Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by minamma

Oh my this is good

Want the continuation of it asap

Next part already typed. 

Updating in few minutes 

Originally posted by neeraja91

Part 2 or 3 bhi aaj hi mil jaaye toh sone pe suhaaga hoga. Weekend hai and mujhe patience nahi hai ! Pretty please❀️

Part 2 ready dear. 

Updating in few minutes πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by anuleo09

I so loved the story! 😍 Though, I want Sai to stand on her own feet because the one cannot go on and on with the family drama and can study in the toxic envirionment. But at the same, I feel so sad for her that in the spur of the moment she decided to leave without confronting him. That yearning for him is totally understandable. Eagerly waiting for Virat's pov I hope I don't see Pakhi in that! πŸ™„

Done with part 2.

It's about Virat. 

Updating in few minutes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

@ Everyone : Thank your for your likes and lovely comments. 😘😊

Hello Everyone.

I'm really glad for your likes and comments.😳

Thank you for the lovely and kind words.πŸ€—

without Further Ado, here is the 2nd part - It's all about Virat.

Hope you like it πŸ˜Š

Likes and Comments are most welcomed and appreciatedπŸ€—

PREVIOUS

PART 2

Of course he misses her, Virat thought to himself as he made his way to his room. He came earlier than usual today and accidentally heard Aai speaking with Sai when he went towards her room to greet her. He knew they talked every day. How could they not? Sai was very dear to his Aai and in no way would she stay without getting news of her well-being. Not wanting her to end the call because of his arrival, he stayed outside the room and unlike his usual self, he found himself listening to their conversation. He was happy to know she was doing well. At least one of them was contended and feeling peaceful. When he hearD Aai telling her that he missed her, he wondered how she could have known that. Was it that obvious? Well, he was not in his usual self, for sure. His routine would mainly be waking up and leavefor work, come home and stay in his room, unlike before. He missed her, missed her cheerfulness, missed her talking back to him, missed their silly fights, missed their pillow tower on bed, missed watching her study, missed chiding her for being careless. He missed taking care of her but most of all, he missed her. He had grown used to her in these months. He was used to having someone in his room, someone he would talk to and narrate his whole day’s happenings to, though most of the times, she only pretended hearing him, he thought with a smile. Areh, aap police waale hai, toh aap ka kaam gundon ko pakarna hi toh hain, iss mein kaun si nayi baat hain joh roz roz ek hi baat daurate hai, she would tell him at times.

As he sat on her study, his thoughts went back to that night.

Roz mujhe ehsaas dilate ho ke tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti thi, mujhse shaadi nahi karna chahti thi.

She did marry him unwillingly but he married her in his full sense. He knew he would be caring for all throughout his lifetime when he decided to marry her. Yes, they didn’t have a marriage as real as other couples have, but they were married. He was his wife, is his wife, he corrected himself. Yet, she wasn’t here with him at this moment. Why did he have to lose his cool. He wasn’t like that. He is the most cool, the matured son of the Chawan family, how could he have allowed himself to lose his cool like that, that too on her. She was barely 20, having stayed in the cocoon of her father all her life. Her life was so much different before. He was fully aware how his family, with the exception of Ayi, Bua and Tai, mistreated her. Yet, he became an additional person to join the bandwagon in telling her off.

But he was tired.

Yeh tumhaari rubber band hai na. Iss ko bhi agar khichte raho toh ek had tak toot jaati hai.

He was just like that rubber band. He would always support Sai because he knew she was right. Yes, her ways might be different, yet she was right. But he also had to face the wrath and taunts of his family. Not one day, not two days, but daily. At one point, he just felt tired. Tired of everything.  Tired of everyone. And If only he didn’t lose his cool that day, he cursed himself.

He remembered how Pakhi came to his room the nightafter Sai left home. 

β€œKya kuch nahi kiya tumne uss Junglee Sai ke liye? Apni zindagi tak kharab kardi use shaadi kar ke. In sab mein tumhe kya mila Virat?” she had questioned him.

He didn’t reply her. But he knew the answer. Usse Sai mila. The person with whom he could be himself, with whom he didn’t have the need to carry the Chawan tag, the person who taught him, zindagi choti choti khushiyan se banti hai. He remembered the day they went to Nag River. Balloons, Chat, Pani Puri and Ice cream, her face lit up with these things, which he equally enjoyed in her company. She was least bothered about her image or material things. And this is what he liked about her. She did brought about a change in him, he knew that. With each passing day he stayed with Sai, he realized he felt less and less bothered about Pakhi. Seeing how Pakhi mistreated Sai, hurt him. He couldn’t have fallen in love with someone like this, someone who felt contended in hurting someone else. He still didn’t forget the Mirchi incident, how Pakhi insisted that Sai was just pretending. Gradually, the respect he had for Pakhi lessened as he grew more and more used to Sai. Something, he failed to realized until Pakhi popped that question to him. And then, he knew what he had to do.

