SaiRat SS: Karwatein- PART 6 Pg 18- updt 31/01/21 - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by raji02

lovely. i loved saiโ€™s retort to virat in front of the family. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thank you so much dear โค

I was anxious about how it turned out

But your comment made my day ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by neeraja91

Love it. I'm glad Virat is seeing everything clearly now! Sais dialogues were amazing. Look forward to seeing how Virat handles his sherni. 

He is not going to handle the Sherni... 

But he is gonna be tortured more for sure

Thank you for the lovely comment ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by nilmi

Beautiful ....continue soon

Thank you... I will try ๐Ÿ™‚

Brilliant chapter... indifference always hurts... waiting for the next chapter

Originally posted by emah04

Brilliant chapter... indifference always hurts... waiting for the next chapter

Thank you so much dear ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello people, ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am back with another part... 

I wrote it in a hurry as I am still travelling.... So I don't know how this turned out

But hopefully you will enjoy reading it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes.. I haven't proof read this. 

Part 2

Sai came to the kitchen and opened the fridge. She saw the food but instead she took the milk container out of the fridge. Though she had not eaten anything, she didn't feel hungry at this odd hour. She just needed to have something before she could take the medicine, so she decided to just have some chocolate milk. She put the milk vessel on gas. Just then Virat entered behind her in the kitchen, and was surprised to see her heating the milk. 

'Sai, yeh tum sirf dudh kyu pi rahi ho! โ€ฆ tumne aaj dinner bhi nahi kiya hai, tumhe thik se khana khana chahiyeโ€ฆ main tumhare liye khana garam kar deta hu', he said and went to take out food from the fridge. While he had entered their room earlier tonight, he had seen her asleep on the bed and her plate of food on the table untouched. 

'It's ok Virat sir, main janti hu aapko pani ubalna bhi nahi aata hai', she said, giving him a very small smile to which he smiled back sheepishly. For that brief moment both felt that everything was fine. But then his words again reverberated in her mind.

Tum ho kaun?

Tum Pakhi se is tarah kyu baat karti ho!! 

Tum badtameez ho Sai! 

SAI.. 

The smile faded from her face at the remembrance of these words. She composed herself and looked at the boiling milk. 

'Vaise bhi mujhe bhuk nahi hai, aur nahi kuch khane ka mannโ€ฆmain dudh bhi sirf isliye pi rahi hu kyunki davayi khani hai', she said in a composed cold manner again. He knew she was very hurt at the way Kaku behaved with her in the morning. And it was natural to feel like not eating when someone in the house stopped you from eating. More than anger it was the humiliation and disregard as a human that had hurt her. And if he is being honest with himself, he would have felt the same if someone behaved that way with him. 

'Lekin Sai, tum aise apni healthโ€ฆ', be tried to say, but she stopped him mid sentence. 

'Please Virat sir, main apni health ka khayal khud rakh sakti huโ€ฆ aap chinta mat kijiye', she said calmly, but Virat was stunned with her "please". She was cutting his sentence with a please!!! Without any angry or irritated retort!! That moment he realised that she was way too hurt to even want to fightโ€ฆ and this realisation made his heart clench in pain. 

'Sai.. Tumhari chinta karna, tumhara khayal rakhna mera farz hai, meri zimmedaari hai.. Aur isliye tumhe khana..', he said, trying to make her understand, but she cut him off mid sentence. 

'Toh aaj se aap meri zimmedaari lena band kar dijiye, main apna khayal khud rakh sakti hu.... Vaise bhi, aapne pehle hi mere liye bohot kuch kiya hai', she replied calmly. But he understood that he had failed to fulfill his responsibility towards her. The calmness in her voice and tone was like the sharp pain caused due to ice cold water all over his body.

'Sai.. Main tumhe..'

'Agar aapko meri help karni hi hai, toh please upar ke shelf se chocolate powder ka dabba nikal dijiye', she said now pouring the hot milk in a glass. Virat realised that she was not going to listen to him at the moment, but at least she was having something, even if it was milk. So he obliged her request and took the chocolate powder jar from the upper shelf of the kitchen, and handed it to her. 

'Thank you', she said and he again felt like a knife was pushed in his heart. She then made her milk and started drinking it, while Virat stood beside her, watching her drink it. 

Main janta hu tumhe bohot takleef pohochi hai picchle kuch dino meโ€ฆ  aur aaj subah jo bhi hua uski wajah se tum khana bhi nahi khana chahtiโ€ฆ  Kaku, Pakhi aur baki gharwalon ne jis tarah se tumse bartaav kiya usse tumhe bohot takleef hui haiโ€ฆ aur main janta hu isme bhi meri hi galati hai, maine hi unhe mauka diya tumhe takleef pohochane kaโ€ฆ I am really sorry Saiโ€ฆ he thought while he looked at her. 

