Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

all ok with you?! when can we get the update?

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shakethebiscuit

all ok with you?! when can we get the update?

I will post today after few hours..:) done writing finally

Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yayyyyy.... Waiting.. happy Republic Day to u and all readersvon this platform 

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter- 44  ( 5 parts)

Dil Se Dil Tak

Bhool to nahi gaye story?:) I know its been long gap. Iam chorry again..:( This time i need to set deadline to complete this update. So i need to compromise on writing grammatically appropriate sentences . . You will be finding here and there many errors..:(  Kindly please ignore. I wanted to update at earliest without further delay.

SPlitting in 5 parts..Hope you will like it.

PART 1

Bangalore

Khushi lost the track of time and investment she was doing from moving from one police station to another. She was not confident on the previous station where she had registered a complaint. But it was no where getting easy. With many cases in pipeline, they were just not fast trackingup her complaint. She tweeted, dropped message to state chief ministers creating different profile. She also visited few women welfare associations,agents who could provide any help. She also met few private investigators , But the process was not easy.

"Payal, i have been looking into this one NGO who have been working on the development of women welfare"

"Khushi, not again. There are 1000 such in a city. You have seen how we suffered yesterday. Fake registered NGO’s,those agents name you have been finding in google, not again khushi. you have already invested so much into these agents."

Khushi opened up her mobile and google searched the name of organization she was been last night looking into.

"Look at this article , i have been reading this yesterday whole night. Have got to know about some where from blog.– the unseen work of Mrs Shanti devi., " Khushi spoke and extended her mobile.

Payal went through the blog and then looked at an organization website.

"I have never heard of this women ShantiDevi!. Is she the founder of the organization? "

"Going by blog written, she keeps a very low profile . She doesnot like to open up and not some one who likes media attention. She has not even given any interview or not have accepted any award till date. "

"Strange!. If someone works so hard, why dont they come out in public?”

"I think that’s her simplicity. Not everyone is interested to have a fame and name..."

"But the biggest challenge is to meet her. We cannot have a direct appointment, i guess.. Have to just talk in their office. "

"khushi, you are not understanding. This NGO who works for welfare of women, how could they find your akka. I mean clearly would be wasting time here . "

"I mean, if someone can work so selflessly for women development, cant they help in our case? "

When payal finally agreed, they went to the office address which they obtained from google. The office space was designed with simple old arch style rather than today's modern artistical walls. Khushi was flaring towards one wall hanging at the corner. “If you try to bang the wall with your head, it is you who would suffer with the bruises and suffering. So stop worrying and instead keep trying and find a solution “

"Its such a nice quote na” payal spoke.

"hmm . you know payal, exactly same quote wall hanging I have in the house we are staying"

Before payal could reply, they got a call from receptionist, khushi explained abouther missing sister and how she was unable to find out. Response from the NGO office didnot suprise her as they politely conveyed that they don’t help in finding missing women. As it is police case. Khushi insisted on meeting Ms shanti devi,the founder, but luck didnot favor her.

Mumbai:

It was now a routine set for Karan to visit sheetal early morning when she would be undergoing her therapy sessions. He was enquiring with nurse about any new improvement, before he could interact more,he received a call from Arnav.

"Karan, are you listening to my album songs?" Arnav asked, as he was able to hear his album music from background.

"Desi songs? F**K You think so?"

"Anything could be possible, because you have been acting nerd nowdays and I can hear my serial song getting played'

"Shutoff... Actually, It is just that, the nurse and therapist feels the music is really a relaxing therapy for her. Nowday’s itis just not you, rather all sorts of desi musician’s voice have been whispering in my house and it has become damm boring "

"What a lucky person you are.””

“Common Arnie. Don’t laugh”

“It is what you have reaped in.. and good luck to you"

"You know offcourse, I need good luck wishes,because the fact is, it gets hell more torturing to listen to your music videos.What is that shitt..”Iss pyar ko kya naam doon? Rabba ve
” Seriously , so many million views?. God dam, I wonder what your fans sees in you" Karan joked.

"F**k off"

“Äny news of Khushi?”

“Not bothered ”

“Common Arnie, hope you have not forgotten what lavanya has done?”

“Have you spoken to commissioner?” Arnav ignored Karan’s question.

“He will be in city after 2 days. Will give an update. Now Don’t change the topic”  Before karan could continue, he heard a flashy voice of sheetal.

“Ärnie, call u later” Karan immediately rushed inside his guest bedroom as he cut the call. He could see Sheetal was pressing her head hard.

"Same panic attack?" karan enquires the nurse who was carressing sheetal’s back.

"Looks like. I guess she trying to remember something." The nurse replied back.

karan walked toward sheetal bed. That innocent face and that helpless soul. He wanted to give a hug and tell her that everything will be soon fine and she will recover soon. He wanted to console her that he will set it all right, but he just could not. He closed his fists tightly and instead communicated with sheetal in his casual way standing few ft distance. As expected, she didnot again respond to him anything.

"Karan Sir, I know it might be stupid reason, but I have made some observation” Nurse faced towards karan andspoke.

“and that is?”

“Sir whenever I play this specific song, I could see reactions from sheetal. she closes her eyes and there after start pressing her head as if she was trying to reconnect something”

"What nonsense. Song? which one?"

"just my observation. That famous song of Actor  aRnav Singh Raijyada. Iss pyar ko kya naam doon- from his album."

"Whaaaaat nonsense? Must be co incidence"

"See, i just recently played it. I will show you again. I have observed this many times"

The nurse replayed it again. Karan and nurse kept their eyes fixed on sheetal waiting for her reaction, but sheetal did not show any reaction, rather kept her eyes closed.

"It might be just by co incidence. "Karan replied after getting no response from sheetal and was walking towards the door. Nurse increased the volume from her mobile phone.

Jo pehle hua naa,

Ab hone lagaa hai,

Dil humko jagaa kar,

Kyun sone lagaa hai,

Yeh ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai,

Ya bas khaali-khaali shorr hai,

Isko main kya kahun,

Tu hi bataa...tu hi bataa

Iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon.

Iss pyaar ko kya naam dooon..iss pyar ko kya naam doon

“Stop it khushi, you have been repeating this song since morning. Meri maa abto band karde..tu aur tera Arnav singh Raijyada
dono nai dimag kharab kar diya hai.”

“”uffo akka, feel karke suno na ..Khushi wraps herhand around sheetal shoulder- Imagine akka, Arnav singh Raijyada is in front of you, he takes your hand, drags you and holds you in his arms....hye hye..phir ye gaane ke sath imagine karo..

