*|| PKK Written Update 20th January 2021 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 20th January 2021 ||*

The episode begins when Omkar is thinking about how Mayura has forgotten her past life whatever has happened with her as Neil said. He cries and thinks about how he troubled Mayura and her family so much. He feels he should let Mayura know how much he has changed and how her love has changed him. He starts to think that he cannot put her life at risk for his happiness. Mayura comes to Omkar and asks him why are you sitting on the floor? She says come on, I will help you sit on the bed. She helps him get up and makes him sit on the bed. Her om necklace gets stuck on his clothes, she frees it and apologises to him for thinking wrong about him. Omkar says I did wrong with you and asks can you forgive me for my wrongdoings. Mayura asks him for what are you apologizing me? Mayura says I have forgiven you. Mayura gives him a call bell and tells him if he needs any help or need anything then to use the button. Omkar calls out her name Mayura....Mayura feels restless a bit. Omkar says destiny wants us to meet again and we did.  

Dadi is at home and about to make bangan ka bharta and she starts looking for the bangan and Aishwarya walks in and misbehaves with everyone. Dadi says how dare you come here. Aishwarya threatens them and says she will do whatever she wants. She walks into the room and gets shocked. Dadi mumbles saying Mayura is in the hospital and Aishwarya hears. 

At the hospital, Omkar bumps into a ward boy carrying trays of food and injures his hand while he is in his thoughts. Mayura sees and rushes over to him and asks why did you injure your hand. She takes him back in his ward room. The song 'Kwawish Meri' plays. She tries to call the nurse and Omkar says please don't call anyone. So Mayura looks after him then. 

Precap:-

Aishwarya reaches at the hospital and asks the receptionist for Omkar. Mayura is out of the ward and overhears a familiar voice. Aishwarya and Mayura are about to come face to face. 

-Prii

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS