Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aryapdane

So one thing is clear now. The promo misled us. Purvi doesn't get arrested the first time. Which means that she'll go to jail after Dargah scene. Which means that she'll either run away to gather proof or she'll stay put and Priyu and Sudha will dance and get the truth out of Vai. Personally, I'd prefer if Purvi ran out of the jail. If I must watch a dance sequence for no reason, I'd rather watch Priyal do it than anyone else. So where does Mukhi come in all of this? 🧐

Promos always somewhat mislead us. This promo for shootout, was edited in such a way. The last few promos of the show was filmed as a promo, different to what we see in the episode...  

I have yet to read more about Vaibhav marriage etc...   but i dont mind a song sequence as long as its done well...  and flows well with story and emotes well. 

I also rather hopefully see Priyal do a song sequence too esp classical dancing, cos she has also had training into kathak dancing, so that would be nice to watch. 

Originally posted by: apurva...

Kisi ne socha tha kya ki iss acting packed darawne episode mein mukhi ko din mein sapne aaenge? 

Also, i feel vaibhav ki shaadi wale din.. Lamba chalega.. I mean the revelation wont be over in one episode!. Vaibhav ka sach aega, pariwar waalon ka shock, saboot saare, ulterior motive wali ladki. Purvi jail se chhootegi ya nahi, ya vir use lene jaega yeh bhi ek mystery hai!.. 

Also, anjali/ jyoti ka jo bhi role hoga. Vaibhav's friends will confess about the bet!.. Fir vaibhav retaliate karega.. He will accuse virendra of being step brother.. Vir will realise the gravity of the word!.. Drama ahead! 

They have set this up well... cos you can see alot more is to come just by looking at your list lol... so they have in a way... gave viewers to be hooked too, to see what happened next... and angst in PurVir too...  Angst between a couple will always more or less attract viewers too... and with Love scenes too along with Angst. 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

So i rewatched the epi and 2 thgs striked me:

1. Pur is worried wht the kids are thinking of her and hw She ll make them understd y She took such drastic steps...so in other words Pur has intention to go back to haveli then😳😆🤣

2. That gal from Vai gang is here for a motive ...she said "mera maqsad pura ho jayega"

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Funny episode 

The whole hide and seek thing was straight hilarious mukhi ji bhi kids ko dhund rahe hai purvi priyashi bhi kids ko dhund rahe or sudha kaha se bhag Gaye 🤔🤔

So mukhiji really don't give a two shits about priyashi like usko goli lagi hai man was worried about goli kyu chalaye mukhiyani ko lag jati to(its not like I am complaining or something)

Police wala be like ye sare pagal hai kya 

Mamaji was asking and for a second purvi was ready to tell them everything but vo idiotic msg

Kids still trusting purvi aye mere manas and juhi😚😚😚

Not gonna lie anjali was looking pretty today that simple attire   lekin insan badi manhoos hai

That black dress chick kya hisab hai uska madam kya karna chati ho

Or ye priyashi mari kaise nai abhi tak 

Or ye nikamme police wale jis speed se bhag ke pakar rahe bhai 10 min bhi nai lagte pakar ne me or inlogo ne rat lagadi

Priyashi ke andar kitna khoon hai🙄🙄🙄

Ki khatam hi nai ho raha 

Or ye purvi priyashi ko bhagne ke liye keh rahi thi

Really purvi really 

Ek din nai hai ghr pe sirf ek din or yaha mukhiyaji ko hallucination ho rahe ye sai me chali Gaye to kya hoga

Use your ghutna mukhiyaji think ki purvi kyu kar rahi hai esa kuch to reason hoga think🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

To Monday ko darga wala scene hai let se kya hota hai

Yr ye show me logic dhundna bekar par ye haryana dikha rahe hai or abhi haryana me temp 11c hai mtlb ye dono kaise bhag rahi hai thand me or jab chot lagi hue hai tab🙄🙄🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Mujhe sojana chaiye 

Nezuko thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

1. Pur is worried wht the kids are thinking of her and hw She ll make them understd y She took such drastic steps...so in other words Pur has intention to go back to haveli then😳😆🤣

2. That gal from Vai gang is here for a motive ...she said "mera maqsad pura ho jayega"

Bhut daring hai purvi humari 😆😆

She was like sabko samja dungi par bachcho ko kaise samjaungi 

Madam pehle ap bado ko hi batado🙄🙄

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Still need to watch properly.... seen bits and bobs, will write some thoughts on it later hopefully. 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Bhut daring hai purvi humari 😆😆

She was like sabko samja dungi par bachcho ko kaise samjaungi 

Madam pehle ap bado ko hi batado🙄🙄

Nezu here is my like for post😂...dunno y am unable to like posts

Yeah She was like everythg ll be ok then i ll go back home😆🤣

Poor soul🥺🥺 She is freaked out by the rape video ll be leaked online that She is ready to leave village too

I feel here even Pri wanted her to reveal the truth as She is suffering toi much due to the gunshot

Nezuko thumbnail

Nezu here is my like for post😂...dunno y am unable to like posts

Yeah She was like everythg ll be ok then i ll go back home😆🤣

Poor soul🥺🥺 She is freaked out by the rape video ll be leaked online that She is ready to leave village too

I feel here even Pri wanted her to reveal the truth as She is suffering toi much due to the gunshot

Abhi mujhse bhi nai hua tha ab hogaya🙄🙄🙄

Even I getting that feeling priyashi wants to reveal the truth I mean she is the victim here 

Or vo gunshot and priyashi ka unlimited blood supply 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ koi sense hai 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Abhi mujhse bhi nai hua tha ab hogaya🙄🙄🙄

Even I getting that feeling priyashi wants to reveal the truth I mean she is the victim here 

Or vo gunshot and priyashi ka unlimited blood supply 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ koi sense hai 

Yeah She lost so much blood yaar 😲...still She is on her feets

Ziva01 thumbnail

Wht can be the motive and intention forcthe black dress gal🤔❓