridhima says I was about to fall but Vansh saved me. Aryan says Vansh bhai saved you - you are safe because he saved you, if not something terrible would have happened. Chanchal says Vansh saved you today but Vansh won't be with you always, so be safe and take care. We already lost a baby and now don't want to lose someone else. Why do I feel they are just making feel like if tomorrow something happens to baby - everyone blames Ridhima like she didn't take care of herself. 

Chanchal - since when you are concern about Ridhima and Vansh? Jao aur khush rao apne pehala pyaar ke saath! Vansh is hurt when he listened regarding the baby. Chanchal scolds Ridhima saying remember that you baby is the heir of the Rai Singhania, and now only you are unable to take care of the baby when the baby comes into the world - how can you take care of the baby? Bus yaar tumhara Bhashan. As if you care. I don't know guys but I feel if something happens to baby - they are going to blame her. Vansh says stop it, please. Please kyu? You are VR - use that tone. Not a regular ITV husband tone. 

Vansh says whatever happened it is not because she is not careless. Vansh says take care and his phone rings. Ishani says I took care of myself while I was pregnant but then you know... that is in the past, but you take care. I care for you. My foot - tu gir waha se. RH kill this girl first, then later do anything! All are showering such fake care on her. I really wish she has someone man, a family or friend strong as VR to make all set right. Now Kabir also left. Jab zarurat hein, tab ye nahi dikhtha. 

Ishani asks what happened on stairs that you slipped? Ridhima remembers and says I didn't slip like that. I felt some thread and due to which I slipped and she starts searching while Chanchal and Aryan are worried. Ishani says let's search and while searching Ishani says, you made mistake and accept it. Don't say lies. You lier, you are the one who did mistakes and blaming her. Haiza kya bus! Kabir, miss you, man. If you would have seen this Ishani scolding her - I'm sure you would have pushed her from the stairs. 

Ishani says take care and don't be careless. Ridhima says I'm not lying. Aryan says if seriously there is a thread, then where it is? Dadi says take care. CCTV Kaha hein yaar? Ridhima says I cannot take any risk which can harm my baby and I will take care of it. Ridhima comes into the room and sees a toy baby has dismantled again. She immediately calls Vansh. She sees RH and runs behind the person. 

Ridhima don't run so fast , take care. Ridhima stops and says who is this RH? She gets another letter. The letter says you worries are going to increase and keep your eyes and ears open. One wrong step and everything will be destroyed. At least now go and share it with Vansh, my dear. He should know. Ridhima is scared and cries. Speak with Vansh. Mana ek jaise ho, but itna bhi nahi hona chahiye. Neither you won't share your worries and so does he. Aur hum log Pagal hein who are waiting to watch who says first. 

Ridhima remembers how RH gave two letters and feels this person is not here to hurt her but warn her. Dumbo, RH is here to hurt you. Ridhima says who want to hurt my baby and if RH knows why doesn't he says. Ridhima says - Bappa I'm scared. Bappa, please make either Vansh tell his pain or this girl tell about RH - please Bappa. Sometimes listen to her fans also Bappa.

Ridhima again says RH wants to hurt her on the stairs and now he is warning her. What's happening? Nothing is happening, all want to scare and hurt you. Share it with Vansh. You know what, you and Vansh should download Share it App, then you guys can share easily. Koi ine dono app ka link bej do yaar. 

Ridhima says Baby I won't let you happen anything. She says tomorrow is Vasant Panchami and I will definitely try to learn who is going to harm both of us. So, Sherlock shuru hogaya phirse.... Dadi gives Vansh and Ridhima horoscope to Pandit and says tell when at what time they can celebrate Vasant Panchami pooja. Horoscope yaar - kuch acha bol pandit, warna tu gaya dekh! Jabi Pandit aate aisa lagtha hein musibat ayi ho. 

Dadi says they both are going to sit for the pooja so check their horoscope. Pandit checks while Vansh arrives and glass fall down and break and at the same time Ridhima come down. Pandit says Khatra and shouts. Itna dramatic kyu yaar, no one is deaf in VR Mansion, agar bathroom mein bat karlo hall mein sunayi deta unhe. Dadi says why are you saying like that. Pandit says he is saying what he has seen. Vansh says it's fine but my suit got spoiled. Lo, pandit saying some khatra and he is worried about the suit - Is Shivani not giving you enough suits? 

Pandit comes near him and keeps his thumb finger on Vansh temple. Pandit says I did because to stop you and I can see your future. Something dangerous is going to happen to you. Sia utna aur Vansh ke saath ghatna - ye tho hona hi tha. Ridhima is shocked so does the family. Pandit says no matter what happens don't step out of the house until Vasant Panchami over. Vansh says I don't trust all this. Arey last time when Ridhima said stop - you went and gifted bullet for yourself. Ab itna akaad kyu?

Vansh says I should go. Ridhima says is it necessary to be stubborn always. Arey you are saying this Ridhima, kya baat hein! Dadi says what all Guruji said until now turned true. Ye Guruji hein tho who are all those pandits who came? Are they fake Dadi? Dadi says I know you don't believe but for my sake don't go and Vansh stops. Pandit does something with shells and a baby has already died - false or true? Chanchal says yes. Pandit says now another baby is going to come - Vansh is scared and he is listening with utmost concentration - see fatherhood, Vansh. 

Dadi says true. Pandit comes near Ridhima touches her forehead. Arey thriller mein ye fantasy kaha se aya. Itna powerful hein tho why he is not here since day one. He could have touched their forehead. But wait, Pandit ji if you touch is so powerful, do touch this Ishani, Chanchal and Aryan - please. Tell truth about them - please. 