The blood was rushing inside and was creating huge pressure inside Sheetal’s brain cells. The blurry images of khushi, her crazy talks, shyam face, kumpta village, rapes
.everything gets started building up. It would flash, it would go away. Sheetal suddenly presses her head and shouts

“ÄAAAAAAAAAAAAA””

As karan walked past the room and was taking a right, he could hear sheetal screaming voice again. He turned back equally surprised and shocked. She was holding her head .Nurse have to give her tablet to make her sleep.

Karan immediately called the doctor to give an update on her strange behavior and the corresponding reaction.

"karan, it could be by chance also. Like you could say, its the process of regaining memory. Or sometime we observe in the patients that certain events, certain moments which were too close to their heart and when instances of such moments reoccur , for example, specific person names, place register in their brain, and thus this reaction...As I said ,sheetal is suffering from temporarily loss of memory because of the trauma. ,.., she might be fan of actor ASR, btw who is not. Even Iam.

Karan raised his eyebrows at the other end of call.

"Sheetal might have seen or watched this song many times. Like listening to this song could be part of her daily routine. And now that when she is hearing it at this stage, she might be able to reminisce where she has heard. You see some where her past memory is hittingher. and thats pressurizing her brain in confusion"

'So what have to do? Stop it from making her listen?"

"No No, anything which could trigger some response from her should not be stopped. Who knows it might be helpful and she could suddenly remember something.

Karan cut the call after having brief discussion.He then walked towards sheetal bed. She was sleeping ,A child like sleep he observed.

"Seriously? aur koi nahi mila? you are fan of that moron ASR? You know he will kill both of us.."

He came out of room with fast pace simultaneously dropping a voice mail.

"Arnie. I need to talk to you. Call me when free"

Shanghai

A true friend is someone who genuinely cares for you and they know what needs to be done. Kishore was taking regular updates from payal regarding Khushi. He knew it was not the right time to discuss anything with Khushi, he kept giving suggestions to payal on how they could proceed. Lately,the reaction and discussion of him with manohar had almost surprised him. Which employer would really care for its employee to this levels omewhere bothered him. He wondered if it was good will of manohar who cared for Khushi, but why he would. ?

He knew anjali was behind everything as mentioned by khushi. He cannot dare to open it up, but he even didnot wanted this to let it go easily. Next day he thought to approach Manohar again  and went to his cabin. As least expected,Manohar was delighted to see him. He requested if something could be done in Khushi’s case and talked in favor of her.

"Sir, i am sure if we can check CCTV , we could find out who has hacked her machine. "

"Kishore, I understand your concern, but there are certain rules which the company has to follow. I will look into it"

Kishore was little disappointed with the response he got, but after all he also knew things are not that easy specially in the case where employee has been terminated off with the client.

F or a second , manohar felt guilty. He remembered what ARnav has mentioned that it was all lavanya's plan to frame khushi. The company ethics, the old man values were pinching him. An employee's career could not be just layed back flat . He knew Anjali has her own issue with khushi, but this is something he can’t simply ignore. For his son? Yes offcourse, he has seen that care in their last video call.

Mumbai

"F***ing buddy. So now you want to say,since she is my fan, I need to come to your home and visit her?, so that who knows she might suddenly remember everything in my presence?”

Karan made a petty face and nodded.

"Seriously Baba Karan dev?

"offcourse. You think iam joking?"

"you are totally pissing shit out and iam equally feared if you are losing your nuts"

"I knew you would not believe me. Thatsy I have made this video. Have a look. Hearing your specific song, she is getting panic attack, as if she is trying to remember something off past, as if I don’tknow. You look this video" Karan passed his phone on Arnav’s desk.

“Whatever. I don’t want to see. Must be coincidence if anything illogical you are thinking and making presumptions” Arnav took his cigar and was walking towards cigar zone.

“Arnie ek baar millo usai. Who know miracles happen?Look at this video” Karan stood and followed Arnav

“No!”

Karan made a face

"WHaat? You think iam a healer or something of that sort.. There are millons of fans of me. This is seriously a bull shit request”

Karan did not respond and turned his face towards window.

"Why don’t you open youtube, show my interviews, video songs , she would still see me right, far better than your stupid idea” Arnav gave a lopsided smile.

“You know Mr Arnav singh Raijyda, because of your this don’t care attitude, I guess khushi never told she being your fan”Karan replied irrelatively and turned to go.

“What the!. Why she has to be there in all your conversions.?”

Karan went without responding.

“Khushi is your fan”” The sentence whispered again and again as Arnav stood overlooking mumbai city. The more he would tried to avoid , the more and everytime her name would surface. He wanted to set things right for Khushi when he heard Lavanya’s ply, but he has also assured Anjali, that no one else matters to him. But deep inside the whereabouts of Khushi bothered him, but he was not accepting the face that it is all mattering to him.

The soul usually knows what to do to heal itself,the challenge is to silence the mind

*************************************************************************************

Bangalore

“Do you think, will allow you to go SHyams’ village alone? . Iam coming and that’s final”  Madhumati shouted fromkitchen as she was packing few eateries stuff.

Khushi walked inside the kitchen and equally replied back in concerned tone- “Buaji,why don’t you understand , it’s a risk.But now I need to register police complaint there.  â€œ

“Wahi to mai bhi keh rahi hu, risk hai, akelai mat jana.” Madhumati backfired, to which Garima agreed.

Khushi clearly did not wanted to risk their life. As they were arguing , khsuhi cellphone started ringing. It was from local police station.

“WHAAAT?” Khushi almost shouted. Garima and madhumati came beside her..

There was dead silence from her side as she was not responding anything in response.

“No I will come now” She replied back finally, thunderstruck.

”kya hua khushi?"

“Wo wo wo ..” khushi engulfed her breath, cluching her fingers and looked into garima’seyes.

“Amma, I have to go. Will be back soon”

Garima stopped her on mid way and forced her to tell the truth. Khushi kept giving excuses, but Garima was easily able to guess Khushi was lying and was hiding something.

“WO amma,police claim they found one body and they are claiming it resembles akka”

Garima was shocked.,and started crying as she held Madhumati.

“Amma, must be someone else. I don’t believe it. . IAM sure nothing would have happened to Akka.

With heavy heart, Khushi went to government mortuary.

PART 1 end. Part 2 next

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter -44

PART 2 (out of part 5)

MUMBAI:

Urgent phone call and Arnav has to rush to Raijyada house from his shooting location. As he reached , the door was open. As he entered inside, he was welcomed with loud gasp.

“Surprise!!!!!”

He could not help but smile as he sees Anjali. A few distance away, it was manohar.

“I knew it. You both might be arriving today.After all how can you miss Ambani’s marriage celebration”

“Öffcourse, business and the entertainment”Anjali gave smirking smile. And continued “and you know what,  whole journey dad has been mentioning me about mehta’s son who be arriving for the celebration.”she turned towards manohar and spoke again “and dad, I know what is your motive”

“Divorcee, Big empire, and is better than Aakash whom I don’t agree upon”” Manohar sharply said.