β€œPakhi, you’re my brother’s wife, technically, you’re my bhabhi. Aise der mere kamre mein aana, bilkul theek nahi hai, especially jab Sai yahan nahi hai mere saath,” he hoped that would drive her away.

β€œKya huwa Virat? Abhi ek din bhi nahi huwi tumhare biwi ko iss ghar se jaane mein aura bhi se uski itna yaad aare ho? Kash woh dobara iss ghar mein apna manhoos kadam na rakhe,” Pakhi taunted.

β€œPakhi bassss,” Virat stopped her. β€œMujhe jalebi ki tarah baat ghoomaana nahi aata. Saaf saaf kehdeta hoon. Tum Jeeva ki biwi ho. Aur meri bhi shaadi ho chuki hai, Sai se. Hamare beech ab kuch nahi hosakta. Na aaj aur na hi kal. Toh please, meri request hain, ke mere aage peeche ghoomna band karo. Mere aur Sai ke beech mein joh problems hein, unhe apna sahaara bana kar aur issues create mat karo” he made his point. He  was still angry on himself for having indirectly contributed to Sai leaving home. He took all his frustration and anger out as he minced those words to Pakhi. β€œAur sab se zaroori baat, jis waade ki tum har baat duhayi dete ho, main uss waade ko hi todta hoon,” he told her what he has been wantingl to since long. It was now or never.

To say she was shocked, would be an understatement. Pakhi couldn’t believe her ears. Did he actually say what she just heard. How could her?

β€œTum aise apna waada kaise tod sakte ho Virat?”

β€œJaise Kamal Sir se ki huwi waade ko torah hoon, tum sab ki wajah se,” he replied back. β€œMaine Sai ka khayal rakhne ka waada kiya tha. Lekin kya huwa? Who chali gayi na? Mujhse naraaz ho ke? Agar Kamal se ki huwi waade tooth sakta hai, toh tumse kiya huwa waada kyun nahi?” he said with frustration. β€œAb tum please jao yahan se. Abhi ke abhi,” hesaid as he showed her the way out of his room.

Aai who was coming to ask him for food, heard the whole drama. She said her little prayer seeing her son. Please unite them soon.

After the Pakhi drama, Virat kept calling Sai. He had to apologise to her. She deserved his apology. Pick up the phone Sai, butshe didn’t. And then her phone was switched off. Virat knew the night would be a long one.

The next day, he went to her hostel the earliest he could, and specially requested the warden to meet her. Agar who milna na chahti ho, toh use force mat kijiye Ma’am, he had told the lady beforehand. And he was right, she did refuse to meet him. Had he wanted, he could have easily used his position and get her to meet him, but he knew she needed time.He didn’t want to force her. Time heals everything, he believed in this. However, he continued calling her every now and then. Ek baar call utha lo Sai, he keep wishing. Almost a week went by, but she didn’t take his call. By that time, he started feeling discouraged. Will she never speak to him? Will she always be angry on him? Will she never come back home? All these thoughts were eating him from inside. And then, he decided to give her some more time. He stopped calling her. Usse waqt do Virat, he made himself understand. But, unknown to her, he would make a stop outside her college daily, hoping he would see her one day. Even if she was not replying his calls, maybe she would stop and talk to him if they actually came face-to-face. Wishful thinking.

His chain of thoughts broke when Aai entered his room with a plate of food.

β€œKarishma bol rahi thi ke tu aaj ghar jaldi aaya Virat. Tere liye khana laayi hoon. Chal, aaj tujhe khud khilati hoon, pehle ki tarah,” she offered as she sat beside him. That’s when she noticed.

β€œWhy are you teary-eyed? Dekho Virat, agar Sai ke bare mein soch rahe toh… toh who bilkul theek hain,” she reassured him.

β€œAai tum bhi mujhse gussa ho,” Virat finally raised the topic.

Aai gave him a confused look.

β€œUss din maine sab ke saamne kya kuch nahi kaha tumse. Aur raat ko bhi, jab Sai mujhe samjharaha tha, maine uss ki ek nahi suni. Aur dekho na Aai, woh humein chod ke chali gayi,” Virat confided in his mother.

