Sairat OS: After the storm (Part Deux, pg 3) - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Wow !!! 

That was really wonderful. 

To make up for today's migraine. 

After the Storm: Part Deux 

“TPS! The Prettiest Sai. He called Sai, my wife, The Prettiest Sai. He flirted with her and what did she say in response? So sweet! So gross! So disgusting! So..so..so not done!,” Virat muttered angrily while Sunny shrugged his shoulders. 

“She was acting. What’s the big deal?” Sunny asked. 

“I know SHE was acting. But HE wasn’t. He really did think she was The Prettiest Sai! God, I wish I wasn’t an IPS officer!,” Virat fumed. 

“Err.why?” Sunny was confused. 

“Aaah. TPS rhymed with IPS. So if I wasn’t IPS, Ameya wouldn’t have said TPS,” Virat sounded idiotic even to himself. 

“Ok, now I understand. You’re jealous,” Sunny smirked. 

“What no! I’m not jealous. Why would I be jealous? I just don’t like another man flirting with MY wife,” Virat’s lameness was beginning to annoy even himself. 

“Aah, I get it. You don’t like another man flirting with your wife, but you’re not jealous either. You know what you are Virat?” Sunny asked. 

“What,” Virat barked, knowing he was not going to like the answer. 

“A big fat liar with his pants on fire. Either that or you’re more confused than Patralekha vahini,” said Sunny with a smile that showed his teeth sunny side up. 

“More confused than Paakhi? What do you mean?”, Virat didn’t really want to know the answer. 

“Yes the Letter-writer bhabhi is always confused. She should be singing ‘Chitthi na koi sandes, jaane woh kaunsa des, jahaan woh chale gaye for Samrat dada. Instead she’s singing, ‘Yeh mera Prem patra padhkar ki tum naraaz na hona’ to someone else,” Sunny said snidely. 

“Shut up Sunny. Paakhi ke baare mein aise baat karne ki zaroorat nahin hai,” Virat said shortly. 

“Letter-writer vahini ke baare mein baat na karoon, TPS ko TPS kaha toh bura maan jaate ho. But you’re not confused or jealous, eh?” said sarcastic Sunny at his best. 

“You’re calling her TPS too now?”, Virat felt like hurling a pebble at Sunny’s ugly mug just to wipe the grin off his face. 

“TPS ko TPS nahin toh kya IPS kahoon?” Sunny asked mischievously. 

“Sai bhabi is just fine,” said Virat. 

“Ohhh. Sai bhabhi. Dude, she’s 10 years younger than me. I’m not bhabhi-ing her. She’s just Sai to me.” 

“OK, ok, just Sai is fine. Just don’t call her TPS, it annoys me.”

“Relax Veeru. Waise bhi, she is your TPS, not mine,” said Sunny, shrugging his shoulders and slinging his backpack across his shoulders. 

“My TPS?,” Virat liked the sound of that.

“Yeah. Tumhari Pyaari Sai!” Sunny winked and walked away, leaving Virat with much food for thought. 

Virat entered his bedroom 45 minutes later to find his TPS doing TP on on her phone. It was nice to see her relaxed for a change. Sai only had 2 modes that Virat knew of. ‘Gadchiroli ki sherni’ or ‘Asleep.’ So it was good see her giggling while looking at her phone screen like a normal girl. 

“How’s it going Sai?” 

“Fine,” she answered hesitantly, wondering why he was being nice to her. 

“What are you doing?” 

“Umm. Nothing. Did you know that scene from DDLJ where Kajol explains why engagement rings are worn on the left ring finger?, Sai asked seriously. 

“Err…yeah,” Virat had a faint memory of that scene from a movie he’d always thought remarkably stupid. 

“It’s all nonsense,” Sai said firmly. 

“Pardon?, Virat was wondering if his TPS had gone into Totally Pagal Sai mode. 

“it’s all nonsense. I asked my anatomy professor in college today. There’s no vein that goes from the ring finger to the heart. All tall tales to force women to wear symbols of enslavement to a man.” 

“Err..ok. You do know you wear a mangalsutra. Would you consider that a symbol of your enslavement to me?”, Virat cocked an eyebrow. 

Silence. 

“What happened Sai? No smart alec answers left?” 

“No. I have several. I was just wondering which one to give you. But here, I’ve decided. Yes, the mangalsutra I wear is a symbol to tell all other men I’m taken. Men don’t need to wear any symbols of matrimony because women don’t hit on men nearly as much as men hit on women. So, it was just men protecting their own. That’s why we wear sindoor, mangalsutra, bangles and toe rings and whatnot. So from head to toe, even a half blind man should be able to recognise that we’re married. So, yeah the mangalsutra I wear is a symbol of the tharkiness of your sex. Gottit?” 

“Gottit,” Virat said, sitting on the bed and pulling her phone away. 

“Hey, give that back!” she yelled. 

“No. First let me show you something,” he said, pulling her close. 

“What?” Sai turned an interesting shade of pink. 

“The evidence of the tharkiness of my sex, as you so poetically put it,” Virat pulled her into his lap. 

“Umm. What?” Sai bit her lip and Virat almost groaned out aloud. She was killing him here. 

“Shh. TPS, not a word!” Virat put a finger on her lips and she swallowed hard. 

“TPS?”, Sai looked flummoxed. 

“The Passionate Sai!” Virat said before kissing her full on the lips. 

They pulled apart when they needed to breathe. 

“Why did you say The Passionate Sai?” Sai asked shyly.

“Because I know you. You fight like a hellion. So obviously you kiss like a siren,” Virat said, kissing her neck now. 

“Shut up, Virat sir.” 

“Shut me up, then TPS,” Virat grinned. 

So she did. 

-FIN-

Love it. Thank you for this🤗

So sweet.. 

Virat is jealous.. 😊

Sunny.. 😆

Last scene was lovely. 

Lovely....❤ normal husband wify thing kab milega this serial mein

LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!
KEEP WRITING HUN! ❤️
MY MIGRAINE AFTER WATCHING THE EPI IS NOW HEALED. 😃
MUCH LOVE ❤️

I am just loving jealous Virat... 

loved this os

what happened to this forum..😆all OS is turning hot day by day.😆

Don't know whether we can hope such scenes in the show. But ye dil ko zaroor thandak pahuncha padke. Felt really good reading this😳

Hug wala scene to de skate hai at least 

Originally posted by chinnu_kaku

what happened to this forum..😆all OS is turning hot day by day.😆

The more they fight the hotter the OS's will get. It's the law of ITV soap land. In a western show this much yelling will end in a good make out session and the tension will dissipate. In ITV they don't make out. So we make them make out to reduce our tension. 😂