Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

You don't feel 'connection' but will kill someone if he cries.๐Ÿคฃ

It's not feminism its basic human decency. & please don't tell me there are not human.

Hum bhi yeh show ki tarah hi dekhte hai kon sa real life samaj te hai.๐Ÿ˜†

Haan face ki wajah se, ๐Ÿคฃ

I love his face, and I hate tears in his eyes that's it๐Ÿคฃ

and kasam se kaafi log hai jo real life se jodte hai yaar๐Ÿคฃ

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

So sab fulfilled

Riddhima finally saying meaningful dialogues

VR saying about pehchaan etc

tum strong hoโค๏ธ

RiAnsh hug

Realising mistakes 

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess

I know it's not fans faults. I have seen fan wars turn nasty, real nasty. I have seen what happened in KZK2. I have seen it all. But boy I have never involved myself in it. But here, there's not fan wars yaar, reason to hona chahiye ladne ka.

ek paralyse scene mein tum bande ko rapist murderer and what not kya kya bulate ho, you just don't bash the character, you bash the actor, and then you call it constructive criticism. No!! This is not constructive criticism. 

Are have the guts to call wrong as wrong, when your fav does it it's acting, and when some other person does it , it's his fautl that he choose the wrong character

I never said anything in between the fights here kyuki mujhe pata hai, yaha log tumpar ungli uthate hai, as if they know you personally.

Sbke apne views hote h, I agree, I respect that, but that doesn't mean you have to degrade someone else , ya kisi aur par apne views thopo.

In last week I have seen only and only negativity here and on tt too. But now, they understood that nuksaan unke favs ka bhi hai if trp goes down. 

Agar tumhe accha nahi lag raha track, then shut your tv down, no one is forcing you to watch, but episode se pehle hi negativity phaila ke you spoil it for others. Ye baat koi nahi samajhta

Move on with that rapist thing. 

Just tell me one word how I or anyone will constructively criticise without tagging as negative? I've called negative in a thread because I said editing was bad. Lot of people get bashed in tt because they gave constructive feedback. People can't do jagrata all time. & tbh me or anyone from here are not shoving down or forcing our opinion on others.

Please explain the negativity genuinely asking.

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Then sista tell me going by your logic how vansh's revenge justified? Ap's dhoka is not dhoka. Saiyaan is greater than mom's murderer?

when did I said Vansh's revenge is justified?? Main kabhi iss track k favor mein thi hi nahi

vansh ka revenge tha kyu yahi samajh na aaya mujhe.๐Ÿคฃ

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

I think finally someone parcel him the pics of Riddhu and Kabir from her hostel room......๐Ÿ˜‰

Good atleast that's not burned

Atleast some of your memories are left riddhu๐Ÿคฃ

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

can someone tell what kabir was doing with the water melon

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .shivi396

That was looong time ago,Ridhima bhi bhul gayi wo๐Ÿ˜ต

Now Ridhima is Pativrata Naari along with Sati Savitri I mean Sacrifice lamb๐Ÿคช

I don't think so....now we all know that Riddhu's obsession is Vansh and their love relationship marriage.....so she will do anything fight anyone who will try to separate her from Vansh.....it will be interesting to watch....

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Yeah we have amnesia because we can't get over last few episode's nastiness.

Whoever ranting here naaa most of them started to watch this show for vansh. It's a genuine reaction not some agenda.

I agree last few episodes over the, so I skipped them. ๐Ÿ˜†

isi liye to mazaa aa raha tha๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by EmeraldPrincess - 3 years ago
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

can someone tell what kabir was doing with the water melon

He was checking the sharpness of the manjha..

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Adhe dialogues fans se copy kiye๐Ÿคฃ