Good bye and welcome

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

And dear sharbhi ,

I love you guys to the core ☺️☺️ ☺️☺️❤️❤️

And come back soon and plz try you guys come together with better project or I must say with better writer🤣🤣

Keep shining babies❤️

I Iknow after todays epi no one is happy even I m m not because no more vani on the screen no more sharbhi but this is not the end insha'Allah they both would do more projects and will entertain us maybe not together or let's just hope for the best  

I felt sad when I lost behir in season 3 but  it was an end of their journey every journey has ending  So this  was  vani`s end. And no one is happy today but still   let's just welcome new cast new show with an open heart ❤️🤗🤗 and wish them all the good luck for their show🤗❤️🤗 I might be hurting someone feelings right now by making this post but hamari fav Jodi ke jane se hum Kisi ki bad wishes nhi denge hum un actors ko q Bura wish kare😳 Woh bhi toh utni mehnat karnege😳 jitni hamre sharbhi ne ki hai

So let's just welcome  new cast 🤗🤗 and may you get all success🤗❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not gonna wish bad for their new show but I'm not interested in watching. So gonna politely bid adieu to the nonsense they can make. 

SharBhi, love your guys to the core of my heart. Hope to see them soon

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliChase

Not gonna wish bad for their new show but I'm not interested in watching. So gonna politely bid adieu to the nonsense they can make. 

SharBhi, love your guys to the core of my heart. Hope to see them soon

dekhna na dekhna it's totally your choice no one is forcing any one to watch but pehle se itne negative comments dena 😊 yeh bhi baat nhi hai when n5 was starting last season's ke fans bhi yehi Kar rahe the or Bura Lagta hai sab ko dosre actors ke fans ko bhi or un actors ko bhi 😳  

NINALOGY thumbnail

No comments for their new show. I wish good luck to actors only. Baki for makers Karma is there. 

Gonna miss Vani and Sharbhi. I pray that Sharbhi will come back with new project together. 

Best wishes to you Aishu

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good bye..naye show ke liye koi good bad kuch bhi wishes nehi..sharbhi kabhi together aye to shayed phir milenge kuch logo se warna pata nehi..well wishes for all forum friends..❤️❤️

urmita thumbnail

Nothing to say about new show kth... definitely no good wishes...

But phir kabhi agar Sharbhi eksath dikhe I promise kaisa bhi show ho I will again give it a try...

If you are gonna try the new show though good luck to u🤗

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

No comments for their new show. I wish good luck to actors only. Baki for makers Karma is there. 

Gonna miss Vani and Sharbhi. I pray that Sharbhi will come back with new project together. 

Best wishes to you Aishu

👍🏼

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

Good bye..naye show ke liye koi good bad kuch bhi wishes nehi..sharbhi kabhi together aye to shayed phir milenge kuch logo se warna pata nehi..well wishes for all forum friends..❤️❤️

🤗🤗🤗 

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Nothing to say about new show kth... definitely no good wishes...

But phir kabhi agar Sharbhi eksath dikhe I promise kaisa bhi show ho I will again give it a try...

If you are gonna try the new show though good luck to u🤗

👍🏼🤗

Eydis thumbnail

It's time to say goodbye every one I had a good time here with you all will miss you guys👍🏼 😳 

See a guys ❤️

Stay happy and stay safe😊😃😳