β€œVirat, agar main tujhse kahoon mujhe bilkul bura nahi laga uss din, toh main jhoot kahoongi. Mujhe bura laga. Bahut bura.Tum ne pehli baar mujhse uss tarah baat ki,” Ayi said wiping her tears. She loves her son, but she also knows that he was wrong that day. β€œAur saara ilzaam Sai pe daali. Tumhe pata hai Virat, iss ghar mein mujhe tumhaari Badi Kaku ya Sonali Kaku jaisi izzat nahi mili. Unhe chodo, Kal ki aayi huwi Patralekhi aur Karishma ko mujhse zyaada izzat di jaati hai, lekin main kuch nahi kehti, kyunki  in sab ke bawajud mujhe iss baat se khushi milti hain ke tum mere bete ho. Lekin jab yeh wahi log Sai se mujhse bhi battar pesh aate hain, toh mujhe bilkul bhi acha nahi lagta. Who bhi kissi ki beti hai. Us ki Abba nahi hai toh kya huwa, iss ka matlab yeh nahi ke sab uss ko sunaate jae. I know, who hum sab se alag hai. Shayad who tumhari tarah, calmly baat nahi kar sakti, lekin joh bhi karti hai sahi karti. Lekin, usski achayi, kissi no nazar nahi aati iss ghar mein. Tumhe  pata nahi hai shayad, lekin uss din, tumhaare aane se pehle, Vahini, Omi aur tumhare Baba ne uss se kya kya nahi kaha. Vahini ne toh use laaton se marne ki dhamki bhi di thi aur tumhare baba, unhone toh use thappad maarne ki dhamki di,” Aai finally told Virat that day’s happenings.

He knew his family mistreated her, but threatening to hurt her physically, he didn’t expect that. And they all took pride in being the members of Kaka Saheb’s family. He was disgusted with their behavior. Who would have said that they come from a family of  army people and policeofficers. He could now recall Sai’s words from that night.

Aapko pata bhi hain, Kaku, Baba aur Omi Kaka… but he had stopped her in between. He was ashamed of himself, angry of himself. Angry for not letting her speak, angry for not having come down  earlier that morning.

He didn’t need to confirm what his Aai said. His Aaiwouldn’t lie to him. How could he not see all this.

β€œAyi, tum jao, main baad mein khaloonga,” he forced the words out of his mouth. He didn’t want his Ayi to see his anger.Knowing he needed time to take in all that she had told him, Ashwini didn’t persist with him. She knew he needed time. So she kept the food on the table, closed the door and went away.

To say he was angry would be wrong. He was furious.How could they behave like that with her. And to top it all, he also burst out on her. No wonder, she was so angry with him. He rightfully deserved his anger,he thought to himself. He was standing in front of the mirror. He couldn’t bear to see his own image. Their last fight played in front of him.

Ghar chhodke jaogi tum? Yehi kehna chahte ho? Toh jao

How could he??? He cursed himself. Taking the first thing he managed to lay his hands on, he threw it on the mirror with all his force.

Har aaina toota lage hain

Sach bhi hume jhoota lage hain

Jaane kahan hum aagaye hain

Saara jahan rootha lage hain

Kya dard dil ne diya, kya kahe

That's it Guys!!!

Hope you liked it.smiley1

Likes and comments are most welcomed. smiley31

On this note, Good Night/Bonne Nuit smiley31

NEXT

Edited by Zahra15 - 3 years ago

Love the chapter. I'm glad that Sai leaving is forcing Virat to introspect and see whats obvious. I really wish Virat would be as stern and as clear with PP about staying in her limits. But show mein toh Virat thinks PP is extremely suljhi, susheel and "role model" bahu. Kaash he sees the truth soon. But I'm glad that atleast in the FF he can understand why Sai reacted the way she did. Cant wait to read chapter 3! Please update as promptly as you did with chapter 2! Eagerly waiting. 

And please keep writing OS and FF. You are awesome! 

Originally posted by neeraja91

Love the chapter. I'm glad that Sai leaving is forcing Virat to introspect and see whats obvious. I really wish Virat would be as stern and as clear with PP about staying in her limits. But show mein toh Virat thinks PP is extremely suljhi, susheel and "role model" bahu. Kaash he sees the truth soon. But I'm glad that atleast in the FF he can understand why Sai reacted the way she did. Cant wait to read chapter 3! Please update as promptly as you did with chapter 2! Eagerly waiting. 

And please keep writing OS and FF. You are awesome! 

Aww thank you for your lovely comment. 

I also wished for same in the serial. But if this happens, where will be the drama πŸ˜‚

I haven't yet typed part 3, except for the song paragraph in the end part πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you for your interest 😘😊

Very well written.I loved it. Eagerly waiting for yhe next part.

Damn! I thought chapter will be up till tomorrow, but I was desperate enough to check every hour and you just updated few mins ago. It was amazeballs, mind blowing. I so wanted Virat to realise things, break off with Pakhi and get to know the truth that what actually happened. And you exactly wrote that. Thank you for writing this story. Loved it to the core.

God! Reading Virat's pov is πŸ’”

It is heart wrenching to read someone's regret and pain. I am really excited to read chapter 3 now πŸ₯³