“I second it Dad. Anjali, I always hate that Akash.”arnav was equally straightforward

“Not again you both of you. I have lots of shopping to do and iam not wasting any of my time in arguing”” Anjali flushed her eyebrows and walked towards her bedroom

“So Dad? Not a phone call, no message. This surprise does not look good”” Arnav asked as he took a seat near Manohar.

Manohar was silent.

"Whats up Dad?"

"Nothing , just was having a casual discussion with Kishore yesterday. Kishore, you remember AR  employee?

“I remember” Arnav replied. Kishore, the friend, the colleague, with whom he had always seen Khushi with. His mind for a second wondered, that Kishore might be knowing well abouts of Khushi

“People in the company are bit carried with Khushi’s case”.

Arnav remained silent.

“It would be good, if we probe the matter. I have asked for CCTV footage”

"dad,do you think someone could be so foolish enough to come and hack in person . They have hacked her machine address and would have done the damage."

"I think i have to give orders for internal enquiry then. I know Anjali is in disagreement, but I think this seems me important"

"Dad, keep me away from this. I have promised Anjali I would not interfere now. Khushi has gone from company and business wont stop if you get emotional with certain simple thing"

"But Son, isn’’t you are the one who said, why khushi should suffer because of lavanya?"

"Right. and I still hold to my term, but that doesnot mean we would also go against Anjali. AR goup wont hold any liability to inform her. It depends on her previous company. I think the call to inform her parent company is sufficient about her not been guilty”

“Is it about Khushi again? I thought the decision was taken” Anjali spoke from behind as she overheard the discussion

“Anjali, we are not taking her back. She has been removed for wrong reason , and that AR group has to send a formal mail to VR group , when we know she was innocent” Arnav spoke.

Anjali in disbelief sat on couch.

“You favour her and that’s’’y you had your PR agent to do company enquiry right? against my wish? And You thought I would not come to know?”

“No Di, the enquiry request was pulled up before our call and to tell you, I seriously want to know who has supported lavanya from inside. This is bad for company growth, if the privacy and customer data is at stake.”

“Arnav is right anjali. This could be serious,someone is leaking information” Maonhar replied

“Di, It is not about Khushi. It is just that Iwant to know who has helped Lavanya and thatsy I have put an enquiry, I think, PR agent mentioned me about Geil. but he suddenly I assume.””

“resigned.” Anjali said sharply, Arnav though suddenly looked back at her in surprise.

“Is it? You knew him?”

Anjali was suddenly uncomfortable with the reply,she soon composed herself and made an excuse to go out. She was disappointed.

“DI, by the way I will be travelling tomorrow early. See you later”

“Fine”” Disappointed anjali replied back andwent out.

"Why are you restricting yourself my son.I know many things are bothering you"

"Nothing. It is all sorted. Once PR agent confirm who gave information to lavanya, we would fire up them straight. AR group will drop a mail to VR group’s an official note that Khushi has not breached any contract and she is not guilty. That’s it. Cut and clear. And and,Khushi has behaved very rude with Anjali, VP, and she has not even been apologized.SO we would not write anything regarding any job offer back. It’s their call now!

“That’s’s bit a good call. You need to be my personal advisory”

“Common dad, !” Arnav got up from his couch and was leaving when Manohar rebuked him

“Arnav, I hope lavanya did not play any stuff with Khush’s personal life. Anjali has blacklisted her in career portals, so with the career gone, I hope her personal life is not at stake. I hope that little poor girl is all safe. You have any news?”

“NO!” He was walking. Manohar words were pinching him.

“You are messing up in your heart., You have built armor around yourself and you don’t want it to break” Manohar replied as he could see how there was concern and care in his eyes for khushi. Somewhere it was true, he was genuinely worried about her presence, about her wellbeing.It was not difficult task for him to get Khushi’s mobile number if not the address, but his big ego was preventing. He did not wanted to accept the fact that the famous actor arnav Raijyada is worried about someone beyond everything.

Manohar could easily read his inner turmoil as he saw Arnav going to his room in deep thoughts.

Manohar walked up to his room and came back toArnav’s room with the diary in his hand. He kept near the study table and faced Arnav

“If you are free any time, have a look on this”

“What’s that” Arnav asked as he was getting ready.

“I think you should not delay in reading it”Manohar replied and went out.

Arnav walked up to table and in curiosity opened the diary.

“This diary belongs to Khushi Kumari Gupta” That was something least he expected, Arnav was in shock, in surprise equally. It was Khushi’s personal diary. He wondered why it was with Manohar. All the moments were resurfacing ,he remembered that almost kiss moment which reappears infront of him time and again and in turmoil he threw the diary on ground .His eyes zoomed as he saw his photographs attached on page.

He picked it up finally

Bangalore

Eyes were moist, hands were trembling, body was shivering, as khushi went inside the room to identify the body. The foul smell of dead bodies had already taken over her. As inspector unveiled the body,khushi cried out loud seeing the burnt face of the body and turned away.

“This is not my akka. This is not my akka” Khushi cried out loud.

“She is your sister. Identify carefully. We have recovered the body near the address you mentioned”

“NO!. You are wrong, my akka does not have curly hairs” Khushi shouted and came out. She was going out wiping her tears when sub Inspector called and asked her to wait. He was making a call which looked a kind of suspicious. But before he could turn to look at her again, khushi was not there. Payal was already waiting for her in the car.

“Payal???? “”

“Shut up and first get inside the taxi.”

“When you did not receive the call, I called up aunty and heard about the news.. I could guess its not sheetal akka”

“hmm”

“Why did not you inform me? Am I so boring company now?””

“I don’t wanted to risk your life payal.” As khushi said, they were suddenly could see the bike running adjacent to them. Seeingthe suspicious bike still following their car, they asked the driver somewhere diverting the route and got down in small lane, so that people on bike should not see. They walked fast to different lane to catch taxi,., but again They turned and started running in opposite direction and both of them hide near one small complex premise.

“You know, its better I have to face thesegoons. Atleast I will beg them to take me to shyam. Actually meeting him is more important.”

“Mad girl, do you think they will take you for tea and then arrange a meeting with shyam. They will straight way murder you.”

“who will do here. Its public place. I will shout for help”

“people are just mutators khushi. They will have time to take video and upload, but no one will risk their lives to save anyone. Havent you heard about open murders. Not all the time you can get lucky.”