Pandit is shocked and says a big problem. He says mother, baby and father all are going to face a big problem. Ridhima is shocked. Pandit - why are you scaring us? Vansh is shocked. Pandit says be careful and until Vasant Pooja, you should more careful than before. Ridhima looks at Vansh. Pandit says I know the mother is the greatest warrior but sometimes evil wins over God. Oye Pandit - if something happens to anyone, you are dead because of fandom. 

Pandit says until the Vasant Panchami gets over, the whole family should be careful - family bole tho ye teeno right - woh baki bachi pagal lo nahi hena? Tikh se bolo pandit. Ridhima wipes her tears and Pandit gives a thread to Dadi says I know Vansh doesn't believe in this but tie to him, this will keep him safe. Pandit goes to Vansh and taps on his shoulder. Kab se koi VR koi aisa chune lage jaise show room ki kuch statue ho? 

Aryan says I don't believe all this - tu to ja aur mar ja. Rokha kisne? But wait Pandit pooja ka time nahi tumne?  Aryan says let's start working on pooja - badi pooja pooja bol raha hey tu Aryan - maybe you have a secret girlfriend jiska naam Pooja hein. Dadi comes and drags Vansh with her and say I have some work with you. Everyone leaves while Ridhima thinking about Pandit words and climing stairs. Ridhima see and walk! She sees Red gloves and says then I'm right. Someone has put the thread on stairs - then tab kyu nahi dikha? Red color hi tho hai - sabko colourblindness huwa kya? 

Ridhima says Red glove and Red hoodie are two different people. And they are don't want to come in front of me. She says one wants to save her while other wants to hurt her. Kya do log meri bachi, pagala gayi tu. Everyone wants to kill you, baby. Koi bachane wala nahi hein - Vansh ko chodke. Cannot count Dadi because of age and Sia - abi to chalna wapa shuru ki aur Kabir - he is on vacation. 

P:S - I felt another filler episode to fill something. But yes if the promo is for 18-19th why it over so soon? Did they edit some episodes again? Or Colors has put wrong dates? 

Seeing the running of RH - I don't think it is Anupriya. But today RH is so lean, make me feel like Aryan. Now want to see how Ridhima will get hold of this RH - it might turn out into AP also. But if AP - must say she is a good runner and jumper too. 

But then again AP black saree says she might stay in the VR Mansion - Arey jaldi dikhao who is RH........ go mad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for update

Khalida ki ig story dekhi maine she is in ghungat and ll decked up maybe she is entering during pooja 

And red hoodie and gloves vala insan usko drra rya hai and sath main harm phi kr rya hai

Playing double games 

Pandit aaye and apshagun na bole o nhi skta

Yep promo ki date 18-19 thi but idr to aisa kich nhi huya ki kabir ka kuch bta chla o and ab to kabir gayab o gya hai 

Dates glt thi hogi 

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think the person warning is vrs/angre and the person trying to harm might be kabir, aryan or chachu or ishani or ap...

But what if riddhima again gets impulsive since it is about her baby n might end up misunderstanding  vansh!!..

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

if this was old vrs ....chachi aryan n ishani would have run for their life  .....just one death stare n all would have chickened out!! 

arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. was waiting for ur update 😊

arey yaar whenever this Pandit comes, he comes with museebat only😕

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Can Kabir be that mysterious person?!?

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update and loved your comments.

Ye Rudra se zyada screen space to vo aunty ka h.🤨

Inke ghar me kitne gloves h yaar?? Sabko master in disguise banna h.

And when this family is unesassary talking, why Vansh didn't behave like before?? Shutting everyone with a single glare, I still remember how he shut Ishani just by shouting Limit.

Aur ye pandit 🤨🤨🤨 Problems face karne ki baat to aise kar rahe the jaise ab tak easy going life ho. 

Can my RiAnsh go to a far away place for some time 🥺🥺 I can't watch this cringe family..oh! sorry clowns.

Finally Sia chalne lagi. Kahi ye kuch gadbad to nahi kar rahi???

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thanks for update

Khalida ki ig story dekhi maine she is in ghungat and ll decked up maybe she is entering during pooja 

And red hoodie and gloves vala insan usko drra rya hai and sath main harm phi kr rya hai

Playing double games 

Pandit aaye and apshagun na bole o nhi skta

Yep promo ki date 18-19 thi but idr to aisa kich nhi huya ki kabir ka kuch bta chla o and ab to kabir gayab o gya hai 

Dates glt thi hogi 

Welcome dear 

Looks like anupriya entering in Pooja then 

But at the same time how come she is out of the jail 

Did Kabir took her to jail or not 

Confused and only she can say 

Running like that I don’t think it is anupriya 

Did someone really saving Ridhima .... nah 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

I think the person warning is vrs/angre and the person trying to harm might be kabir, aryan or chachu or ishani or ap...

But what if riddhima again gets impulsive since it is about her baby n might end up misunderstanding  vansh!!..

Why would vansh warn in red hoodie 

He can say directly and if he knows he can get into vr mode 

Angre not sure 

I feel it is aryan or rudr but today body said aryan 

I don’t think she will feel Vansh might kill baby but yes if he supports his family wrong doing then yes she might misunderstand 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

if this was old vrs ....chachi aryan n ishani would have run for their life  .....just one death stare n all would have chickened out!! 

I agree 

I was shocked they are scolding her 

And Vansh didn’t use his vr tone 

Why he is allowing someone else to scold her 

I still feel his tone when Ishani said Ridhima killed Sunny 

That’s awesome 😍

But now kuch aur hogaya