Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elinuh thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

They’re going to ruin the new show as well when the trps are not what they expect. Mark my words, they’re gonna mess up the new show as well then Ekta will get tired and done with the Naagin franchise.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: myaza

They’re going to ruin the new show as well when the trps are not what they expect. Mark my words, they’re gonna mess up the new show as well then Ekta will get tired and done with the Naagin franchise.

Ekta should give up on naagin after what she did with this show. If she wants to do supernatural shows then she should first figure out the right tone required for a supernatural show and IMO I feel she should maybe concentrate on reviving the daayan series she tried to start on &tv, but she messed that up too by making it stupid by showing male lead marrying vamp and having child with vamp from what I recall.... seriously if ekta wants she can make an interesting show about witches but she is incapable of writing a good story or presenting supernatural shows properly. 

Ayeshi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn't like the way how the farishta said in yesterday episode and in todays episode wu that Vani child is cursed as a result of their union. 

Like how 🤔? When in previous episode when Bani asked God if she is wrong to love a cheel and God had clearly blessed their love so how it suddenly became so wrong that their child was cursed and had to bear it's consequences? 

I totally hated what they have done with Vani,  how they have sabotaged their journey, their love just to pave a way for the new spin off. Couldn't we get a happy ending for Vani, this is totally not fair for Vani fans 😕

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

The entire season was a disaster since the beginning!

Edited by riiddzzyy - 3 years ago