“Karo to kya karu yar. Have been contacting different police stations, even the agents who could help me in search, but iam not getting any news.. iam putting your life also at risk. Kuch bhi clue nahi mil raha. My financial are running out, dad is unstable , medicines bills, i dont have job, this rumor thing in paper, Aman
.there is no peace at all.  Iam afraid
.and 
sometime i feel ,iam so weak, women are so weak, if it was any guy, the things would have been so easier. I feel the absence of brother, of a father, of someone..i mean
iam just so tired of everything payal.. Iam blank. I cant risk your life more. It pains me.

“Common dear, don’t ever think of like that.Iam always for you. But yeah I guess things would have been not this complex if would have been any men. I think we women, depend lot on men”

‘No you are wrong lady. “ A voice echoed from behind and both turned to look at the figure standing behind them

“The lady continued. “We women always think, we are depending on men, but we don’t look at the facts that it is the men who are dependent on women. Think over it.”.

“and please could you both excuse beautiful ladies, I need to take out my car”

Khushi turned to look at the car they were sitting infront of as a matter of fact for hiding. She sadly made a face and came aside. She then turned to look towards the lady whose voice and face looked very familiar. Khushi could not recollect where she has seen the lady.

“Sorry mam.” Payal spoke and described how they were followed by some goons.

“Followed by goons?””

Khushi explained in short about her sister being missing from few months.

“Can you come and meet me tomorrow evening same time”

Khushi and payal looked at each other.

“Don’t worry. Its an NGO. You can look above board. I am Mrs Shanti devi.”

And khushi now had an undefinable smile on her face.

Mumbai:

Arnav kept walking from end to end in his room,every special moment of Khushi was wriiten in it. Specially the description of meeting him, how she was his huge fan, how she followed him to every end, how crazily she would watch him, in every detail and how she was repenting that she was not able to tell the truth about being his fan. shocking revelation how she messaged to his personal email id with fake account. He read about her marriage getting fixed

He curved his brows and smiled reading on her description about naming her would be - “Leech” . But almost all pages were wriiten wrt to him. Less on Leech, more on Arnav. He was disturbed when he read how she felt terribly sad how Arnav used to ignore fan comments, how he neve rcared to reply to N number of messages which she has sent him.

Arnav’s head was burning as everything was encircling. How this women could keep everything hidden , but why she wanted to?

Frustrated he switched off the side lamp and went to sleep., but sleep was far from anything near. Words echoed, memories kept disturbing.

“”I informed MR Leech , that my first love will always be Arnav Singh Raijyada, akhir sabse badi fan hu mai uski..”

“His photo will always be there in my room..with me forever””

“I met him in SG airport.”

“He looked so hot today. Mann kar raha tha pakad ke kiss kardo””

“I have dropped so many messages, but Mr Raijyada ek to reply kar dete..So bad of you” As he remembered the line from the diary,there was slight curve on his lips. He switched on his side lamp and pulled his Ipad and for the firt time, whole heartedly Mr Arnav riajyada logged in to all social accounts to read his personal messages.

Thousands together. His fingers pained of scrolling, as he kept searching for specific messages from just Khushi. It mattered to him now. He wanted to read. But was not finding. Offcourse lately,even he knew she wont , after all that verbal spat between them in airport.

He scrooled further down. Only he knew , that Khushi has dropped many such messages from her fakeaccount also. He continued scrolling, until finally he saw one message with ID Khushi_gupta.. He viewed her profile. It was her ID. There was slight smile on his face and then there came a alert notification that he has to board his flight in few hours.-to Bangalore

PART 2 end..(PART 3 next)

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter-44

PART 3(out of Part 5)

Bangalore.

Khushi was creating FB post with payal pic with all details. Garima was more worried about what would society thinks if people would come to know about sheetal missing.

“Khushi, pata nahi ab log kitne kahani banayenge”

“Amma, logo ka kaam hi hai sochna. Lekin wo kya sochte hai, wo hame nahi sochna hai abhi. Aapko apni beti ki fikar hai ya scoiety waalo ki”

As khushi shouted, she saw the tired face of Garima.

“I will make it both Sheetal and shyam missing.Ab to koi jyada nahi sochega?” She turned her back towards computer screen again. As she was about to post she gets a call from payal to meet in mall as she had setup some meeting with one investigating agent right in 30mins.

Khushi drafted the FB post and left her home. She has been lately travelling with her face closed with her duppata, so that incase any of shyam’s men should not follow.

Payal was already waiting for her in mall, as khushi arrived. A popup news alert appeared on her screen.She swiped to look and there was news alert notification. Ärnav singh raijyada collaborating with national award sandalwood director to do a documentary film. She ignored the alert.

“kya hua?” payal asked, askhushi made a face.

“Kuch nahi. Need to disable many unwanted notifications. Getting unwanted notifications from twitter, Insta”. Payal understood what she meant.Khushi in no time first uninstalled all social networking apps to get peace of her mind.

They walked towards the mall entrance inside discussing on this agent. Khushi was not convinced with payal’s explanation about him. She still was proud of her friend who took this much trouble . As they walked further, payal stopped in her tracks and patted khushi’s shoulder. Khushi raised her eyebrows in question.

“”Look at that board toyour right” Payal spoke in low tone

As khushi looked towards her right, her eyes encircled in full shock as she saw picture of Arnav on the adv board.

“Any event? Is he in bangalore?” Payal enquired

“who cares!”

“”Don’t be sob. Come lets read and come”

“Seriously payal?. I think you forgot why we came here.”

“Öffcourse!, but just 2min na”

“Not interested. I am going inside.”

“ok. 5mins”

Payal walked fast towards the advertising board and soon joined khushi as she was standing inside. Payal was all smiling suddenly.

“payal, leave off. Iam really this time least bothered.”

“I know you are least cared, but your eyes says you might be curious about what might have written”

“I thought you as more mature person than me!, but..” Khushi told and made a face in other direction.

“he is in bangalore. Infact he will be here in this mall anytime soon” Payal walked, stood beside her and spoke in softtone”.

Khushi in surprised turned back to look at payal

When the love is real,surreal all the memories becomes special. As Arnav landed in Bangalore for his next assignment related works, he could not help, but miss khushi. . Her craziness for food, her description for her city love, her voice echoed. He kept himself busy in reading articles, but nothing was helping. Messages, her tweets, notesfrom her diary everything was disturbing him. The car stopped at the signal.

“Common run, that bus wont stop for you MR Raijyada. Seat nahi milegi”, her voice echoed again as he sawthe view of people rushing to catch public transport bus. The recollections of his journey in local bus and how they landed up near Great wall of china. He smiled from corner of his lips .

“Are you sure Lavanya’s might have not played with her personal life?””“With her career at stake, iam worried if her personal life is all good?”” That little smile disappeared as he remembered Manohar’s words. Should he contact Kishore? Big ego was coming in between.

