Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She was a selfish girl from the start... but abb uski greediness bahar aa raha hai..!!! I think she was already fascinated by Bon’s lavish lifestyle but Saurabh used to remind her the difference of naukar and maalik
Agree.. . And moreover she never did anything for bondita... If she want can stop her maa but she never I hate her😔
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKS5U0xBZLn/?igshid=vs5ecv9a8ljl
Doing gossip with her best friends 🤣🤣
Was about to post this😆
Hai na... old Binoy hi thik tha!!! 😆😆 Kamse kam blackmailed to nahi hota
I want to imagine what would have happened if it was an old Binoy who did an accident??😆
Chasma theek kar ke line pe laata in lalchi logon ko
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
By the way how abou Ani teaching bondu a ballroom dance🤪🤪
Great idea👍🏼
Can we get it😆
Exactly my point that track was so dragged yet was very interesting
golden days of BB
I never thought ki I will say that i m missing saudamini at least I used to love her look and bg music 😆
Ye baat koi jake Ani se bolo ki girls ballroom dance nahi kar sakti 🤣
Ani himself will teach her vo bhi happily🤪🤣
Rudhita dancing on Radha Song😳😳❤️
Originally posted by: listmist
I never thought ki I will say that i m missing saudamini at least I used to love her look and bg music 😆
I am also missing ooooooooooo moments of her 🤪🤣