I hope one day you will meet them incase if you still have crush on them
🤣 No chance 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope one day you will meet them incase if you still have crush on them
🤣 No chance 🤣
I wonder where they are is this old Singhania mansion 🤔
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKV009cBZ1v/?igshid=1rzhj352mdhgc
I think this is a whole new set entirely 👀 I can't be sure, but is it the N4 set?
I am bitter that they didn't even ask any of my questions. Haha, but I finally caught a live with Sharad on time.
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I think this is a whole new set entirely 👀 I can't be sure, but is it the N4 set?
I don't have a clue about N4 set, so uska nhi pta..but i think ye purane vala Singhania mansion hi hai...staircase dekh kr toh vhi lga!!🤔
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I think this is a whole new set entirely 👀 I can't be sure, but is it the N4 set?
I haven’t seen the N4 set so not sure but I was thinking hotel or the pub from the start? 🤔