As he closed his eyes, hecould remember her last insta meessage

“SO many messages MRraijyada, one reply please. You are an awesome actor”

He clutched his fist and finally fighting hard with emotions, he opened his personal insta account.Replied with message “Thank you”. Out of curiosity and to know more about her personal life, he went to view on her profile, but he could not.

“Did she deactivate it?”,

“ Is she fine?, if she can access her social accounts, she should be fine . I guess married. To MR Leech, that’s what she wanted always”. He shut his phone in his pockets. Soon the car stopped at the underground special parking of the Mall where he was supposed to attend an event.

Khushi forced payal on leaving the mall and to call that agent to somewhere else. Payal in counter argued that khushi was thinking too much.

“Payal, you don’t understand , I have met him at very unexpected places. And I seriously think that I will meet him today also and to be honest that’s the last thing now I would wish for. I don’t want tof ace him again after all those things. Its my past. Let it go.”

“Khushi , If nothing matters, why are you are getting scared to be here. Ok even if you meet, common whats big deal? Just move on if you are really not interested to talk to him. You are thinking too much.Come lets go inside.

ƾes u r rite. F**k off, why should I bother he is here or not..i wont talk with him even I happen to face him”

They walked in and were above to take lift, when khushi suddenly remembered how most of times she met him in lift.

“Escalator?””

“Payal made a face and they walked towards escalator.After several days after certain long gap she for the first time was thinking about him, praying silently she should not meet him, but again she would convince her troubling mind, to just think about sheetal and nothing and no one else matters.

“look at the crowd. I think they are waiting for him’”

Khushi did not respond, but kept looking at thesteps.

As they entered the first floor, they could hear the loud voice , women screaming with name AR. Arnav.

Payal stopped in her tracks and turned and bent herself to look down. She could see Arnav coming towards the stage.

“Please welcome the heartthrob of many..yeah u rite. Mr arnav Singh Raijyada”” As the announcement was made, Payal turned to look at khushi who was standing at few distance away folding her hand and immersed in searching something in her mobile.

Payal walked towards to where khushi was standing.

“Hot dude. What a personality he has and u know iam feeling jealous oh my god u almost had that kiss moment with him”

In that crowd of young women and men, Arnav searched for pair of eyes, as he recollected the words wriiten by Khushi in her diary.

“mr Raijyada, you know, I never miss to see any of your event.” Could she be here?..he thought.

Na paas aa sake , na door ja sakein..

Yun to barkhe inke kadam,inhe rasta tun hi dikha
 Tu hi bata mere maula
tu hi bata mere rabba..

“That agent, why hasn’ he arrived yet?. You have messaged him right location na”” Khushi questioned payal ignoring her ply about ARnav.

“He said he will give me ring once he arrives,khushi look at the crowd. Common on, till he comes we shall we go down. I haven’’tseen Arnav. I want to see him in person.”

“NOOO. If you want , u are free to go””Khushi now replied feeling irritated.

“Don’t get angry na. ”

“payal, why don’t you give call to that agent?

payal tried to convince khsuhi that with loud voice here, its better to go outside and wait, but khushi did not agree to move even an inch.

They kept waiting.., but khsuhi could see payalbeing pressing her fingers and some what in deep thinking

“Payal, did you lie by any chance? No one is coming right? “

“No no, it is just he is not receiving the call?””

“Stop it payal, I know you are lying. You wanted me to come here, because Arnav was coming here. You knew it. But Why dear.Arent you seeing me how much Iam stressed out?””

“Yeah fine.No one is coming, and I knew Arnav is coming here. I wanted you to meet him””

“WHaat? Why?” Khushi walked toward one bench , sat on bench really feeling disappointed”

â€œKhushi yar, listen carefully. Right now finding Akka is top priority , I know that, but iam also even understanding that it is not that easy without someone with power and influence. We will find akka, but the process will be delayed. But God knows, what if something happens as we delay it more. Khushi, Arnav Singh raijyada is someone wo possess and has that capability. He is super star. Uske ek phone sai everything will be set..leave that ego
.u need to pick which is on top priority.”

Khushi didnot respond and had turned her face still away from payal.

“Who knows, may be god has sent him in ur life for this reason. IAM sure, my heart says he wont deny anything for u
he will
somewhere I can feel he cares for u.”

“Common Khushi Leave that ego aside. Not for yourself, not for anyone. For a moment forget everything and everything that happened. But just for your sister sake, take his help. Please, you have his number, common , he is in Bangalore, down there just down..,call him up..  Common dear. Just call him”

“NO!!  never!! , I cant even imagine to take his help. These rich star people, they wont even think twice to insult you,,opportunist karke bulayega
n why should I take his help..I will do something
Iam going to meet Mrs SHant Devi,..I can manage. I don’t need his help . You got it?”

“Khushi?”

“Enough Payal!””

“No , I mean. She is Mrs shanti devi right? standing over there? To there left?”

Khushi nodded as she got up to look at Mrs shnati devi.

“She looks so happy, where is she looking at?”” The girls turned at the direction where Mrs shanti devi was gazing.

“oh myGod. Dönt say me. Is she the fan of Arnav Singh Raihyada? The way she is looking over there”

Khushi did not respond to payal’s statement, rather directly walked to meet her up. Shanti deviwas delighted, but she politely conveyed the girls to strictly come and meet to her in her office at the time she mentioned.

Respecting her privacy, payal and Khushi left the place to go out of the mall using lift.

But somewhere those pair of his eyes, were constantly in hope to see her
but he knew, this time she may not be here, there might be no chance of meeting what khushi always mentioned-coincidence
she might not be following him
she is gone, may be married
.who knows..

PART 3 end( Next part 4)

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter -44

PART 4( out of part 5)

5pm

"Ms shanti devi?"

"yes. Come in."

"mam, My sister is missing and i solely suspect her husband is behind all these. "

"You need to actually file a police case.The organization does not work for a finding the missing person actually".

"Mam, we have given police complaint, but i think that my jiju has given bribe or what, the police seems least interested in our case” Khushi in short described whole set of recent events.

"See khushi, i cant tell that police is with him, could be but cant assure. When you give a missing case of women,there could be several N factors for any missing women. some time women go missing by her own will.,

"no mam, my akka is not"

"Relax, iam not saying your akka is guilty, but that police wont know. They have to find a root cause.

Khushi was tensed and she was clueless in ordert o respond to anything. she kept pressing her finger. It didnot go unnoticed by Shanti devi.

“Mam, how about circulating the news in media?The process can be faster?

“don’t give in media. Its risky call. Who knows, some can trap you too””  Khushi eyes widened.. "I will talk with commissioner. " Shanti devi replied back. There was a slight smile on her face as she even turned to look at payal and then towards Shantidevi..

