Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Because i did 2 times vomit know i am okay 💖
Ok then ...🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Because i did 2 times vomit know i am okay 💖
Ok then ...🤗
Your house...🤣 I'm unable to reach it come and take me to your house 🤣
You just come and land in Hyderabad then I'll pick you up😆
Yeah... that's why I don't know anything about insta and Facebook have seen only in others phone ...
Yeah very horrible.... usually I wake on second alarm because the song she puts on alarm is more horrible...
Yeah... that's why I don't know anything about insta and Facebook have seen only in others phone ...
Yeah very horrible.... usually I wake on second alarm because the song she puts on alarm is more horrible...
Which song 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You just come and land in Hyderabad then I'll pick you up😆
That's what I am searching...a way how reach Hyderabad...
Well once I had been there for my game...if I would have known you that time then might have called you 😉
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Which song 🤣🤣
It's the song mere dholna from bhool bhulaiya which includes screams too...so a totally horror atmosphere then it's better to wake up 😭
It's the song mere dholna from bhool bhulaiya which includes screams too...so a totally horror atmosphere then it's better to wake up 😭
Oh my god Shivi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I must say it's hilarious 🤣
And that's why I am afraid that I shouldn't be caught sleeping by mumma
Yeah... that's why I don't know anything about insta and Facebook have seen only in others phone ...
Yeah very horrible.... usually I wake on second alarm because the song she puts on alarm is more horrible...
I need almost 6 - 7 alarms to wake up🤣
And that's why I am afraid that I shouldn't be caught sleeping by mumma
Oh god u don't sleep okay 😅