Main janti hu Virat sir ki jo kuch bhi ho raha hai usme aapki koi galati nahi haiโ€ฆ  aap bhi toh thak jate honge meri tarah, in roj roj ke taano aur jhagdo seโ€ฆ isliye aapka gussa hona jayaz haiโ€ฆ dukh sirf is baat ka hai, ki aap bina dono taraf ki baat jane gussa ho gayeโ€ฆ aapne bhi baki sab gharwalon ki tarah mujhe bina samjhe hi galat thehra diya! Aapne bhi baki gharwalon ki tarah meri parvarish par sawal utha diya.. Dukh toh is baat ka hai, ki aapne mujh par gussa mere galat hone ke liye nahi, par mere sahi hone ke bawjood kiyaโ€ฆdukh is baat ka hai, ki aapki best friend mujhe taane mare ye aapko manjoor hai, lekin main unhe jawab du toh aapko manjoor nahi...She thought stealing sideways glances at him. Par don't worry Virat sir, ab aapko meri wajah se aur jyada pareshan nahi hona padegaโ€ฆ jo jimmedaari uthane ke liye aapne mujhse shaadi ki, ab aapko uska bojh jyada der nahi uthana padega. She had come to a decision during these emotionally tiring days and soon she will let him know about it. She finished the glass of milk, and took her tablet out of the cover. Just then she found a glass of water held in front of her. She silently took the glass from his hand without looking at him and gulped down her migraine medicine. 

'Thank you', she whispered to him and left the kitchen. He quickly followed her. 

'Sai mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai', Virat said, catching up to her, hopeful to talk to her now. 

She looked at him and found a gentle look in his eyes. But she was too tired for any talking, arguing or fighting at the moment. 

'Virat sirโ€ฆ main kafi thak gayi hu, aur mujhe bohot nind aa rahi haiโ€ฆ  hum kal baat kare?', she didn't wait for his answer and went towards the bed as soon as they entered their room. She laid on her side and closed her eyes to let the effect of medicine come over. Virat sat on his side of the bed and kept watching her till she fell fast asleep. He then removed a pillow from the wall of pillows and bent over her. He tucked a strand of hairs behind her ear and caressed her forehead gently not to disturb her sleep. 

Main janta hu Sai, tum is waqt mujhse bohot gussa aur bohot naraaj hoโ€ฆ bohot dukh pohochaya hai na maine tumhe! Meri family vaise hi tumhe pareshan kar rahi thi, aur upar se maine bhi tumhe galat samjha.. Na jane kya kuch nahi suna diya maine tumhe gusse me.. Par main kya karta, jis tarah se tum Amay ke sath pyaar se baate kar rahi thi, mujhe sahi nahi lagaโ€ฆ Aur us gusse me maine tumhari koi bhi baat nahi suniโ€ฆ Please mujhe maaf kar do Sai....Lekin aaj ke baad main tumhe is ghar me koi bhi takleef nahi hone dungaโ€ฆ Main janta hu tum bohot hurt hui hoโ€ฆ Par main tumhe mana lunga Saiโ€ฆ Bas ek baar mujhse baat karloโ€ฆ Bas ek mauka de do mujhe.. 

He looked at her sleeping form with a tenderness in his eyes. He wondered how he could have been so ignorant towards the beauty of this pure soul. He knew he had wronged her and he had failed to protect her. But he decided determinedly that he will set everything right. He then pulled the blanket over her, caressed her forehead and laid down on his side of the bed waiting for sleep to claim him. But sleep seemed to have severed it's connection with him today, and he knew only Sai's forgiveness can reestablish the connection. He kept tossing and turning on his side of the bed for quite a long time before sleep finally claimed him. 

Karwatein badalte rahe saari raat hum

Aapki kasam... Aapki kasam... 

So how was it? Please leave your precious comments... I love to read them

Thank you for reading 

๐Ÿค—

Amazing update 

Please donโ€™t let Sai forgive him soon 

Continue soon 

Originally posted by rinku95

Amazing update 

Please donโ€™t let Sai forgive him soon 

Continue soon 

Don't worry dear

Abhi toh bohot se twists aane baki hai

Virat is gonna have to officially win her back now. 

Beautiful update..  don't want sai to forgive him so easily 

Loved this chapter! Thank you for writing. Look forward to seeing what happens next.