"I mean cant assure you, but lets see." She replied but then suddenly paused. and then opened up the matter in more detail "Maximum women our NGO takes care have been rape victims, survivors. Women who have been rescued from prostitution".

Khushi looked confusedly.

"I want you to be strong and to be prepared for the worst. I fear if her husband sold off to someone,or to group or she was been harassed physically, raped..

khushi eyes widened inshock.

"Relax , iam dont want to shatter you more. But i want you to think of all worst and possible things. you need to be prepared khushi for what may ever come. and you see thats the cause may be your bro in law wants to harm you. You see, there is unseen,unnoticed crime which he wants to close it off.

"our team will work with few agents"

There was knock on the door and the admin women came out to take signature.

"mam, your current address"

khsuhi looked towards payal and then towards shanti devi, clearing showing displeasure.

"wo Mam, iam in fear if some one is following me. So it just'

"It would be private"

As Khushi wrote her address, shanti devi turned in suprise to look at her.

"Is this where you stay?"

'yes mam. "

"Iam sorry , but can you come again with the address"

As khsuhi recited the address back,Shanti devi was bit eciptical "no nothing.'"

Khushi could sense something , a change of ferry emotions and facial expression which were clearly seen

Lookkhushi, this is Map souranding kamatipura village. This is your jiju place what last your sister has mentioned.

There are 2 cases. Letting you practical, either shyam might have murdered her for reason we cant conclude  , or he might have sold her.

Sold?Murder?

Look murder  is least case, the only profitability is selling of her.if he have murdered ,body  could be seen by someone. Chance of muder because she might have come to know something .we don’t know whar was shyam  working, as u said he never worked in the company. He was surely into some illegal business, that will come to know as police will start investigating.

Selling is the most clearly option. N you if see map, this village u r looking nearby is a one red light street close to mangalore highway and there way the tradeoffs to mangalore, dubai and rest many coast places happen.

Khushi was thunderstruck. That was something she least imagined.

What could she respond hearing this.

There is no point visiting his hometown, considering surely, he will not let anyone staythere. There is no point visiting this red light street, because they mighthave sold her and taken off to any place.

So we need clearly police help in investigating the Case. Your sister pic , finding your shyam is the primary task, .

I will talk with commissioner in this behalf. You need not worry  you go home, its pretty late now ok..

"mam, when should we contact you? when you will talk with commissioner”

"at eariest"

As shanti devi returned a smile,for the first time in their conversion, the chords hit the khushi hard. The smile was infectious. The smile was as if she knew it, the smile was something which she could sense.. She came out confusedly.

"payal, unka smile dekha. it is..as if iknew her, as if i have seen that same smile...its..is..'

"Khushi tu bhi na..you need to thank god,there is finally someone who could help us out"

As Khushi left the place, shanti devi called the assistant back and kept her eyes fixed on the address, Shanti devi remianed clueless as she saw the address again and again. That memory ghost is worst and she was itself clueless. How can it happen?

Late evening Arnav had adiscussion with Manohar’s lawyer as part of their meeting scheduled in behalf of Manohar to sign in for some documents.. Lawyer suddenly enquires about the house which was given to some family,  as the bond for 2 months was getting over.

“Will they continue to stay?” lawyer asked

“ iam not sure if they are soon to vacate . I will ask Aman. If they can vacate in nearby. I think the bond was just for 2 months right, because dad is not in favour to rent that house” Arnav replied and continued.

“Mr Sharma, you are Dad’s closest associate here in bangalore, can you tell me, why Dad is holding thishouse? And why there came no response from Mother’s family if it was in her name?Mother never liked it?”

“It was her dream home,they constructed with their first partnership. Your dad has gifted it””

“”then Mrs devyani never asked back anything, she never contacted? .””

“She was not a materialistic person. All the properties in Bangalore is equally in her name,but no one came from their side. I wonder if she is still alive or dead”

“ARnav emotionally internally swallowed a lump.

Being emotional, he asked the driver to take to the Raijyada house, her mother’s dream home, it was the only thing left which he could associate with his mother. He knew aman’s fiancĂ© family members are staying. SO he stopped the car in few distance away -The shanti devi nivas. He applied the break and was about to switch off his car flash lights when he saw a girl coming up outside, face fully covered. She then immediately turned in opposite direction as walking with fast pace. He ignored and then looked at the house back, imagining he would have equally spent hisdays here. As emotions was hittting hard, he remembered how she left him , his Dad. That anger kept mounting and he ignited the engine and paced the car asfast as he could.

There was silence in the room. A dead silence.Even though Khushi kept convincing everyone that the body was not of his ister, but somewhere in deep there was a fear, there was a constant pain lumping inside the throat if sheetal is alive or dead. Payal accompanied Khushito her home for dinner. The words of prostitution, rape, selling off, drugs was echoing inside khushi.

Silent room was suddenly bought to reality when the loud phone ring of garima was beeped. Khushi was surprised seeing the caller name. It was Aman's mother. She looked at garima showing her the callers name. Khushi however kept the phone in speaker and gave it to her. Garima hands were shivering. she received in 5th ring. Was it Aman parents saw the news with khushi pic with Arnav or was it something else.

A formal discussion of asking about well being shifted to asking about engagement preparations.

"Garima ji, its not even 15 days leftnow. Aman would be coming to India next week. There is sudden change of action.With so many high profile guest, we ae planning to perform ceremony in leela palace.

Garima showed her sudden discomfort and then Aman’s mother assured her that it is Aman who will take care of everything.

The blood pressure of khushi was mounting up. She couldnot even think of this sort of her discussion related to engagement.  damm , it was her sister missing and wtf wasgoing out.

she took the phone from her mother and straight away swithedoff it.

garima gazed at her angrily raising her eyebrows in question

"Aman, I need to tell you something."

Aman was rather prepared. He knew somewhere, so the ruomors could be true , Khushi in relationship with Arnav.

"yes Khushi."

"We just cant have an engagement this month."

Aman was in deep thoughts. He didnot reply.

"Aman you there?"

"I am listening"

"actually wo actually" Khsuhi was struggling. It requires a great amount of guts to actually disclose the truth of sheetal. It was not easy to open up being missing.

Aman closed his fist in tight. No , not again.Arnav singh raijyada, cant take away which was almost mine. He let out a deep sigh in wonder when Khushi spoke.

"Wo, sheetal akka's in laws are serious. Matlab jiju's parents. They cannot come to town in this month and I cannot celebrate my engagement without my akka."

"oh.bas itni si baat hai?"

"haan. I mean.I cannot celebrate my engagement without my akka. Lets postpone the engagement na. "

"Khushi, my tickets are booked. I am flying down next week. We can arrange some medical facility for them and sheetal aka can come and join us for one day"

There were tears flowing down almost silently.Khushi was pinching her own left hand , controlling herself hard. For lying and for everything.

"Khushi, seriously. is this the onlyreason?"

"hmm"

"You think, is it fair enough now? I mean think of it before postponing. It is looking so silly reason for me."

"No Aman,my akka is important forme,"

"relax relax. you are over thinking too much.Khushi, still there is plenty time."

"AMan, we are postponing the engagement"

"ok ok, I wont do anything which will make you sad, it is an important day. Let me first convince my parents I needto explain them right. and we still have 10 days. miracles can happen. See if you are worrying about any financial constraint.You dont worry about hotelbokings, arrangements,. I have planned to book the leela palace. and i willbear out everything. I just want event of ours to be special and memorable. So please relax. sit and think again. Iam going for some conference and may be 2days i wont be able to talk with you properly. Take your time. Will discuss this on this later and come to decision."

As aman cut the call, khushi dropped the mobile on table and cursed herself hard.

"Acha ye kya hua..Batana chahiye tha na..kyu nahi bataya....sheetal ke baarein mein" Garima asked

"because you wanted na amma, happy. Havent told him the real reason."

"khushi you should have told Aman the truth, what if he would have helped...why did u lie? Payal asked when theircame inside the room

"I just could not tell the truth. I couldnot let someone imagine something bad about akka, I just dont know, i cannot anytime share the truth or share anything with Aman. I just cannot open up myself infront of him.

"But khushi, you were not right this time.I could clearly hear your conversion. He seems to be gentleman and each word spoken  by him were practically appropriate. First of all you have given such a shitty dummy reason. I mean common, this is not any reason to postpone engagement. Whyyou need to lie khushi. am sure, even if you would have told the truth, he would have appreciated and who knows he might have helped you. he really loves you khushi. Arnav sai problem hai..Aman sai bhi problem hai..what is this yar?

"I dont know.. I just couldnot..."khushi angrily walked from end to end of the room

Payal consoled everyone including garima that khushi has got really tensed and to leave her alone for few minuted. Few minutes later, khushi came out with her small cross bag, closed her face with her duppata. Face fully covered.

"where are you going" everyone came up near to question her.

“I will be back soon. Trust me”. Khsuhi immediately hurried and came out.

PART 4 end (part 5 next)

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter-44

PART 5

As she came out , walking few distance, she saw a Range Rover with headlights on. Worried, suddenly feeling suspicious that it could be again some goons, she turned and walked in opposite direction. As she kept pace, she could see the vehicle passing with speed just beside in more than normal speed. She stopped in her tracks as she saw it going. It was something strange feeling. She then took an auto and went to railway station to catch a train which was going to shyam’s village. She had thought lot, but she was getting disturbed, she was impatient hearing possibility of sheetal beingsold there. She made her mind to take that risk, She finally boarded the train.It was night journey. She thought public transport should be all time safe.

She freshened herself in train, early morning as train stopped in. She knew there was no use of finding her akka in shyam’s village . What if someone would inform shyam was a concern for her. She wanted to reach kamatipura village before sun sets.

None of the bus were departing to kamatipura. She finally hailed one small mini bus which agrred to drop her to area. But the process was tiring. They took turns, from one village to another. She was suddenly dreadful as it was turning evening. As she finally reached, she serached forauto rickshaws.

“where do u want to go madam”. the driver asked non chalantly.

“will u drop me this location? “

and there it was, the instant transformation in the way he looked at her. she could notice n felt in just milisec. the indifferent expression in his eyes convoluted into something resembling horror n judgement. it was slightly unsetting as his gaze scanned her from top to bottom

chudidhr, kurtan duppatta/ triple check

by the time she looked up, he had turned away. he refused for no reason.

When there was no way. she decided to walk keeping map.

she walked for few minutes n entered a narrow lane as she turned left. it felt like walls on either side will close on her anytime. a next turn, the path expanded to broader lane. See could see women siting on verandah. one was washing her face, some detangling their hairs, some laughing.dressed in low nect gowns,with well plucked eyebrows , a hint of blush on their cheeks n bright red lipstick adoring their lips, they wre waiting for the customers.

She quickly opened her akka’s pic from her mobile, and went to ask the first one sitting. Their eyes fixed on her, like intruder. the gaze was piercing, n they do not try to hide it. it is intimating n made her uncomfortable. But khsuhi made herself strong and kept asking who was visible to her sight, with women standing. The sight was unbearable, but she did not wanted to give up, there was some hope she felt if shyam had sold off sheetal in that village itself.

pressing her fingers she was walking when she saw large crowd been gathered. She could see only see transgenders, few local sexworkers, men all were standing encircled. She wondered what was going on. crowd was massive. Their gaze was horrifying, still she managed to talk confidently and enquired if she has seen the lad in picture. No one gave proper response.

As she walked, she saw that bottle of liquid was forced upon one woman, cigarettes were pushed int their fingers. That was a was a terrible scene.

“Was I silly , to come here alone at this place?”” tears were dropping. “But what if akka is somewhere stuck at same place.., the constant thought pushed her to move again.

After few minutes, she was called up by lady inher 50’s. She walked up stairs. Women standing as prostitutes, their gaze was disturbing. Drunk men were making noise.

The lady in 50 convinced her that she had seen sheetal and sent Khushi to some building. As she stepped in, she came out immediately as she heard some sex mourning from some window. But one man assured her that sheetal must be in same building.They asked her to wait as she was asked to sit inside.

As the doors got closed, She knew she was stuck.There came a loud cry from outside. Khushi was panicked. And then suddenly from other end came again the sound of sex mourning. She pressed her head hard.  and then suddenly she could see a person coming in and closing the doors.

"Who are you?" Where is that man?"Khushi shouted

'Which Man? " The person started unbuttoning his shirt and gave a tight smile.

'Why are you?" khushi could now guess what was happening and how she was held up in trap. She cursed herself how foolish she has been in her planning.

"No. Listen. Iam not the one you are thinking. I have just come in search for someone"

"Relax. I will make it easy. first time?" person was trying to remove his belt. Khushi kept shouting now."Is someone out there.. Hello..." She kept few steps forwards, her eye on to the door and then to the person who was approaching her.

"Never seen a beauty like you. come." the person held her hand tightly, not allowing her to move towards the door. Khushi tried hard to come out of his fingers grip. She was panicked. her heart were trembling. , but she cant keep quiet. she has to do something. He was bringing his face close to her, when she tightly slapped him from her otherhand shouted in her loud voice."Ruko yar. Aram sai karte hai!!!"

Person whose anger had mounted on top was quite bit surprised with her words of commandment.

"Arey yar . force mat karo. Na tum enjoy karoge na mein. First leave my hand and look at this room. Its so dirty"

"aaan? ye kya natak ab.'

"I was doing acting to go out, but ab nahi hota. kitna paisa liya tumsai . Wo shalini ko 5 star type room bheja,mujko iss room mein. "

"kaun shalini"

"meri competitor. wo dikhne mai achi meinachi bhi nahi, bas baatein ache karti hi, uska wo log customer ke sath 5 star jaati"

"chodo uska, mera time ja raha"

"Arey. itna paise diya tum. dekho jara ye bed ko, itne bimari hai. acha lagega. kaise admi ho tum. acha room demand nahikar sakte!. tumhe bhi bimari hogi , muje bhi.. Dikh nahi raha kitne mosquitoes hai. aajkal ek to medicine bhi itni mehangi aati hai. pehlai haath chodo aur ache room ka demand karo. Mai bhi aaj uski khabar leti hu. saala kutta kamina.saara paise khud khata hai.."

Person was convinced as a dumb could. Khushi was delighted and was feeling proud as he got convinced like a mad and went to open the door.

Khushi knew there was hall . someone would be there and then there was a staircase at her left. She has to immediately run .she tried to open her mobile giving an attitude look. her every breath was panicked, but she was trying best now to show it.

Immediately as the door was opened, khushi ran through the hall but was immediately caught near the door. There was a verbal spat between the person who bought there. Seeing khushi shouting, a person came angrily, dragged her on the couch  and went to force her. He held his right hand on her lips and was unzipping. There were tears now flowing down inside khushi. the manly grip was strong, hard, her weak hands were getting trembled beneath his rustfull hand/. His hold was too strong. Her legs trapped. She knew she would be getting raped

Weak mind can become weaker if the mind is not strong. If the mind's not strong, the body acts weak. At the end its all the mind game too. We are made to believe, women are weak,  women are not masculine. somewhere its true,but we are rarely taught women mind is strongest because it has the ability to handle all pain mentally, emotionally and physically. If the mind gets strong,the body reacts equally. Strength sometime is not just measured physically.

Masculine power is strong as it goes with old saying, but women forget that the if they can give birth to the same power, they possess same internal power to defeat the same masculine power. Mind has to be strong, soul has to grow powerful, women need to convince herself thatthey have all the will set to overcome the pain, no one can take us forgranted
god doesn’t allow that, it is solely we who are made to believe we are weak and we have set our own limitations and restrictions
and the most important  we are God’s favourite creation. But we need to believe that..A matter if second, a matter of moment when the women gets defeated. It is not easy, but it is not impossible to come out stronger. Taking her devi mayya's name, khushi bite his hand hard and in stimulation at moment and raised nd lifted her thigh bone s in response as quick as she could and with strong force ,she kicked him hard in between his legs.

Person suddenly moaned in loud voice . Few women gathered , men were fearless who came there. You know you may loose, you are loosing, but before giving up, try what u can do to save urself. The best protection any women can have is courage.

Khushi breathed heavily and spoke in loud voice.”5 mins Police would come and seize the place if I don’t go out towards circle. I am reporter. Dare you follow me, you are finished. The moment I came I had dropped the cameras. There is device at my hand too. So better leave me and better save your business. Khushi started running out in full force down the staircase. Few men followed her. she took immediately opposite turn instead of running straight. All turns were horrible. She arrived at the point where she had come. She could still see a group of people encircled. A ver ylarge groupe. A group of sex workers, male , female. She knew it still not a good place to hide., but there was something happening, but hiding here is far better than running she thought. people standing didnot bother to look at her,because they were taking their phone up and were capturing something else. She walked slowly in that group trying to look back, . She walked in between the gathering rounding off inorder to avoid the goons. Lights were getting flashed.

She was controlling her tears hard. she stood still on the ground and was looking down avoiding the goons to look her. People kept taking the video , In that silence she then heard some women voice from somewhere close distance. As though some media person came for interview and someone was narrating her painfull story. Khushi could guess, there was some media presence.

Suddenly she could feel the touching sense. A menfrom behind pressed her back b*t hard. She did not look back but again was trying to adjust herself to get inside the crowd.

“Sab milke kare?” ..””ha ha..gang rape?”. Khushi was thunderstuck as she heard them speaking and laughing

She excused few people,to get inside and getmedia attention, it is the safest she believed . she outlined few people standing infront of her slowly. It was not a pleasant feeling. Should I shout. ?

"You never thought you should go to police?" voice bought gooseumps in her spine. that same voice . She was trying to raise her head in surprise, she was not able to see anything. Her phone started ringing...Men followed her. she moved few steps away...ran again but without any way she finally called loudly “Help!!!”

"Cut' she next heard

As the group was dispersing with the police coming forward to manage the crowd. She ran further straight somehow and dashed into Arnav.

Arnav left bangalore toMangaalore via private flight and next to kamaptipura village to start shooting for his documentary film. He was in shooting for red light street for his first day shoot. The area, the people, the atmosphere , he was out of his mind. He cursed himself for signing the film. But he had given his word.It started with his role on interviewing a life of an aged women residing there. His mind chilled up as he listened to their stories. as the director called for the end of shoot, he avoided everyone. The look of people from the streets has disturbed him so much. He was drinking cold water when the bottle fell down from his hand.

"What the!"

His eye widened in shock as he saw khushi. she was breathing heavily.

"Khushi?"

She was blinding starring at him. That unbelievable look

"What the hell you are doing here? In this place ? In this street? He questioned out of sudden looking at her torned clothes..She was still looking at his eyes without responding.

"Tum theek ho khushi?"

Khushi kept staring in those eyes which were full of concern.

“Khushi?” she continued looking into thos eyes deeply...and then those drops of tears which were sustaining inside for long time came out finally as she hugged him tightly. She was scared,, she was afraid, she could have been raped, she could have been gangraped, she could have been murdered..what else not. , stars showered on her
She cried hard hugging him tightly and those tough hands were in dilemma whether to reciprocate that hug or not
. Love isnt complicated, people are

PART 5 end

So friends how was it? It was lenghthy na...bore to nahi hue ?..:)

Kaisa laga ? Fingers crossed...

Waiting for your comments and reviews..

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

wow what a moment to stop...........firstly, thanks for the long update.....you made up for the long absence.......

so  much happened......... dont know where to start from...........firstly, I think Shanti Devi is Arnav's mother...... wonder why she left and what is her story..........

Khushi is a fool to go to Kamatipura alone despite Shanti Devi telling her that Shyam probably sold Sheetal........ she almost got severly punished for that.......but thank god she managed to run........ i know somehow Arnav would be there........but felt he will again misunderstand her and think she is into this business now......but the halat in which he saw her, hopefully he will trust on what she says........